Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate (47784 Views)

Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded / Dapchi Schoolgirls: Stephanie Hegarty Slams Lai Mohammed For Attending Golf Game / Heads Will Roll If Anything Happens To Magu - MURIC Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by sar33: 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
See What A BBC Reporter Said About Nigerian Senate Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss

BBC correspondent Stephanie Hegarty has indirectly taken a shot at Nigerian senate.According to her,senators being investigated for corruption are the ones to confirm Ibrahim Magu as EFCC boss.

We don turn to laughing stock ba?See what she tweeted and how Nigerians reacted below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/see-what-bbc-correspondent-said-about.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by sar33: 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2017

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by thinkdip(m): 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
I don't fall for this cheap media stunt anymore. Is DSS also a senator?

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by Tenkobos(m): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
thinkdip:
I don't fall for this cheap media stunt anymore.
Is DSS also a senator?
I tire for them.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by Aonkuuse(m): 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
I pity Nigeria. Senate president is in court for wrong asset declaration but he is still the Senate president and the case died a natural death. Many past governors are under probe but they are senators. Now Ali cannot be custom boss because of uniform, magu cannot be Efcc boss because of dss

51 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
We caused it.

Our senseless leaders

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
Magu be like

8 Likes

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by Ogene001: 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
Anybody noticed that northerners support the senate for acting on DSS report while a yoruba man is only interested on saraki's head in the name of "fighting corruption" by Buhari's standards?

15 Likes

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by pacino26(m): 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
I wonder what Nollywood is waiting for before they title a movie HayPeCe. The script will sell more than GOT.

8 Likes

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by sheedy407(m): 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
Magu was once a head in the Military before appointed as the acting chairman of EFCC

So there is a saying that '' person when don wear soldier uniform no fit wear any other lower uniform''.

Meanwhile,sipping my CHELSEA LONDON DRY GIN because this EPL is sealed

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by DICKtator: 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by judecares1(m): 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
better shut dat ur oyibo mouth,Nigerians cant do without corrupt leaders,pls take note of dat

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
Stephanie Hegarty

Is

Probably

An illegal immigrant

Under the payroll of Magu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by Olasco93: 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
That doesn't change the fact that Nigeria is one of the most interesting countries to be, as a Canadian.
I Love Nigeria!

8 Likes

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
I think its time for her to leave Nigeria according to sponsor of the bill Al Ndume grin grin grin
Motion to be supported by Din Melai
Passed by the executive session chaired by Ekweremedium shocked shocked shocked
She must appear in BBC uniform on March 31 - Salarlki grin

11 Likes

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by Angelb4: 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
She has just stated the obvious.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by bukynkwuenu: 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
grin bia tell that albino reporter say the corruption belongs to us and we don't want magu to fight it for us.....pls twit abt Queen Elizabeth and leave Nigeria to her fight....its better no fight than a selective fight

attention seekers

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by SeniorZato(m): 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
Magu appears to be cool buh not smart
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by Angelb4: 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
Keneking:
I think its time for her to leave Nigeria according to Al Ndume grin grin grin

She has to leave Nigeria because she stated the obvious abi? Visit TB Joshua this Sunday pls.

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by budosky(m): 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nigeria is gone
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
this woman should just keep kwayeet.

Simply put, magu isn't a politician.

You arent confirmed and u go dey show muscle just dey arrest ppl up and down.

Magu wisdom is profitable above all things, u for keep wetin u wan do for your mind until dem confirm you.

Now na personal vendetta u dey face. sorry bro, better luck next time!
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by kennyblaze007(m): 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lol... Nigeria..I hail ooo
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by vedaxcool(m): 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
Only mad people wont see anything wrong with this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by satowind(m): 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
Bitter truth
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by vedaxcool(m): 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
[s]
Ogene001:
Anybody noticed that northerners support the senate for acting on DSS report while a yoruba man is only interested on saraki's head in the name of "fighting corruption" by Buhari's standards?
[/s]

Liepob lack honor and only know lies and tribalism. Here you need this more than anyone right now

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by Tazdroid(m): 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
Well, you don't have to be a Naijirian or be here any more to understand how things are playing out in the Green Chambers.

And why the h£ll is it called "Green"? undecided Green is a colour that signifies "life", "hope", "beauty", you name it. But the Green Chambers of Peculiar Horrors however is a...

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by WHOcarex: 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
I tire o.

If thief wey steal something dey help you look for the thing, how you wan take see am?
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by BCISLTD: 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
smiley very intelligent discussion going on there on twitter
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by sleemfesh: 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
The stewpede BBC stooge couldn't answer the question thrown at her whether the Senate should overlook the security report about the Magu guy. Once sided thinking from the colonialists.
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by tens4real(m): 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
Why are Canadians, Americans, and the whole world so interested in Nigerian politics
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by Okemmuo(m): 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lols...
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by berrystunn(m): 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
Aonkuuse:
I pity Nigeria. Senate president is in court for wrong asset declaration but he is still the Senate president and the case died a natural death. Many past governors are under probe but they are senators. Now Ali cannot be custom boss because of uniform, magu cannot be Efcc boss because of dss

Darkness can not fight darkness

Eagu can not fight Senate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead / New Police Car Already Bashed Less Than One Week After It Was Purchased. Photos / APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.