Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,874 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

"Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo (83495 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Benekruku(m): 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
IamJix:
It's either this Lady is lying or the So called apostle had something with her.
I refuse to be carried away with religion.
too fake to be real....

For Suleman to be quite, something definitely transpired between them.

The defamation is getting out of hand and apostle seems to have been confined.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by ikorodureporta: 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
End-time Ritualist
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by KINGROLAND1(m): 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
I Saw A Pic Of Suleman Sitting On A Gold Sit And White Rug Place Under His Feet At Washington D.C.
My Question Is ?
Where Are The Real Proof That Man Is Called By God ? Where Are The Evidence. ? God Wil Not Send You To A Capital That Legalises Gay, Suleman Can Not Even Speak Against The Gays There, because He Knows He Wil Be Paid In Dollars. Why Cant He Go To Liberia To Preach Where He Wil Be Given Plastic Chair & Local Currency.

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Abibus(m): 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
Aunt Otobi, e Don we do. Tired for the matter go find another victim.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by ollah2: 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mortiple:
So ...

I get it ... your body (that he licked) inspired the tongue he spoke?

But where are the photos, bank statements, etc you promised to tender as evidence?

Not until you provide a convincing evidence, I will not believe you.

He has provided some. But Apostle is using his usual tactic by turning it to war against the church

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by femi4: 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
Gloriagee:
Yeah at the end, she's still the loser, proving herself as a gullible slut. The info shows how intimate she CLAIMS they were, not necessarily how close they r.

Gullible slut? So the MOG is supposed to take advantage of a gullible slut.

Are you always this daft?
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Herrmes: 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
Stop accusing, start proving
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by tonio2wo: 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
INTROVERT:
why is she always dressed like a hooe

because she is one, they are shameless and always say the TRUTH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by sapientia(m): 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
He lawyers and fans right now

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Eazybay(m): 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
This lady be destroying what is left of her rep with all these dumb interviews!

She's obviously playing a tune, d question is, who is paying d piper?

3 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Gloriagee(f): 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
I'm soooo sorry for u. U are unable to make your points without resorting to insults. Now look for your mates to play with. Next!!!

femi4:
Gullible slut? So the MOG is supposed to take advantage of a gullible slut.

Are you always this daft?
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by alfajohn: 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
INTROVERT:
That is her profession, career and hobby all rolled into one
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Benekruku(m): 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
KINGROLAND1:
I Saw A Pic Of Suleman Sitting On A Gold Sit And White Rug Place Under His Feet At Washington D.C.
My Question Is ?
Where Are The Real Proof That Man Is Called By God ? Where Are The Evidence. ? God Wil Not Send You To A Capital That Legalises Gay, Suleman Can Not Even Speak Against The Gays There, because He Knows He Wil Be Paid In Dollars. Why Cant He Go To Liberia To Preach Where He Wil Be Given Plastic Chair & Local Currency.

He went to hustle for the money Otobo is demanding for to keep quite.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by sainttwist1(m): 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
hmmmmmm......kontinue b.i.t.c.h
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by erico2k2(m): 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

see what over dose of osogbo weeds intake can causes..

For speaking to a Man of God like this ur life na regret..
Not all that say they are Men of God are indeed men of God and moreso some have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by pokipoki: 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
I am surprised he didn't screw her in the backside!!! This lady is yet to tell us the full banging stories.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by phemocheee(m): 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
The only thing I want to ask is: Why would someone that planned marrying you tell you about all his sexcapades?

I don't trust the Apostle but this lady also seems to be talking trash abeg.

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by dragonking3: 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
He he he. The media accusations continues. Why is she feeding us with stories when she can deal with the apostle in court? Useless girl cool
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by selfmadeboss: 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
does she know that too much of everything is bad?
yes we all supported you when you came out.
yes i know that pastor Bleep you,
yes i know you are paid by some politicians to blackmail him since they know he actually bleeped you,
yes i know you benefited before and you are even benefiting more now.
but for now, we support the apostle.
we no care weather he Bleep you, lick you or rape you.
na wetin sef, if care is not taken, ur olosho toto sef dey smell.
what is so special about u sef.
infact Bleep you and Bleep the people paying you t do this shit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Skhibanj1015(m): 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
Why can't this lady provide her evidence (s). The attention she is seeking might eventually drown her if these all turns out to be a blackmail.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by NovusHomo(m): 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
INTROVERT:

Her name is her signature nau. grin grin
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by leonny2004: 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Pls, can we find sometin else to read, some people jst has no dignity left, we AR nt interested in dis lady's shameless secret life. Can any parent take his/her kids through dis saga as an inspirational topic. Pls Nigerians are tired of this low life, fame seeking animal, pls someone who wasted her chance of hard study but wasted her youthful days at night clubs n parties is dictating what men of sound mind is reading. No innovative idea, but trash..Good for any preacher she truely conquer,. But pls we need a story better Dan dis trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Toks2008(m): 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mortiple:
So ...

I get it ... your body (that he licked) inspired the tongue he spoke?

But where are the photos, bank statements, etc you promised to tender as evidence?

Not until you provide a convincing evidence, I will not believe you.

You are reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by dragonking3: 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
AyamConfidence:
your so called Man of God cannot come out to defend himself and you people just believe him because he said he's a man of God....I thought we have gone pass this level of gullibility
Why can't she take the case to court and present the evidences abi dem dey do trial for YouTube?
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by LilySopi(f): 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
This lady is shameless, kaii. Somebody's wife to be. Tufiakwa
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Shafiiimran99: 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
Is like apostle has skeleton in his PULPIT otherwise he suppose to tell her provide evidence/s so so date or else u will be arrested
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by NovusHomo(m): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

point of modification. I'm nt his church member

what do u gain in speaking against a clergyman
When the bible told u nt to do so...
Wether the Man of God is real or fake...

#DntJudgeAnyManofGod

What is so special about a clergyman?
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
IamJix:
It's either this Lady is lying or the So called apostle had something with her.
I refuse to be carried away with religion.
too fake to be real....
don't blame the whole religion for one persons mistake we are all human that's why He is God and he sent his son to prove that we are weak in the flesh easily tempted but we must stay firm. If he is innocent we will hear too
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Abudu2000(m): 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lol, but wetin be this girl problem self?? undecided undecided
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by akmath: 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
BOKO~HARAM been dey feel like Jagaban until ebola bench am, all I know is this apostle Suleman case will die a natural death. If u like tell us say na ur breast milk e dey use baf b4 e go preach, all I know is "you are doing yourself" ENDTIME GIRL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by eph12(m): 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
INTROVERT:
You're asking why a hoe is always dressed as a hoe? Wonders will never end

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.