Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today (61393 Views)

Photos From The Meeting Between House Of Reps And Senate Today / Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" / Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by chie8: 1:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
Below are photos of Controller General of the Nigeria Customs Service, retired Colonel Hameed Ali answering questions before the senate today

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/hamid-ali-appears-before-senatephotos.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by jolamat(m): 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
FTc...

Okay na finally...after forming James Bond

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by ask4double(m): 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
I heard this man has generated the highest revenue in the history of customs. If this is true,Then the Senate should be concerned about his competence and abilities, by coming up with laws that will complement and consolidate on what he is doing, not this "appearing on uniform" bullshit.

145 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by eakenbor: 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
This guy na man!

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by Fuadeiza(m): 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
Damn i tot id make ftc
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by esbjaygmailco(m): 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
it shows the man is not proud of his job, he's only interested in the money involved. The senate should do the needful.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by showlight101(m): 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by jojomario(m): 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
This man seems to be more powerful than the senators. Corrupt elements.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by pachukwu16: 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Stubborn Man

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by 1zynnvn(m): 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
this man ego strong like monkey nyash oo, him still no wear the uniform sef... make I reach awse, I must watch the clip

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by sholafrica: 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
k
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by omogin(f): 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Buhari appointed ignorant and stubborn people like himself

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by gaventa: 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Aye agbaju.... Too much confidence

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by idris4r83(m): 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
I love this guys military ways. I can bet with anybody here that hamid ali will never wear that uniform.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by DICKtator: 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by dadavivo: 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
he should be slapped, for christ sake. who born am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by nell2: 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
fine stubborn man

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by oruma19: 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Wetin I wan comment now? Mr man, put on ur uniform pls before we sack u. idiot .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by Fuadeiza(m): 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
One thing i like about him is his doggedness and him being principled

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by sunbodan(f): 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
At last he showed up
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by vedaxcool(m): 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
Foolish senators behaving like children

39 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by demolinka(m): 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
i no overstand, sebi dem walk the man out?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by dolphinife: 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
Short people can be stubborn!!!!

They are highly principle-minded

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by chimah3(m): 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
SEE AS HIM BE!!
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by Naturallyme: 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
These days , senate tends to frustrate anybody in the government working really hard. Some corrupt senators among them are really angry seriously.

20 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by xample(m): 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
See d stturboon look sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by divineshare(m): 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
Re: Will this man die if he wears His uniform? Nigerian leaders should please lead by 'good' examples.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by megafox: 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
This stubborn man is not proud of his organization. Why can't he wear his uniform? Did he wear Agbada during army days?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
I don't like this man's stubbornness but I admire his zeal, guts and results.

@ The first pic, he's looking like a parent checking his child's books on Open day.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by prela(f): 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ihale po..........after all the grah grah, so he will later show, see the way he is looking sef. he didn't come in his school grin uniform

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by anytexy: 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
photos? when garri is 900 one painter. mtcheeeew!
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by wellmax(m): 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
Welldone Ali.
Instead of Senators to focus on the main issues, they are battling uniform or no uniform.

Modified

The military sees it as degrading for Rtd Officers to wear uniforms of para military agencies.
Those who did in the past did it in error.

Ali wants to correct this error once and for all.

You either let him be, or stop appointing rtd military men to head such agencies.

By the way, those saying he wore APC uniform are ignorant, that is a customized APC shirt not uniform. #GetSomeEducation

19 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick / Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos) / Graphic Photos Of Usman Umar Belel Killed During Shiite Protest In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.