Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

See The Rare Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion Which Sells For N2.5billion - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The Rare Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion Which Sells For N2.5billion (29317 Views)

The $450,000 Ford GT Originally Owned By Pro-wrestler John Cena Sells For $1.5m / This Is How The Iconic Porsche 911 Got Its Name / Bugatti Unveils Bugatti X PG Craft Carbon Fiber Bicycle, Sells For N12million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Rare Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion Which Sells For N2.5billion by hotspec(m): 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
copy: lovedbyall1992
numerouno01:

Everybody in your list works for their money,even the kings so i don't know why you're ranting.
it's their money,its their decision
Do footballers have capital like business men? When u obtain a loan of 1bn from 4 banks and ure expected to pay back within 5 years, + u pay ur workers salary and pay for power supply bla bla bla, the last thing that will come to ur mind is buying ds kind of expensive liabilities. No footballer will need capital to play for Arsenal or Barca. Institutions have been designed to pay Politicians and Monarchs huge money dt they spend on luxuries. Imagine how people spend their MMM profits. Why cant Dangote, Warren Buffet, Gates etc buy d kind of fleet of cars paraded by Melaye?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Rare Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion Which Sells For N2.5billion by princetom1(m): 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
ikp120:
This design looks quite simple but eye popping. Why can't can't that car manufacturing company in Nigeria pull off something like this?

Ha ha ha. Abeg, we no want all the parts to disintegrate even before using it
Re: See The Rare Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion Which Sells For N2.5billion by ikp120(m): 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
princetom1:

Ha ha ha. Abeg, we no want all the parts to disintegrate even before using it

So are you insinuating that Nigerians are inferior to those white folks?
Re: See The Rare Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion Which Sells For N2.5billion by princetom1(m): 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
ikp120:

So are you insinuating that Nigerians are inferior to those white folks?

Not by making mouth or beating chest. The last time i checked, ordinary pencil and toothpick is waec for Nigerian to produce
Re: See The Rare Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion Which Sells For N2.5billion by ikp120(m): 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
hotspec:
copy: lovedbyall1992
Do footballers have capital like business men? When u obtain a loan of 1bn from 4 banks and ure expected to pay back within 5 years, + u pay ur workers salary and pay for power supply bla bla bla, the last thing that will come to ur mind is buying ds kind of expensive liabilities. No footballer will need capital to play for Arsenal or Barca. Institutions have been designed to pay Politicians and Monarchs huge money dt they spend on luxuries. Imagine how people spend their MMM profits. Why cant Dangote, Warren Buffet, Gates etc buy d kind of fleet of cars paraded by Melaye?
I guess you don't know that those guys you mentioned have specially made vehicles? Bill Gate has a rare Ferrari no other person on earth drives and other toys. Dangote has Rolls Royces and other sleek rides. Bro enjoy as much as you can.

#OneLive
#NoTime
Re: See The Rare Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion Which Sells For N2.5billion by ikp120(m): 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
princetom1:

Not by making mouth or beating chest. The last time i checked, ordinary pencil and toothpick is waec for Nigerian to produce

Which one is beating chest or making mouth again? Tooth pick? Do you know that Innoson manufactures cars in Nigeria?

Inferiority complex is the problem with most Nigerians. All we need is give that Innoson an eye popping car design and convince him to implement it. Build a car is almost the same as building a house; once the blueprint or design of a house is available, the house is as good as finished so long as the resources are available. It's that easy!
Re: See The Rare Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion Which Sells For N2.5billion by princetom1(m): 3:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
ikp120:

Which one is beating chest or making mouth again? Tooth pick? Do you know that Innoson manufactures cars in Nigeria?

Inferiority complex is the problem with most Nigerians. All we need is give that Innoson an eye popping car design and convince him to implement it. Build a car is almost the same as building a house; once the blueprint or design of a house is available, the house is as good as finished so long as the resources are available. It's that easy!

Oga u funny o, blue what? Give innoson design? Pls make u research first, then i will reply u later.

Between, is innoson a car manufacturer or an assembly plant? According to u, they are an assembly plant, which they are not. They claim to design their own car, R&grin by themselves too, despite most of their car looking like a lot of Asian vehicles. Peace. Also, there is no inferiority complex here, my expectations are high and what i can do is above the average Nigerian.
Re: See The Rare Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion Which Sells For N2.5billion by NemzySeries(m): 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
aw much is Mercedes G65 6x6 dat ill go and buy dis scrab?
Re: See The Rare Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion Which Sells For N2.5billion by Iamwrath: 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
adesewa4uyahoo:
lolz nairaland with badmouth...
grin
Re: See The Rare Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion Which Sells For N2.5billion by adjoviomole(m): 10:16am On Mar 18, 2017
hotspec:
Do footballers have capital like business men? When u obtain a loan of 1bn from 4 banks and ure expected to pay back within 5 years, + u pay ur workers salary and pay for power supply bla bla bla, the last thing that will come to ur mind is buying ds kind of expensive liabilities. No footballer will need capital to play for Arsenal or Barca

But they work for it? Don't they,?
Re: See The Rare Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion Which Sells For N2.5billion by egheneezekielsu: 11:11am On Mar 18, 2017
Do you need a website for your business ? or A website of anykind Contact me on whatsapp via 08037205687 or phone call

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My People, Does AC Affect Fuel Consumption Of A Car? / My Tyre Got Ruined While Speeding On The Highway / The Meaning Of The Coloured Lines On The Toyota Backup Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.