Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage (12161 Views)

Matured Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage / Rich Young Lady Looking For Serious Relationship And Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
IS THIS THE WAY LOVE IS SUPPOSED TO FEEL?

» Does the man you love assume the right to control how you live and behave

» Have you given up important activities or people to keep him happy?

» Is he extremely jealous and possessive?

» Does he switch from charm to anger without war no?

» Does he belittle your opinion, your feelings, or your accomplishments?

» Does he withdraw love, money, approval or sex to punish you?

» Does he blame you for everything that goes wrong in the relationship?

» Do you find your "walking on eggs" and apologizing all the time?.

If the questions here reveal a familiar pattern, you may be in love with a misogynist - a man who who loves you, yet cause you to tremendous pain because he acts as if he hates you.

Am Here to help you heal the hurt, or regain your self - respect, and either rebuild your relationship or find courage to love a truly loving man. Contact for counseling advice on 08170399634

Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
I am single guy (age 29) and I am madly I'm love with a recently married woman. She and I sing in a choir at church. I ve tried to wipe out of my mind, but each time I see her, I die with love. Yesterday I went to her home and told her, I want to stop feeling love for you. But then I couldn't stop myself from kissing her. She responded by kissing me deeply
Today I went back just to tell her, sorry I kissed you, but we ended up kissing passionately How can I stop loving her? The only plan I can think of is I must have sex with just one time. Probably that will cool my desire for her body.

Reply : God does not allow you to have sex (even one time) with anyone who is not your wife.

Can a man hold fire against his chest? It is equally dangerous to sleep with another man's wife. Never again enter Her house and if your desire for her continues, leave that choir. Run away from the lust which young man often have. (2 Tim. 2: 22).

Need counseling contact me on whatsapp 08170399634 am ready to help you with professional advice
Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 11:30am On Mar 17, 2017
QUESTION: How can a guy know the right girl or lady to marry?

ANSWER: The Bible tells us to find our spouses wisely and prayerfully. It is a Biblical principle that to find you must seek or search first. God expected you to prayerfully make the choice of whom to marry your business. Proverbs 18:22 says: “he that find a wife finds a good thing and obtained favour from the Lord.” I don’t encourage guys and ladies to say “God told me or God showed you to me in vision or dreams”. Though all that is possible. Guys please, don’t use God name to get a lady. Traits of a good lady includes: someone that is mature, fears the Lord, forgiving, understanding, loving but not a fool. Please prayerfully seek for her. I mean a good lady. When you meet her, you better know, because once you lose her, it’s over. Like every good products, they don’t stay long on the shelf. When you are lucky to meet with a good lady, by all means, make the relationship worthwhile for her. This is one of the major mistakes guys make today.
Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
Get professional marriage and relationship advice from seasoned Counselors. Don't wait till situations gets worse. Share your thoughts and experience with us. We are ready to listen and provide help Contact us Whatsapp + 08035179108, 08170399634

Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
Request for counseling advice
Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 9:19am On Jun 01, 2017
Heartbreak don't just occur there are warning signals attached to it which you can rectify earlier when observed. To identify these warning signals should be of great importance to you. More reason why you should seek for counseling help. Connect with us to learn how to nuture your relationship till marriage

Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
Connect with me on whatsapp 08170399634 to receive first hand counseling experience on relationship and marital affairs. Do not wait till your relationship completely turn sour or no longer mendable. Winning your love back becomes easier...
Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
Having good marriage is not an exact science, but there are key strategies you can put to work at any point in your relationship... Engaged, newly married for a lifetime.. That will keep it from becoming another casualty. Connect with us on 08170399634 whatsapp to learn more.
Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
Oh no.. Are you about to loose that beautiful relationship of yours due to one ugly reasons or another? Don't give up on love yet.. I have good news for you.. It's resolvable. Perfectmate counselors are ready to help you.. Don't wait any longer.. Get in touch with us on 08170399634
Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
We all need to love and to be loved. Most of us want the comfort of a relationship and the closeness of companionship that such a relationship brings. We aren't island and we do need to share together with someone very dear and close to us. This human nature. We couldn't be the fantastic people we are without that need to give and to be given to.

But and this is a big but. Human relationship being what they are, this is an enormous area in which to make mistakes, fall flat on our face. We need rules here like they are going out of style. We need all the guidance we can get. Right, that's enough about perfectmate counseling we help with some unusual Rules to get you thinking about your relationship from a new perspective. You can connect with us on whatsapp 08170399634, 08035179108

Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
Poor sexual life is due to poor sexual attitudes. Sex is an important aspect of marriage. It's very salient for you to satisfy your partner in marriage. But what can you do if you don't know how to, so many factors contributed to unsatisfied sex in marriage.. I will discuss about it on perfectmate counseling group tonight. You can join us on 08170399634 what'sapp
Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
get help on your relationship or marriage issues
Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
Always give your best in your relationship. Passion +love +commitment +trust = real love

Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
You can salvage your relationship or marriage now before it's beyond control. Seasoned marriage counselor is interested in rendering support. Connect with me on 08170399634
Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
Never fall in love desperately for a man or woman. To be in love and be sure you are in real love, you have to keep your brain and eyes opened to details. Forget how the beautiful the container looks it can be deceitful but focus on what it carries....

1 Like

Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 9:54am On Dec 22, 2017
when you don't take your relationship serious, you don't care and show love and affection, you complain alot instead of appreciating more.. you are opening space for someone else to assume your position. what you don't do for him or her. he or she finds some else who can. A relationship is a responsibility, to you have to input more.. start appreciating and caring for your relationship now and complain less. for counseling contact 08170399634
Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 10:22am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Xmas To All Perfectmaters.. Wishing you all happy moment today and forever peace and love
Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 8:30am On Jan 02, 2018
Morning Perfectmaters & Happy Day 2 in year 2018

Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
To make marriage romantic, the husband must not become so busy earning money that he fails to communicate with his wife... And the wife must not get so busy as a mother that she neglects communicating with her husband.... Communication is important in marriage

Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 10:54am On Jan 06, 2018
Get relationship advice from me on the go. 08170399634

Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
#WeeklyRelationshipQ&A

#FrequentlyAskQuestions

Question: Is there a time limit to which one should be in a relationship? – Anonymous

Answer: Yes, there should be time limit to every relationship. It is true that ladies should not give the impression of desperation to get married to any man, because men like the decision to marry a woman to be theirs, not the other way round. Hence ladies should never mention marriage to a man first. If he wants to marry you, he’ll bring up the subject. If he doesn’t he won’t. When a lady gives the man the impression she is desperate to get married, he’ll become extra cautious around her and will keep his distance as he feel she is trying to trap him. So sisters please don’t mention marriage till he does.
I would however like to recommend that you drop a man who dates you for as long as six to twelve months without giving you the slightest hint that he intends marrying you. It is true that the man takes the initiative and decides when and if he’s going to marry you but he doesn’t require a lifetime to make up his mind and certainly you haven’t got forever to wait for him. If after one year at most, he hasn’t proposed to you or spoken seriously concerning marriage, drop him. If he is serious, he will get the message (which is that you are not ready for games) and realize that he might lose you if he doesn’t make a real commitment and propose soon.
If he is not however, you will be free to move on and get on with your life, making yourself available ‘for the one’, who might just be waiting for you to free yourself from this ‘filter’ that won’t commit or let go. Don’t hang on him indefinitely hoping someday he will propose only for you to wake up one morning ten years later and he tells you he is sorry but he doesn’t believe things can work out between both of you. He dumps you for someone else leaving you shattered, much older, and with little or no self esteem. Be smart , if he doesn’t commit within a reasonable period
Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
#WeeklyRelationshipQ&A

#FrequentlyQuestionAsked

#Post002

Question: My fiancee wants me to get pregnant before he pays my bride price, and because I refused he broke the relationship, what is your advice to me? – Anonymous.

Answer: I am sorry that he had to take such a drastic step by leaving you because you refuse to get pregnant before marriage. Well I don’t know if you did not had free sex throughout the period you were with him. Every sexual activity you might have had with him did not help the relationship anyway.
Now, don’t kid yourself dear lady. If your man leaves you because you refuse to get pregnant for him, it is a clear proof that he didn’t really love you, in the first place. This man you intended to marry does not fear God and doesn’t really love you that was why he could treat you like trash and eventually broke your heart by calling off the wedding plans. Your relationship was not healthy from the beginning as it was based on sex and pregnancy, and not on true love.
When a man you have hoped will marry you leaves you, it is only natural, you will sulk, cry a lot, swear and feel you will never find someone as great as him or maybe even believe you will never love again. I have been there, I know how it feels. It is all right to cry a little and experience all the other feelings of rejection and hurt that comes with heartbreak. However, don’t remain there. As soon as you can, get yourself together, (which should be within three months of your break up), have a manicure and pedicure, have your hair done, get a make over, put on a nice dress and go out, attend church, hang out with your friends and go for other dates. Tell yourself he is not the only man on earth and that you will find someone better , because you will. Resist the temptation to act all moody and hung up. Moody hung up ladies repel guys. Warm friendly ladies attract them. Warmly reciprocate those warm gestures guys make towards you, except of cause when you are truly not interested. Even then, be polite about saying no. Have a right attitude. God will surely give you a better man soon. Have faith in God and hope for the best in relationship soon.

#Comment #Like #Share
Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
We wouldn’t enjoy the ups if we didn’t first endure some downs; your relationship will undergo both high and low points. Yes, curveballs will catch you off guard, but you can choose how to move forward. Take back control over your happiness and find the best solution for your relationship: Contact Love Doctor on 08170399634

Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 8:41am On Jan 19, 2018
Top ten things couples like best about their relationship

1. Trust in each other
2. Talking and listening
3. Being happy together
4. Being in love and or being loved.
5. Sharing values and interest
6. Being care for and feeling supposed
7. Laughing together
8. Sharing a close relationship
9. Feeling safe and secure
10. Being best friends

If you are in a relationship or marriage and you aren't experiencing any of the above mentioned.. There is a problem and you really need to fix it very fast... We can help you better advice to fix your lagging relationship or marriage.. Contact the love doctor now on 08170399634.
Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
True love is not for the materials things. True love, loves outrightly and genuinely.

Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
Some ways to avoid argument in a relationship
1. Be calm and learn to accept fault 2. Leave the scene immediately if you can't withstand the pressure 3. Agree you can't win at all times 4. Learn what leads to arguments between you and your partner 5. Listen more instead of replying. 6. say am sorry even if not at fault to let peace reign . 7. If you can't espace from the scene engage in something to divert attention.
Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
The strategy behind love is quite simple. It is based on the premise that romantic love has three essential parts 1. Friendship, 2.Respect and 3.Passion. Because the recipe for love will fail if it lacks one or more of these necessary ingredients, the only way to be successful in winning the one you want is by learning how to encourage and cultivate all three such feelings for you in the heart of that person.. Let me show you how to ..... Connect with me on 08170399634 for private counseling
Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
Some Rules For Men In Marriage

1. Don't ever lay your hands on your wife
2. Appreciate your wife, pray and encourage her
3. You must not condemn your wife's idea
4. Don't ever forget she is your greatest asset. Cherish her
5. Never lack in your responsibility in your home and never be careless about the children welfare
6. Do not doubt your wife's faithfulness
7. You must not take life unbearable for her no matter how unbearable she may be
8. Don't mingle with bad friends and people of questionable character. They are a bad influence on your home / marriage
9. Don't ever forget to show care and affection to your wife
10. Dont deny your wife her sexual right.
Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 10:56am On Jan 30, 2018
PERFECTMATE SOLUTION NETWORK
PRESENTS
SINGLES NIGHT OUT
With Doc Adeshina

3 Days Active Online Counseling Session

The purpose of the event is to improve relations between sexes, enabling development of new strategies for reducing tensions and creating more love. Throughout the counseling period you will learn practical techniques for solving problems that arise from differences. It's never too late to increase the love of your life. You only need to learn a new way. If you want to have a fulfilling relationship with the opposite sex this program is for you.

Program / Topics

Day One : Pre Marital Advice
Day Two : Understanding Love languages
Day Three : The signs of true love

Take this opportunity to learn and fix your relationship....

Date : Jan 31st - Feb 2nd, 2018
Venue : what'sapp (online)

Free Registration : For the first 10 members to register

How to register : Text or what'sapp your Name, Age, location to 08170399634

Registration Begins : 8am - 6pm and event starts 8pm

Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
Be part of the counseling event tonight.. Don't miss out join over 100 singles ready... Connect now
Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 11:13am On Feb 01, 2018
#Singlenightoutwithdocadeshina

Today's Topic : UNDERSTANDING LOVE LANGUAGES

Ever had an argument with your partner
and wished they could just read your
mind? If they only knew how you were
feeling, they’d stop putting up a fight.
That’s sort of the idea behind the concept
of love languages : they let you in on what
makes your partner tick. The idea is: we
all express and feel love differently, and
understanding those differences can
seriously help your relationship. Many singles had subscribed to this special topic to learn what makes a partner loves more.

Time @8PM
Venue : What'sapp (online)

#lovedocwithadifference #singlesnightout

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread / Nauty Whatsapp Group / Christian Singles Dating Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.