Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

President Of Which Country Is This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Of Which Country Is This? (462 Views)

12 Steps To Impeach The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria / "I Was Considering Which Country To Run To - President Buhari Jokes In A Meeting / It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Of Which Country Is This? by Debaddest(m): 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
Some hours ago, this pics was moved to nairaland front-page that presido visited Seyi_law and his Family and i saw some comments like ''Mohammed Buhari looks dapper and fresh'', ''President Buhari has fully recovered'' and i was like is this Mohammed Buhari the president of Nigeria cos I'm not understanding. From my little observation, this guy here is not more than 50 years. my fellow nairanlanders, what do you think about this?

Re: President Of Which Country Is This? by youngest85(m): 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
He's a comedian

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Nigerian Blogger Who Went Missing For Days Found Dead In Bauchi[ / Fayose Knocks Obasanjo For Anti-graft Comment / Pictures: Gov. Emmanuel Honoured With Leadership Governor Of The Year 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.