Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

BBNAIJA Housemate Debie-Rise's Music Video Titled 'Winner' - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNAIJA Housemate Debie-Rise's Music Video Titled 'Winner' (16641 Views)

BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem / Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" / Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNAIJA Housemate Debie-Rise's Music Video Titled 'Winner' by CertifiedSamuel: 3:10am On Mar 17, 2017
I prefer the second song to the first. She's good.
Re: BBNAIJA Housemate Debie-Rise's Music Video Titled 'Winner' by Freeheart(m): 5:58am On Mar 17, 2017
what else do we need from this girl...... she's real, cool, cute,brilliant, and the most talented among the housemates......... my brothers and sisters let appreciate the realest of this gal by voting for her........ just text Debbie-Rise to 32052..... and let continue to enjoy her in the house till the last day.............. #Votedebbie-rise

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA Housemate Debie-Rise's Music Video Titled 'Winner' by mamaboms: 8:48am On Mar 17, 2017
Gifted singer per exellence...

Lets keep her in the house...please vote Debie-Rise

Text Debie-Rise to 32052
Re: BBNAIJA Housemate Debie-Rise's Music Video Titled 'Winner' by ifunayalov(f): 8:52am On Mar 17, 2017
our gurl debie rise
talented even in playing football
watch one of her singles below titled GAGABU

keep voting debie rise

vote debie-rise to 32052

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuMQ1_cAcHQ
Re: BBNAIJA Housemate Debie-Rise's Music Video Titled 'Winner' by megareal: 9:16am On Mar 17, 2017
I've always liked her. She's got ma hundred votes did week.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download American movies on laptop / World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie / Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.