Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:07 PM

Boko Haram Raids Borno Town, Loots Food Supplies - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Raids Borno Town, Loots Food Supplies (13422 Views)

EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured / Hisbah Raids Gay Party In Kano, Arrests 15 Homosexuals / Xenophobia: Police On Standby As Loots Are Recovered (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Town, Loots Food Supplies by bukynkwuenu: 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
bedspread:
NA DEM DEM.....

grin guy plot don cost for NL

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Town, Loots Food Supplies by 2sa2: 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
This funny govt have still not eliminated boko haram?
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Town, Loots Food Supplies by grandgist: 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
naija my kwountry
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Town, Loots Food Supplies by owobokiri(m): 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
Man must wack ahbeggi
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Town, Loots Food Supplies by adecz: 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
I wonder which type if humans these ppl are.

All they know is to kill, steal, burn.

And now, they only kill villagers.

Which type of society created these demons

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Town, Loots Food Supplies by thundaFIREmods: 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
to all my very good mods, i just want to say thundafireUNA

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Town, Loots Food Supplies by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
bedspread:
NA DEM DEM.....
the struggle is real bro....
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Town, Loots Food Supplies by sabi99(m): 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
"They av been tekinicali defeated". Only d brainwashed would blv ds.
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Town, Loots Food Supplies by ameezy(m): 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
bedspread:
HUNGER/RECESSION WAN KILL BOKO!!
grin grin
We call it rapid hunger grin
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Town, Loots Food Supplies by juman(m): 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
idbami2:
I do not think Nigeria can totally eradicate terrorism.. We can just try.. The agents, the intel, the equipments; y'know, stuffs like daht..

Terrorism can be totally eradicated if there is responsible and competent government.

Government that can build a country that gives hope to the populace.

The apc government does not give aspiration or hope to the common man.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Town, Loots Food Supplies by VanBommel(m): 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
legendsilver:
All I know is that Boko haram has been designated grin
Designated ko, Appointment ni tongue tongue
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Town, Loots Food Supplies by thundaFIREmods: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
Bleep ALL MUSLIMS

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Town, Loots Food Supplies by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
Who else noticed that these attacks technically reduced when Buhari was on sick leave?
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Town, Loots Food Supplies by Daddybright1986(m): 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
Takeit2017:
BY: Salami Spycee

Boko Haram Islamists have raided a town in restive northeast Nigeria, looting food supplies and burning homes after overwhelming troops, residents told AFP on Thursday.The attack late on Wednesday happened in Magumeri, some 50 kilometres (30 miles) northwest of the Borno state capital, Maiduguri.

It came after a lull in raids on major towns in the remote region following sweeping military offensives which Nigeria has claimed has severely weakened the jihadists to the point of defeat.Scores of Boko Haram fighters arrived in Magumeri at about 6:30 pm (1730 GMT) in vans, motorcycles and on foot, firing heavy weapons and rocket-propelled grenades, forcing residents to flee.

“They (Boko Haram) broke into shops and homes and took away every food item they came across,” said local resident Kulo Sheriff, who fled the town then returned on Thursday morning.“They set fire to homes and shops as they looted them before heading into the bush hours later.

”Before looting, the fighters attacked a military base and a police station where there was a shoot-out, according to a civilian militia member assisting troops with security.Militants overpowered the security personnel who withdrew, allowing them to loot and burn down the base and the police station, he added.

Nigeria’s military, however, claimed to have repelled the attack and “neutralised quite a number of the attackers”, recovering three vehicles and a “large quantity of arms and ammunition”.Independent verification was not possible given access restrictions for reporters to travel outside Maiduguri without military permission.Either way, the raid indicated that Boko Haram still has the capacity to attack major towns, despite claims it is in disarray since troops flushed them out of their Sambisa Forest stronghold.The number of raids has decreased since the camps were routed last December, although there have been sustained attempts at suicide bombings in Maiduguri.A civilian militia member in the city maintained Boko Haram have been weakened and their attacks were designed to re-stock dwindling food supplies, as supply lines have been cut off.

“Boko Haram are starving in the bush, they live on very little food,” said Babakura Kolo. “They are pushed more by hunger to carry out raids than desire to fight.

”Last month Boko Haram fighters went door-to-door seizing food aid distributed days earlier in Gajiram, some 100 kilometres by road from Magumeri, after a battle with police and soldiers.Boko Haram’s insurgency has triggered a major humanitarian crisis in northeastern Nigeria, where 7.1 million people are “severely food insecure”, according to the UN. Aid agencies say parts of Borno state are suffering from “famine-like conditions”.Poor governance and climate change have also been powerful contributors to the crisis in the region.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/boko-haram-raids-borno-town-loots-food-supplies/

You need to see how people are really suffering in that state.... Bokoharam pls fight the government instead of this innocent people killing

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Town, Loots Food Supplies by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
I have seen this pix on one of the female suicide bomber thread few days ago.
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Town, Loots Food Supplies by jinxet2000: 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
Since Buhari came back, there has been series of herdsmen and bokoharam attack.
They should take it easyooo
Buhari should denounce this attacks and seriously investigate these people.
How can people be dying and nobody is saying anything.
How many people have been slaughtered in Nigeria by herdsmen.
What nonsense and incompetent govt is Nigeria running?
The prayers made for Buhari to return is just for them to continue to barbaric activities on Nigerians.
I would have said compensate these victims but I will rather say enough is enough
Any attack again, all herdsmen will be jailed for life. and I mean for life.
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Town, Loots Food Supplies by Franzinni: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
I don't understand anymore....
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Town, Loots Food Supplies by cybriz82(m): 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
farouk0403:
Military zone keep off!!!

yeeepa we don reach!

Bokoharam are set of Lunatics, they are suffering from a disease called westernerphobia anything about western life is not welcome in their dictionary, they prefer to live a 7th century life. what a pity

I can remember in 2009 I had an arguement with a potential bokoharam terrorist, I told him that the world cannot thrive without Technology and invention,
and technology and invention cannot be possible without education (boko).
But the blocked head lunatic failed to understand, rather he preferred to attack me with aggressiveness and also tag me as a infidel.

fast forwarded 2012 they came out and show theirselves to the world and their agenda without iota of shame, they started by killing police, government workers, clerics(both muslim and christians clerics)

In 2013 20th ramadan (fasting) around 11:30 pm "I can never forget that day in my life" I came back from school for a short break,
Bokoharam members invade our home about 8 of them, and luckily my dad was not in town, twas me, my mom, my elder sis, and my 2 junior siblings, as of that time there was no network in Borno.
Two of them came through the front entrance putting a mask, with a gun in their hands,
"That time every soul in the state was living in fear", so we were all in the living room talking in low tune, suddenly we heard a knock and we were not expecting any body.
Twas my elder sis that gather the courage and asked who was it, and they told her "ku bude kofan" meaning open the door, she insisted to know who was at the door but it was in vain, and suddenly she made up her mind to open the door, ( in my mind I said what sort of nonsense is these, are you for real to open the door?) I was confused, I was looking for a place to hide, and the first thing that came to my mind was, I was wearing a camouflage threequater trouser, I hurried up and change it.

The lunatics keep on banging the door, then we all make a decision to open it,
I knew that if there would be any casualty it will be me, so I begged my mom for forgiveness and my siblings,

My sister told them to entered through the second entrance, in few minutes they already did, it only remain the last door that is between us, and finally my sis opened it, and they told her to laid down head facing ground, same to the rest of my siblings, remain me and my mom, my mom stepped out and they told her samething, remain only me, as I came out they I just heard my self on group with a very serious pain behind the back of my head, I heard them faintly telling me that I was inside and I aloud my sis to be talking, I just told them I was sorry,

After all these the first question they asked was where is our dad, then my mom answered the he had travelled with his wife, and they asked her who she was, and she is speechless, She didn't knew that they knew her, then one of their boss came in and started yelling, atlast she admitted who she was.

then they asked her why is she encouraging western education after all she knew it was haram, then she told them that she have already resigned day before they came,

I am tired let me cut it short"

atlast her excused worked out for us,

They started unnecessary preaching and lame advice, telling us they are doing it for our own good telling us democracy is not good bla bla bla. we just keep on nodding.

After they left, we found out that our security men fled, and they have a hand in it,

As dawn breaks, I took my bag, I told my mom that we should leave Asap, but she said that she will not because they will think that we ran,

thats how I left them to Abuja direct, after 2 weeks they followed me joined.

hmmmmmmm thank God say them no used u complete their members for camp.
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Town, Loots Food Supplies by farouk0403(m): 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
cybriz82:

hmmmmmmm thank God say them no used u complete their members for camp.

Lols even if they will drag me by force I wont follow them.
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Town, Loots Food Supplies by cybriz82(m): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
farouk0403:

Lols even if they will drag me by force I wont follow them.

lolzzz...u get mind ooo.but wait y u no used cane chase dem out as dem enter ur house?
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Town, Loots Food Supplies by oruma19: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
prospero5:
why do i still have this feeling that boko haram is far from being defeated yet? i wish the Nigerian military will still take this fight as if it has just begun.
This Hausa Fulani pple ruling Nigeria are a big joke. When Biafran war was fought, there was food blockade and it worked and led to the easy defeat of the Biafran troops. It is clear that Nigerian gvt is the sponsor of Boko Haram, if not, y can't they do the same thing to this useless pple called boko boys? Some powerful men in Nigeria seen to gain a lot from this war as such, it won't end. They have bribed soldiers to withdraw their troops so they can have access to looting of food. What a country. Evil is the only business that thrives in this cursed country called Nigeria. Na wa
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Town, Loots Food Supplies by farouk0403(m): 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
cybriz82:

lolzzz...u get mind ooo.but wait y u no used cane chase dem out as dem enter ur house?

cane? ooh I forgot I should have used it.

but dont worry next time if they try this sh!t on me, I will probably use cane,

On the serious note, using something to defend my self is suicidal,
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Town, Loots Food Supplies by bg0074real(m): 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
all these fake journalist.. boko haram islamist? They are terrorist !

Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Town, Loots Food Supplies by cybriz82(m): 11:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
farouk0403:

cane? ooh I forgot I should have used it.

but dont worry next time if they try this sh!t on me, I will probably use cane,

On the serious note, using something to defend my self is suicidal,

thnk God for ur bro...atlis u are here to give testimony 2day.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Town, Loots Food Supplies by opribo(m): 7:40am On Mar 17, 2017
These boko people are behaving as if they have not been settled their money for a job well done. APC is in power, hausa is in charge, their nominated negotiator in power. So what the hell do they still want other than more money.
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Town, Loots Food Supplies by wuromallum(m): 3:56pm On May 17, 2021
Boko boys na pawa we de four em hand don't mess bobo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cynthia Osokogu’s Murder: Pharmacists Are Released Unconditionally / How Can I Get Delta State's ''Local Govt Certification'' Here In Lagos? / Why Military Is Yet To Rescue Kidnapped UNIMAID Staff, Police Women, Others– DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.