Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

*~ Ajanlekoko Voted Career Section's Best Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / *~ Ajanlekoko Voted Career Section's Best Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! (2185 Views)

Poll: Who Is The Best Poster Of The Year For This Section?

Ajanlekoko: 43% (14 votes)
TKB417: 18% (6 votes)
Jarus: 25% (8 votes)
Oyb: 6% (2 votes)
Bawolomo: 6% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

*~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! / Improving The Career Section - Your Recommendations / Are You Addicted To The Career Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*~ Ajanlekoko Voted Career Section's Best Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Cristalz(f): 2:34am On Dec 19, 2009
Hey, people.
Official NL awards are on, and if you've noticed, award threads are presently up in each section for the section's best poster.
The sectional awards are running first; when we're all done voting, we'll move on to the other general categories.

So, for our very intellectual section grin cool , it's time to vote for our best poster. Thread will be up for a limited time, so vote vote vote!

The nominees above were chosen by my humble self. Please, be totally honest before you click beside any ID up there.
Consider these as guidelines:

-Intelligence
-Versatility in knowledge
-Consistency
-Proactive level
-Behavior/maturity level
-Personality

Thank ya!
And I hope we're all still here next year.

I appreciate everyone that has contributed here and made the Career section thrive.
As for you spammers, may God forgive you all. grin
Merry Christmas!
Re: *~ Ajanlekoko Voted Career Section's Best Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 21, 2009
It was a hard decision seeing myself on the nominees list, yet dropping my vote for Ajanlekoko.
Re: *~ Ajanlekoko Voted Career Section's Best Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by tkb417(m): 9:40am On Dec 21, 2009
it was a tough decision for me choosing between Jarus and Ajanlekoko
The two are the best here and oh yeah i dropped ma vote for Jarus
Re: *~ Ajanlekoko Voted Career Section's Best Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by AjanleKoko: 11:54am On Dec 21, 2009
@topic,
In my opinion, Jarus is the best poster. I give him my vote.
Re: *~ Ajanlekoko Voted Career Section's Best Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 21, 2009
I picked Jarus
Re: *~ Ajanlekoko Voted Career Section's Best Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2009
eh - my name dey there - i know who is last embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

who wan wicked me like this cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ Ajanlekoko Voted Career Section's Best Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2009
I'll go for anjalekoko cuz his posts has stirred up discussions that has impacted me wink, luv Jarus tho
Re: *~ Ajanlekoko Voted Career Section's Best Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by tkb417(m): 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2009
oyb:

eh - my name dey there - i know who is last embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

u suppose get more points than me grin
Re: *~ Ajanlekoko Voted Career Section's Best Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2009
If all thé voters arê well informed and fully conversant with events here, I honestly expect thé result to be like this:
1st: Ajanlekoko
2nd: Tkb417
3rd: oyb
Re: *~ Ajanlekoko Voted Career Section's Best Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by mamagee3(f): 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2009
I vote for Bawomolo!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ Ajanlekoko Voted Career Section's Best Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by semid4lyfe(m): 11:43pm On Dec 22, 2009
Drops his vote for Ajanlekoko and zooms off to see how his own election in the phone section is going grin
Re: *~ Ajanlekoko Voted Career Section's Best Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Cristalz(f): 9:04am On Dec 23, 2009
oyb:

LOL grin
You'd be surprised how valuable you are in this section.
Re: *~ Ajanlekoko Voted Career Section's Best Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by sirabbey(m): 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2009
These guys must be from outer space or something voting for another person when their name is on the nominees list. where is Pa Obj to train this unpolitical animals on "do-or-die pol 101" grin grin grin
Anyway this go to show that there is hope for the Nigerian nation, if our youths refuse to toe the line of our woeful fathers.
Re: *~ Ajanlekoko Voted Career Section's Best Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 23, 2009
sirabbey:

These guys must be from outer space or something voting for another person when their name is on the nominees list. where is Pa Obj to train this unpolitical animals on "do-or-die pol 101" grin grin grin
Anyway this go to show that there is hope for the Nigerian nation, if our youths refuse to toe the line of our woeful fathers.
It is called objectivity and maturity and it is only in career section you can have that.
Re: *~ Ajanlekoko Voted Career Section's Best Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2009
Ajanlekoko does it for me, he's particularly helpful to the younger people and that's always a good thing.
Re: *~ Ajanlekoko Voted Career Section's Best Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2009
@ Mod

I can't vote, maybe I inadvertently voted earlier. Any possibility of recasting my vote if I mistakenly cast for someone else undecided Just asking
Re: *~ Ajanlekoko Voted Career Section's Best Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Jcob(m): 9:29am On Dec 25, 2009
Jarus was my best until Ajanlekoko came on board.
Re: *~ Ajanlekoko Voted Career Section's Best Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Cristalz(f): 10:56pm On Dec 25, 2009
@wwheelz
If you've selected an ID and clicked ''vote'' already, then no need to worry. You have voted.

If you haven't, even though you are logged in and it still tells you to ''please log in or register to cast your vote'', do just that. It's set that way so the results won't be visible till voting's over.

And nah, sorry but you can't recast your vote. smiley
Re: *~ Ajanlekoko Voted Career Section's Best Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2009
A big congrats to the big boss, Ajanlekoko. It was a one-horse race. A well deserved honour for the man that, alongside TKB and Oyb, made thsi section lively, enlightening and educative this year. We only hope we will learn more from you next year.
Re: *~ Ajanlekoko Voted Career Section's Best Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by semid4lyfe(m): 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2009
Good! At least the person I voted for won
Re: *~ Ajanlekoko Voted Career Section's Best Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by AjanleKoko: 8:11am On Dec 28, 2009
Jarus:

A big congrats to the big boss, Ajanlekoko. It was a one-horse race. A well deserved honour for the man that, alongside TKB and Oyb, made thsi section lively, enlightening and educative this year. We only hope we will learn more from you next year.

Many thanks for voting for me. I am flattered.
To all my co-contestants, I am inviting you to join forces to form a National Unity Career Section, where everybody gets something at least grin
And to Cristalz Iwu wink, thanks as well!
However, what are the perks of winning this election? Abi na just online?
I need a $7bn official residence! Note, $, not NGN, so no excuses.
Re: *~ Ajanlekoko Voted Career Section's Best Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by beejaei: 3:40am On Jan 07, 2010
Funny thing is I was just reading through the career section and I was seeing all of Ajanlekoko's insightful contrinutions and I was like I must come and see who won the poster of the year. I was not disappointed. More grease to your elbow Ajanlekoko.
Re: *~ Ajanlekoko Voted Career Section's Best Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by jeffman(m): 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2010
i didnt vote but those guys are guys whose posts are matured, intelligent and well informed especially Ajanlekoko's. No surprise he won. I notice (from their posts) that most of these guys are Engineers/Bankers (Investment Bankers)

(1) (Reply)

I Direly Want To Become A Chemical Engineer-is It A Good Career Rout In Nigeria? / Guys, Please NNPC Or Schlumberger (expat Appointment). Which Would You Accept??? / ICAN Study Centre In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.