Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:32 PM

Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha (34654 Views)

Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures / What I Saw At A Wheel Balancing Place (tire Safety) / A Look At 2019 Armoured Mercedes-Maybach S560,Official Car Of President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by swazz101: 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
cant stop laughing look at the kind of side mirrow i saw at onitsha today lol
he tied a house mirrow to d car

Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by stephleena(f): 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
creativity isn't a crime

22 Likes

Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by Etzakoos(m): 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
stephleena:
creativity isn't a crime
u Ar Right But Not In A Risky Way

6 Likes

Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by youngest85(m): 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Dats Bobrisky

1 Like

Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by saintikechi(m): 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
all mirror na mirror. if you look am, e go look you back.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by henryskywalker2003(m): 4:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
Forget the side mirror, look at the vehicle sef.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
That one is an old something na, very common in public vehicles.
"objects in mirror,are exactly as they appear".
He even had the decency of gluing it into the side mirror case. I've seen one that kept bringing out the mirror from somewhere on his dashboard each time he had to watch his side.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by uboma(m): 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
lol.
I have seen a truck in motion with no bonnet.
My phone was not close to me at the time, I would taken some pictures of it.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by DaimlerBen(m): 12:51am On Mar 17, 2017
PaperLace:

"objects in mirror,are exactly as they appear".

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by oganass(m): 6:56am On Mar 17, 2017
c as d vehicle dey sef,,, afta if dey jam accident dem go blame village people... smh!
Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by DollarAngel(m): 6:57am On Mar 17, 2017
grin angry
Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin

That's the kind of mirror you install when you know all the Road Safety and BlackYellow boys from Onitsha to Nnewi.

This should not be allowed on the roads at all.

@AutoJoshNG come and see ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by eghuan1(m): 6:58am On Mar 17, 2017
I have even seen this on a police vehicle in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by bewla(m): 6:58am On Mar 17, 2017
O
Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by TINALETC3(f): 6:59am On Mar 17, 2017
grin
Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by modelsms(m): 6:59am On Mar 17, 2017
Eveeuthing is possible there o

Onithsa is the next spare parts hub after Lagos,

Mgbuka obosi,
mgbuka nkpor and new parts in nkpor.

ANYWAY, CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR ETISALAT DATA.

SEE DETAILS AND OUR OFFICE ADDRESS
BY CHECKING MY TOPICS.

FIRST PERSON TO QUOTE ME GETS 50 MB
FREE ON HIS/HER ETISALAT LINE.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by antontech(m): 6:59am On Mar 17, 2017
My people no dey carry last
Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by seunlayi(m): 6:59am On Mar 17, 2017
Op,you self.

That motor no need side mirror at all
Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by kullozone(m): 7:00am On Mar 17, 2017
Bad phone camera

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by Iphone5: 7:00am On Mar 17, 2017
Nothing new..... Stupid Mods always putting junks inside dustbin (Frontpage) undecided
Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 17, 2017
Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by Donprayer(m): 7:00am On Mar 17, 2017
Lol
Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by Chynx(m): 7:01am On Mar 17, 2017
Is it not a mirror?
Is it not located on one side of the vehicle?
Then why shouldn't it be called a "side mirror"?

...or do you have any special concern? grin

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by seunlayi(m): 7:01am On Mar 17, 2017
modelsms:
Eveeuthing is possible there o

Onithsa is the next spare parts hub after Lagos,

Mgbuka obosi,
mgbuka nkpor and new parts in nkpor.

ANYWAY, CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR ETISALAT DATA.

SEE DETAILS AND OUR OFFICE ADDRESS
BY CHECKING MY TOPICS.

FIRST PERSON TO QUOTE ME GETS 50 MB
FREE ON HIS/HER ETISALAT LINE.
I just quoted you, 09092905222
Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by Adeoba10(m): 7:01am On Mar 17, 2017
The door sef resemble gate
Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by ThinkSmarter: 7:01am On Mar 17, 2017
Op, Y re u talking like this?
Are u not a Nigerian
The driver only improvised for his broke side mirror.
At least it can help him drive safely.
Better than he left it empty.
Just that he will not hv a wider and longer distance view cuz this is a plane mirror, not convex mirror.

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by solarview(m): 7:01am On Mar 17, 2017
Miror na Miror jare grin
Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by bukynkwuenu: 7:02am On Mar 17, 2017
this are trying times
Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by ekems2017(f): 7:02am On Mar 17, 2017
Innovation
Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by texazzpete(m): 7:03am On Mar 17, 2017
'Mirrow'?

Osanobua mwen laho ooo!
Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by Fesirb111: 7:05am On Mar 17, 2017
Am looking for good job oo, help a brother
B.ed biology, etc...
oya holla me -08051667240 for more info.
Helping Hands where at thou.
Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 7:05am On Mar 17, 2017
Lolz iyalaya side mirror.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Make An Informed Decision. Toyota Highlander Or Hyundai Tucson / See How A Volvo Truck Is Controlled From Outside With An External Steering / Can You Spot The Unusual Error On The Rear Badge Of This Porsche Cayenne SUV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.