Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You (35757 Views)

Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff / Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores / Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by Guyman02: 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
For you to get your husband to love you, show him your utmost loyalty. Prove to him that you are willing to stand by him in every situation and be open in all your endeavours.
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by dyze(m): 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
PetrePan:
Sometimes no be say he no like you..na money no dey..
This is quiet true
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by VISTIN(m): 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
Husband or fiance?

The topic and the post, North and south
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by davo90tico(m): 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
1.When you have a generation of woman who care more about bank and vehicles and jolly trips round Paris, instead of building happy marriage
2. When most ladies want to catch an already made man as against making wealth with him
3. When the only language the speak is money, yet after many years start complaining that the man doesn't love them, no be money attract her?
4. When the complaint is that romance has died, but money, and other factors drew them closer to the man in the first place
the average Nigerian woman wants a man with good looks, rich, has properties all over the world, takes her on shopping sprees, and last but not the least good in bed. But none of them realises that after the honey moon of marriage it takes effort in fact, double effort to remain happy in marriage
So, you can list all this things that shows a man doesn't love his wife again by remember the woman also changes after marriage. I mean most singles take care of themselves in and out to attract the right man, but after getting the right man see no reason to still take care of themselves thereby making the (unserious) men go for single ladies and side chick.
marriage is for serious minded individuals and I think what should be discussed is steps to help and aid a marriage that's on the rocks not steps to make more women look at divorce as the only option to escape commitment.
Whatever you ran away from through divorce to rush to another, will always come to bite you in your behind in every other relationship and that's why some stay single cos they are not mature enough to enter the only institution that gives your certificate on gaining admission and never graduate till death to us part

1 Like

Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by davo90tico(m): 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
sisisioge:
Sheet happens, I know...but how is it possible for people who don't like each other to be married?
very good observation that is a mathematical impossibility, even if the marry how can you be intimate with someone you hate. No amount of alcohol can do that for sure

1 Like

Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by Richy4(m): 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
If that number 5 is a yardstick for loving someone, then I don't think I will ever like anyone...I hardly remembered my birthdays not to talk of someone else....
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by pesty100(m): 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
Sign that your wife love you

3 Likes

Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by armadeo(m): 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lol.

Interestingly it depends on the couple. Some people cannot be loved both ways.

Men are men. Women are women

@ the post above

Some men would be glad for that transformation but what's after legend?

Wahala go start

1 Like

Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by TinaAnita(f): 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
Living with a particular person day in day out, week in week out, year in year out with all the shitty attitude is not an easy task.. When the honeymoon phase is over everyone starts dishing out attitude
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by Dajugba: 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
People should learn to give credit to the writer before you criticize his write up! Every thing he mentioned is emphatically true except number 5. Things do change in marriages! Most times people are attracted to what they see from a man. That is why most ladies end up being dumped. Probably what first attracted such people in such relationship was feelings, appearance or something that subdued their ego or weakness.

Last year Dec - January this year, I knew of couples who almost divorced after four children, after 12 years of marriage. They were not broke, just that they kept asking their selves how they fell for each others. Only God know if that has been a prayer point. Ladies and distinguished men, don't marry because of outward beauty, because after child bearing it doesn't guarantee lasting union. Men Don't marry with out proper insight of marriage, if you can't settle for what decision you have made, then you have to make up ur mind and live with it till the rest of ur life or better still remain single if not matured for marriage except you natural destiny na to live as boy friend and girl friend. Show some love and check: Home Articles For Nobles.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by candelahria(f): 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
no 6.When he refuses to eat your food repeatedly and even when he manages to, condemns it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
It makes no sense to be a difficult
Person in life because the tables always turn that person you refuse to respect or honor is respected and honored outside of your presence and you end up losing out to others who are open minded

I can't marry a man who doesn't like me but I can gladly accept to be dumped by one o before marriage my first marriage will be my only marriage

1 Like

Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by babyfaceafrica: 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
Dajugba:

People should learn to give credit to the writer before you criticize his write up! Every thing he mentioned is emphatically true except number 5. This do change in marriages! Most time people are attracted to what they see from a man, that is why most ladies
appreciate what?....what he wrote are generalizations and please who marries who they don't like?...love is another thing?..you think this is telemundo?.....op just wasted space
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
Guyman02:
For you to get your husband to love you, show him your utmost loyalty. Prove to him that you are willing to stand by him in every situation and be open in all your endeavours.
nowadays we women prepare for insult that is not enough for you guys because one day even you guys guilt your cross you rob on us for no reason and we no send you message at all
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by seunmohmoh(f): 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
story
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by Dajugba: 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
appreciate what?....what he wrote are generalizations and please who marries who they don't like?...love is another thing?..you think this is telemundo?.....op just wasted space

He was not generalizing. Read his statement, "Signs Your husband don't like you. " He was only pointing out to things that could happen in marriage, to which few above is common to relationship before marriage.
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by babyfaceafrica: 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
Dajugba:

He was not generalizing. Read his statement, "Signs Your husband don't like you. " He was only pointing out to things that could happen in marriage, to which few above is common to relationship before marriage.
and some people will believe this and start quarrelling with their husband ,and you expect me to hail the OP..nbanu..not interested
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by kaboninc(m): 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
sisisioge:
Sheet happens, I know...but how is it possible for people who don't like each other to be married?

Anything is possible.

People marry for various reasons.
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by kaboninc(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
babyfaceafrica:

People marry for various reasons

Anything is possible. Because you may have not see, doesn't mean it doesn't happen
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by Dajugba: 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
and some people will believe this and start quarrelling with their husband ,and you expect me to hail the OP..nbanu..not interested

Not everything is worth emulating especially what you read from the internet! But in everything, the mind should be open that such things do exist among lovers, to whom most was considered to be a fallen agen from heaven now a devil. Wink. I like your argumentative nature. lol... wink
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by babyfaceafrica: 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
Dajugba:

Not everything is worth emulating especially what you read from the internet! But in everything, the mind should be open that such things do exist among lovers, to whom most was considered to be a fallen agen from heaven now a devil. Wink. I like your argumentative nature. lol... wink

Good for you
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by sisisioge: 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
kaboninc:

Anything is possible.

People marry for various reasons.

It is well...chukwumuanya!
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by EMIOMOADEOYE: 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
jeloser:

http://www.jeloser.info/2017/03/signs-that-your-husband-does-not-like.html

Are you married?

If not then you are a........KONKOBILITY!!
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by DavidOluyale(m): 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
Very wrong. These are not signs he doesn't love you anymore. At all. DON'T FOLLOW THIS POST. IT'S SO SO MIS LEADING.
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by kaboninc(m): 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
sisisioge:

It is well...chukwumuanya!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hope he's Igbo
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by sweatlana: 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
kimbra:
How on earth will I marry a man who doesn't like me?.
What if he likes u at first and stops liking u later on
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
kimbra:
How on earth will I marry a man who doesn't like me?.
Suppose he knows how to bleep you good nko?
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by sisisioge: 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
kaboninc:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hope he's Igbo

For where! I no wan born Chidera o grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by kaboninc(m): 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
sisisioge:

For where! I no wan born Chidera o grin grin grin

Na Yusuf or Kunle you wan born? cheesy cheesy

Till then na...
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by Elle277(f): 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
sisisioge:
it happens often nah,celebs are good examples cos the rate of divorce we see from them shows some of them are in marriage with wrong reasons, if not there will always be room for forgiveness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) / 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. / My Husband Is Frustrating Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.