Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,906 members, 7,799,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Hitler Said True Jews Were Black - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hitler Said True Jews Were Black (9575 Views)

Adolf Hitler’s ‘Suicide Note’ To Be Sold At Auction For N32 Million / 505,000 Jews Were Living In Germany In 1933 / World Refugee Day 850,000 Jews Were Expelled From Tripoli,cairo,dmascus,baghdad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hitler Said True Jews Were Black by panafrican(m): 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
Welcome to the world of the "Unofficial" true History cool

Did Hitler Believe The True Jews Were Black?
By Black Fu on March 30, 2016

Things our 6th grade teachers didn’t teach us about Hitler

A very interesting concept that people seem to look over with just a glance but not a hard and dedicated study. Maybe it’s because they don’t care or maybe it’s because they know if the truth were to get out, the entire fabric of our reality would change.

If you didn’t tune into the video above, it describes some very interesting words from Hitler in the book titled The Nazis World War II by Robert Edwin Herzstein Below is a transcript of what the video claims:

Hitler said even in his death he will start World War 3. one of his soldiers asked how? Hitler replied, “The day mankind finds out what I was trying to defend this nation, Germany, from then that’s the day World War 3 will start.
For on that day, mankind will learn that I was trying to save my nation from The Free Masons, the Illuminati, the Jews. For if the Americans wins the war, they will conquer the world and forever be a slave to the Jews and they will try to conquer God. Do you know who America has in it’s possessions? “NO,” the solider replied.

The Americans have the jewels of God. The Americans have stolen God’s precious jewels. “What do you mean his precocious jewels?” THE SOLDIER asked. Hitler said, “America has stolen the Jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry.
The Negroes. They are the true Hebrews. What a foolish move and a direct challenge to God. And they plan on moving these false white Jews into a state of Israel....

When America its Jewish Slave masters conquer the world and the world realize I was right, then all the nations will begin a third world war to dethrone America of it’s rule. Every nation will soon posses atom bombs of their own. It will be the end of the world as we know it.

“Why will the Jews control America? The solider asked.

Hitler said, “because the white Jews knows that the Negroes are the real children of Israel and to keep Americas secret the Jews will blackmail America. The will extort America, their plan for world domination won’t work if the Negroes know who they were. The white citizens of America will be terrified to know that all this time they’ve been mistreating and discriminating and lynching the children of Israel. They will fear God will destroy them as he destroyed Egypt for doing the same thing.
So the Elite, the Illuminati keeps this a secret at all cost. After I die I will one day cause World War 3 just by this message which will be like planting a seed in a people minds until it sprouts once they nurture that seed and seek more truth and learn Hitler was right. I did the world a favor by killing the false Jews before they designated a false state of Israel. But I fear I have failed. The world will fall into the hands of Satan.

Now although this book was written well after Hitler, it still doesn’t add up when you start doing the research you wonder into a lot of WTF, I want to lead you to presentation number two:
Watch the video and continue reading @ http://www.blackfu.com/did-hitler-believe-the-true-jews-were-black/

Re: Hitler Said True Jews Were Black by saintikechi(m): 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
so you believe Hitler now?

2 Likes

Re: Hitler Said True Jews Were Black by subtlemee(f): 4:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
He could've been saying anything to comfort. Himself when he realised that he's lost the war

1 Like

Re: Hitler Said True Jews Were Black by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
ValerianSteel - Greetings to you from the balcony of the Irunmoles grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Hitler Said True Jews Were Black by ValerianSteel(m): 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
Zoharariel:
ValerianSteel - Greetings to you from the balcony of the Irunmoles grin cheesy grin
How was your orgasm to this post angry angry angry
Re: Hitler Said True Jews Were Black by Rossikk(m): 2:20am On Mar 17, 2017
But of course the real Jews are the Bantu race. Bantus are not the children of Ham, but of Shem. They are the original Semites.

They were chased into Africa from the Middle East in antiquity. Africa isn't really their true home. The true Africans are the Hamites - Sudanese, Hausa, Chadians, Nubians etc. The Bantus, ie the forest dwellers - Igbos, Yorubas, Ashanti, Efik, Edo, are Semites. They are the Jews of antiquity.

These are facts backed by the respective histories and traditions of the various west /central African groups.

For instance,

“On the basis of comparative studies between the dynastic tradition of the Oyo-Yoruba and ancient Near Eastern history, the present article argues that Yoruba traditions of provenance, claiming immigration from the Near East, are basically correct. According to Ọyo-Yoruba tradition, the ancestral Yoruba saw the Assyrian conquests of the Israelite kingdom from the ninth and the eighth centuries B.C. from the perspective of the Israelites. After the fall of Samaria in 722 B.C.., they were deported to eastern Syria and adopted the ruling Assyrian kings as their own.”

''Dierk continues in the same article, stating that the Yoruba, although thought to be of local (African) origins actually migrated to the west coast of Africa from far away (the Mediterranean, the Middle East, and/or Egypt/Nubia). The Yoruba preserved evidence of their ancient Near Eastern (Israelite) ancestral origins despite other cultural influences and traditions superseding their own in Africa over time.''

– Origin of the Yoruba and “The Lost Tribes of Israel”, By Dierk Lange
Re: Hitler Said True Jews Were Black by Rossikk(m): 2:34am On Mar 17, 2017
This site has full details on the Bantus as the Original Jews

https://nasiresearch.org/2015/02/07/the-bantu-branch-of-africans-are-hebrew-israelites-part-i-of-ii/

''The Shemitic Negro, who took up residence in Africa and there became known as the Niger-Congo Bantu, among infinite alternative tribal epithets, is the Israelite through lineal-heritage.''

[img]https://arianasiresearch.files./2015/02/2110873_pmydocumentsmypicturescongolese_jpege1382f7adc57f758079f32d2ff40ba7c.jpeg[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Mikhail Gorbachev: Buhari, World Leaders Pay Tribute To ex-Soviet Leader / Queen Elizabeth Ii Husband Accidentally Flashes joystick(pic) / Al-Qaeda's Tips On How To Avoid Drones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.