Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:18 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie (82909 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church / Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) / Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by LatestAmebo: 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-PZ77ukug6BY/WKb2MNigS4I/AAAAAAAANJY/YiWR6Cmcr5oA8HfX5H_bhKgjhnO4JlDDACLcB/s640/2017-17-2--14-07-18.jpeg[/img]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRs5NAxBlYI/?taken-by=hnnafrica

Two days ago,Kemi Olunloyo revealed she was picked up by the police .Now,she took to social media to reveal she has been taken to Port Harcourt prisons on the orders of Pastor David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries ..

According to her ,it was over a post she published alleging the pastor is having an affair with actress Iyabo Ojo and gave her the Range Rover she is driving.

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/kemi-olunloyo-allegedly-arrested-by.html

See the story that got Kemi arrested "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source
https://www.nairaland.com/3634459/iyabo-ojo-sleeping-pastor-david

4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by LatestAmebo: 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5011066_re_jpeg77488dd00da49d0d94d921562c9f5e5c

see the allegations, brought forth to Kemi that Iyabo Ojo sleeps with pastors, using charm read full story & pix here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by LatestAmebo: 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Ashleydolls(f): 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
This is serious. Madam was just excercising her right. Locking her behind bars won't stop her from talking. #freemadamKOO

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by stephleena(f): 4:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
#Hold KOO DON'T FREE MADAM HNN# serves u damn right, with your diarrhea mouth, she isn't a journalist, coz displaying your stupidity and defaming people online doesn't make you one..please oo,feed her with enuf watery beans,morning and night..make she humble..madam Georgina go dey twerk her dry ass now..

301 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by sekundosekundo: 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
ok

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by teelaw4life(m): 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
Well, it's very simple. Get your lawyer and let the court decide. If you come out innocent, sue the hell out of the pastor. telling us shiiit via instagram ain't gonna get you out of P.H prison.

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by TINALETC3(f): 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
grin

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Donald7610: 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
Problems or successes, they all are the results of our own actions. Karma. The philosophy of action is that no one else is the giver of peace or happiness. One's own karma, one's own actions are responsible to come to bring either happiness or success or whatever.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by mamatayour(f): 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
embarassed embarassed angry cheesy grin grin grin grin mixed feelings .hnn in da building

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
Is there no freedom of speech again No bail She kill person

Na wa oooooo. On a day like this, I remember GEJ. He is indeed a gentleman. With all the trash talk/interview, public, face-to-face insults he still treated ALL like human.

You don't know whAt you have till it's gone.

For those laughing at her, one day you might not even say as much as she did and it will be your turn.
A collective voice can put an end to unwarranted law.

Kemi, I hope you are doing your journalism in the right way cause you will need it in court. You need to prove that you were right about the PASTOR. If not... lipsrsealed
Good luck!

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by eseun11: 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
na them sabi oo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Deeypeey(m): 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
kenu mi ma pa mi se oo...kenu mi maseku pami..tori enu orofo lo n pa orofo...kenu temi ma se pa mi!!

10 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by rozayx5(m): 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
keep jailing the demons

Otobo should be sent to Kuje

tired of hearing all this thrash, from whores. who chop and clean mouth and wanna fall back

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by SalamRushdie: 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
Very strange how these days men of God are not ready to forgive or turn the left cheek but would rather employ police services to deal with even just a rumour monger ...There was so much Rumours about GEJ but not for once was anybody even arrested

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
What?
Truth be said she sabi talk
But that's because she is a woman
And a journalist!!!
But why report her to the law?
I'm a christian but I am beginning to rethink my stance.Maybe I should just serve Jesus my way because these pastors are really contradicting what Jesus taught.
1. What happened to forgive your brother 70 x 7 times everyday?
2. If Jesus vex for those wey wan crucify am then shebi he will send better thunder wey dey twerk in the presence of the most high to fire Pilate and the pharisees so them go free am.....and by doing that no salvation for us.
3. What happened to being Christ like?
4. Since na devil Una tell us say e dey use them why don't Mr pastor just pray and let the devil be ashamed?
5. They told us trials will come....but we should stand fast....pastor this na trial....why not stand fast and look unto the most high as you've been teaching us?

Olunloyo deserves nuclear bomb from any body but coming from a so called man of God..... I give up!

Seun.....come teach me how to be an atheist! E be like say na lie these people don dey lie give me all these years.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Amberon: 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lmao
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by techq: 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
shocked
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by LoveJesus87(m): 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
LatestAmebo:
this one is strong
Eleyii gidigan!! grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by soberdrunk(m): 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ha!!! Abeg they should jejely free aunty mi Kemi before America and Canada sends 'special forces' into Nigeria, my aunty is connected like that! angry angry

10 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by CarlosTheJackal: 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
kemi said we should tweet #FreeKemi as if she bought MB for us.

196 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by bignero: 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
sad

i think it may do her leaking mouth some good, perharps, she will use her app called brain more often

mean while kemis haters will be like

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Eyor1(m): 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Seems defamation of Pastors is now the trend.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by NaijaNaWaa: 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
They don jam be that oo...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by shadrach77: 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Obviously a lie! Attention seeker jati jati. Is it possible to access Internet or tweet from prison ? cry cry

9 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by ezera(m): 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Next time you won't slander peoples image. #HOLDMADAMKEMI

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Finally!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by blackjah(m): 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
shebi na governor pikin, shift make i knack you akpako

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs / Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie / 'I Am Madam Not Baby' - BBNaija's Angel Smith Says As She Shines In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.