Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her (58175 Views)

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? / This Guy First Took Permission From His Fiancee’s Daughter Before Proposing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
You may be amaze why that guy said hello to you or excuse me.You look familiar, etc.Though,you already know what he is up to.But you just pretend as if you are a novice.Well,he want to woo you.
The qualities that attracted him to make the move towards her are listed below.Different strokes for different folks.
1.Her curves-:If he is walking opposite you he has seen your curvy hips from afar.

2.Her big boobs and butts;-90% of guys are attracted to this features.Though,he may want to see the face first to know whether it complement.

3.Her beautiful face;-Some guys go for beauty first before anything.

4.Her thick and chubby stature;-This is one of my favorite.

5.Her petite frame;-Most guys love ladies with slim and small stature.

6.Her complexion;-Most guys are attracted to fair skin ladies.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by subtlemee(f): 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
..and I have none of this,no wonder why I don't have any toaster cry

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by sinaj(f): 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
subtlemee:
op omitted smile tongue

I think u fall under no. 3 tho

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by bitchcrafts: 4:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
As for me na cameltoe they attract me oh... Special kind of weirdness they say grin

15 Likes

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by josh123(m): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
subtlemee:
u re beautiful, nd I knw all d boys in ur area is toasting u

7 Likes

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by DrTims(m): 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hmmm see your mouth..
subtlemee:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by bbeautylik(f): 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
sad! Na why guys dey run from me when I dey single.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by nepapole(m): 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
bitchcrafts:
As for me na cameltoe they attract me oh... Special kind of weirdness they say grin
Donkey toe nii. Ashawo boy. tongue

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by nepapole(m): 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
bbeautylik:
sad! Na why guys dey run from me when I dey single.
So now Wey u don dey double, Dem dey run after u abi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by McBrooklyn(m): 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
cheesy
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Icecream4U(m): 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
sinaj:
op omitted smile tongue

I think u fall under no. 3 tho
what about you?
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by sinaj(f): 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
Icecream4U:
what about you?
number 5
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Temmytea70(m): 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
subtlemee:

I'm sure that's not true
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by jakandeola(m): 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
bitchcrafts:
hahahahahaha oga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by smiletome: 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
subtlemee:
inbox me ur digit. Mk I lick ur ear with my sweet words

1 Like

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Sharon6(f): 11:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
Oya come and give your skin a treat to get guys heads turn.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
My wife to be has all the quality op listed kiss

Main while, one of these days I go vexation kill one tailor so that the rest will learn lesson. Why are these set of people so heartless! angry

5 Likes

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Cyriloha(m): 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
Menh big and thick boobs gets me crazy I can't lie

5 Likes

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by PrinxArthur1(m): 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
k ooh
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by ElsonMorali: 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
The lips have to look good and kissable really, otherwise I don't think I can make any kind of move.

Modified*

Like the last picture. smiley

1 Like

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
My Girlfriend go dey think the one wey attract me kom her lane.
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by themonk(m): 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
Am sapiosexual sad

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by henrylowe(m): 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
1 and 3 rocks my boat jor

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by abbeylli(m): 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
un anyhow
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2017

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
My type no dey oooo,i don dieee. grin grin
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Endtimesmith(m): 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
Please,the third picture looks like Ms Linda lkeji,hasn't she been woed yet?
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Captainsama(m): 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
U have them i pls ur number
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by sojiboy(m): 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
Her tight p***y

1 Like

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by awoo47: 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
subtlemee:
grin
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
subtlemee:
Go to Shiloh my sister. You will find in Jesus name.. embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.