Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep (61313 Views)

Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) / I Was Raped While Coming Back From Crossover Night / Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
that's serious

its called Jaaz !
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
1bkaye:
Rapey Nigerian men again

How many have raped you thus far?

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by tosyne2much(m): 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
shakes101:
U people should read before reply, the girl who caught the act said the rapist was holding a vujuu kind material which means the victim may ve been enchanted for not feeling any penetration.
Hahaha vujuu ke? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by sammyj: 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
Sorry to say this bitter truth because there no way someone will still be sleeping during sex talk-less of rape, something is truly not adding up!!! embarassed shocked
9jaflaver:
UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep

On the 13th of march, 2017, been tuesday, a university of abuja female student walked into her room (Girls hostel – Mini Campus), only to be shocked with the sight of an unknown man penetrating her room mate who was asleep, immediately, the rapist noticed her presence which alerted him as she screamed out for help, he (the rapist) escaped the lynch of mobs before there arrival.

9jaflaver news team, after investigations, questionnaires, gathered that the victim of rape was no not familiar with the rapist, neither was she aware of the penetration during the action, which qualifies it as rape. The victim’s room mate who caught the rapist on her, during a chat with 9jaflaver said that, she saw the rapist holding a vujuu-like material while penetrating her room mate, which clearly explains the fact that the rapist enchanted his victim.

The victim is currently under medical care, and prayer sessions.

Details coming soon….

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/uniabuja-female-student-raped-while-asleep/

Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by oruma19: 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
kimbra:
Very funny story!. grin

So the rapist penetrated the girl while she was sleeping and had no idea someone was penetrating her?, wow!, how badly do some people sleep...perhaps, she felt he was her bf. grin
just like TBOSS wasn't aware KEMEN was shifting her pant and fingering her. Nonsense ..
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by tonio2wo: 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
Which kain yeye sleep she dey sleep? angry

Fake gist
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by stanliwise(m): 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
Op remove dat picture. Rape is not a word unique to men

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by stmichael001(m): 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
A GEH DAH WAS BEING PENETRATED AND DIDNT KNW?IS DAT1 SEF A GEH....

Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by ndiko: 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
Oh really. U mean we should believe this?!

Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha Rofmwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy

I busted into laughter when I read this story cheesy cheesy cheesy

If I have penerated before I would be able to relate to this, but as I never bleep before, lemme pitch my tent here and hear what potential rapists on Nairaland have to say cool

You and this your peurile comments. On one hand you are making it known you are a virgin on another hand you are trying to sound santicmonious with it too.

Is this so them females will be endeared towards you?

All this pussyman talk.undecided

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
oruma19:
just like TBOSS wasn't aware KEMEN was shifting her pant and fingering her. Nonsense ..
Lol...the funniest have seen on Nl today. cheesy grin
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by gabi87(m): 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
You all know nothing... Didn't see where the girl said vudu like material, the girl couldn't have been drugged while sleeping nah

Ndi mmadu sef
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by azaino: 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
yarimo:
So she's not aware of the penetration abi? Ok where is pictures and videos? undecided
Guys and picture,..
kpekusious guys always demanding a picture of sexual act since 19 far back
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by tosyne2much(m): 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
Vorpal:

You and this your peurile comments. On one hand you are making it known you are a virgin on another hand you are trying to sound santicmonious with it too.

Is this so them females will be endeared towards you?

All this pussyman talk.undecided
Hahahaha.. Take it easy man! cheesy
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by tosyne2much(m): 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
tonio2wo:
Which kain yeye sleep she dey sleep? angry

Fake gist
The story too funny ehn cheesy
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by Daboomb: 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
9jaflaver:

On the 13th of march, 2017, been tuesday, a university of abuja female student walked into her room (Girls hostel – Mini Campus), only to be shocked with the sight of an unknown man penetrating her room mate who was asleep, immediately, the rapist noticed her presence which alerted him as she screamed out for help, he (the rapist) escaped the lynch of mobs before there arrival.

9jaflaver news team, after investigations, questionnaires, gathered that the victim of rape was no not familiar with the rapist, neither was she aware of the penetration during the action, which qualifies it as rape. The victim’s room mate who caught the rapist on her, during a chat with 9jaflaver said that, she saw the rapist holding a vujuu-like material while penetrating her room mate, which clearly explains the fact that the rapist enchanted his victim.

Details coming soon….

I am sure her mother had been warning her of this kind of "You-die?" sleep in the past!
When you are not drugged or dead, how can strong Kondo spread your legs wide apart and enter your body phaka=phiki....... and you still dey pretend you are sleeping?
Abeg, just tell us the thing dey sweet you and you no wan shout!
grin grin

Again, if she was not aware something was entering her "under"..... how then does this silly blogger/reporter expect her to "see", not to talk of recognising the rapist?

Maybe "something strong" is wrong with this 9jaflaver investigators. Now, it is Vjuju that is to blame again!
angry angry`

As for you that rapist, if we catch you, na just to castrate you sheege, one time.
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by charzy26(m): 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
9jaflaver:

Details coming soon….

its very possible cos I recall dis happened in the 90s in fiwashaye girls sch akure way back, guys no try juju
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by micflo28(m): 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
OP mindesth you how you casteth my alumni.

Meanwhile, what those girls wear at night is enough for ur eye to offset conji for a week. shocked. Then there is a gate at the entrance manned by female security officials and you can't go beyond the gate with a girl neither is the gate left open at night.

This is poo article, take your time, go back and work on it with pictorial proofs and return it here. tongue
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by Daboomb: 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha Rofmwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy

I busted into laughter when I read this story cheesy cheesy cheesy

If I have penerated before I would be able to relate to this, but as I never bleep before, lemme pitch my tent here and hear what potential rapists on Nairaland have to say cool

No wonder you always comment like an underage!
try grow-up first and bleep, before coming to Nairaland to argue!

I blame Seun sef, he shoudl have made it rule 24: No registration for kids who are yet to experience Keme or Bleeping.

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by Fourwinds: 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
OP u try for this nonsense news
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
Asleep Enjoying It smiley grin
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by ikp120(m): 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
Another trash just for traffic! angry angry
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by tosyne2much(m): 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
Daboomb:

No wonder you always comment like an underage!
try grow-up first and bleep, before coming to Nairaland to argue!

I blame Seun sef, he shoudl have made it rule 24: No registration for kids who are yet to experience Keme or Bleeping.
Give me little time bro cheesy
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by chronique(m): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
Wait o, is Tboss now a uniabuja student? When was she evicted? Na only Tboss this kind thing fit happen to.
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by evexx1(f): 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hmm. Funny story
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
She was Kemened......lol
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nairalanders are too busy writing trash to understand the article
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by ceejay80s(m): 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
How possible? She was penetrated while sleeping? And she wasn't aware? I don't believe this

Tell dem jare, u are a woman
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by valicious1(m): 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nne5:
I don't believe this.
Nwanyi oma. I've not seen your pic o. But I jst like you
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by Daddybright1986(m): 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
How will you tell me someone else was sleeping and man was doing skelewa an she is not feeling the harder harder...... She enjoy it jor
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by dannywest01: 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ow I understand what Tboss was talking about cuz I don't believe a woman will not know when mr Dickson is penetrating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo / Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' / My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.