Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,944 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? (20999 Views)

2019 Goal: How Do I Become Skilled In Public Speaking? / Nigerian University Dropout Who Became A Pilot Flies Mum (photos) / Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,
I am an undergraduate in a Nigerian university and I totally dislike my course of study. I never picked it anyways.

My passion is to become a pilot, and I'm ready to give it up here to pursue the dream. But I currently don't know how to go about this.

I need help about aviation schools I can apply to, both in nigeria and abroad, when thier application opens and insight about how friendly the fees are.

Please, I'll be grateful if anyone can give me insight of those that gives scholarships or loan to students, that can be paid back when once starts practising.

I'll greatly appreciate if the Mods can let this grace the front page.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-fSeDuHH6EcE/VvKSyFk5FLI/AAAAAAABGOU/XQFPqw_vbKkj2tx4Wp_EwA5wahS9CHJDg/s640/Omotola-Jalade-Ekeinde-and-Matthew-Ekeinde-20-Years-Marriage-Anniversary-2016-AlabamaUncut.jpg[/img]

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? by mcmurphy132(m): 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
Go ali baba driving school

11 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? by destinysaid(m): 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
If u HV the money,

But I assure, there is a reason why most pilots in NH are children of wealthy men,.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? by destinysaid(m): 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
chauchy:
Hello Nairalanders,
I am an undergraduate in a Nigerian university and I totally dislike my course of study. I never picked it anyways.

My passion is to become a pilot, and I'm ready to give it up here to pursue the dream. But I currently don't know how to go about this.

I need help about aviation schools I can apply to, both in nigeria and abroad, when thier application opens and insight about how friendly the fees are.

Please, I'll be grateful if anyone can give me insight of those that gives scholarships or loan to students, that can be paid back when once starts practising.

9 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? by fuckpro: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
Go get a degree first that's the requirement now

3 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? by PrinceMario(m): 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
No idea. The internet is their for anyone to learn about anything.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? by okonja(m): 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
Seriously, I don't trust any school here in our country, Just budget N10,000,000 & look for aviation school abroad. That's all! undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? by Goldenheart(m): 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
cry cry
Re: Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? by tosyne2much(m): 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
It's a very delicate profession and only a fraction of those who applied will end up piloting an aeroplane, especially if you're a Nigerian. This is not to discourage you but to prepare your mind for the best and the worst

While it's good to pursue your dreams, how are you sure that you will also not take the pilot profession with levity as that of your course of study in the university?

Some of us take what they have will levity and will rather go in pursuit of what we will never get or achieve.

I wish you success in your quest tho

14 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? by mazizitonene(m): 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
if you can relocate to Edo state......benin precisely

They offer night courses...

142 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? by Papiikush: 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
Visit a powerful herbalist, I am sure they've got the recipe

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? by valicious1(m): 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
u de find who u go send underworld abi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? by tmans22: 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
Go Benin, meet mama Osas

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? by themonk(m): 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
There are so many ways but the easiest way is to just become an APC member, they would employ you to be taking buhari on his world wide tour. as you can see sarrki and vexdacool wanted to be bloggers when they were small and they joined APC, they were given laptops , their normal human brain was removed and propaganda inserted into their skull, then they were put in a sweatshop where they blog day and night cheesy. APC made their dreams come true, you see?
Thank me later

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? by ednut1(m): 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
if u dont have up to 8m forget it. nobody go gv u loan. go to kwara aviation school na only rich man pikin dey der

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? by micgray100(m): 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria..

Get your 7 million naira ready for Tuition Fee..
Re: Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? by Tenkobos(m): 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
By doing conductor for people that drive Aeroplanes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? by Oremilekuni: 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
lol

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? by Olukokosir(m): 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
Gud idea. go to any aviation skool
Re: Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? by dietsono(m): 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
Go get wing implant jor...... Na hin u still dey ask.... Na wa o!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? by tdayof(m): 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
fuckpro:
Go get a degree first that's the requirement now
undecided
Says who?

Edit : You said degree like any degree can be used.
Op, you need a degree in Aerospace Engineering, Aircrafts operations or similar courses.

If you go for aerospace engineering, you'll fall in love with the course tho tongue

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? by thesicilian: 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
destinysaid:
Hello Nairalanders,
The smart thing to do is to speak to a pilot. He will not only tell you how to become one, but also the cost, challenges, rewards, and what to expect in the future. You can meet pilots at any airport near you. That will be much more profitable than coming online.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? by okonja(m): 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
mazizitonene:

Sacarstic grin

5 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? by VickyRotex(f): 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
People on this thread no get joy at all. grin Which brand una smoke? angry

Op, I wish I had information on that. I know there's one Captain on Nairaland, that often talks about aviation.

Sadly, I dont know his Moniker. I hope he sees this and helps!

All the best Op. Believe, Pursue and Achieve! cool

6 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? by Ellixlimswag(m): 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
join witch

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? by IMASTEX: 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
Use groundnut pea and plantain leaf. Lol. why not research on the requirements online
Re: Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? by RisMas(m): 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
Go to Benin, they have many professional Pilots there. You wont even need an aircraft bro cool cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? by goingape1: 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
chauchy:
Hello Nairalanders,

[img]https://2.bp..com/-fSeDuHH6EcE/VvKSyFk5FLI/AAAAAAABGOU/XQFPqw_vbKkj2tx4Wp_EwA5wahS9CHJDg/s640/Omotola-Jalade-Ekeinde-and-Matthew-Ekeinde-20-Years-Marriage-Anniversary-2016-AlabamaUncut.jpg[/img]
buy a toy aeroplane!

4 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? by donem: 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
mazizitonene:

He ain't interested in Edo Airways things

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? / Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life / What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.