Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,644 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS (12556 Views)

Who Copied Who In This Photo?check Out A Nairalander's Pics. / She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS by Cutehector(m): 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
Missperfect28:
bro tis ha life nt yours
we know ourselves.. She knows I wasn't serious with my comment.. You just came from nowhere now to showcase urself..
Re: Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS by TrapHedges(m): 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
Why are you guys taking ashewo girl seriously cheesy
Re: Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS by AshawoGirl(f): 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
Cutehector:
we know ourselves.. She knows I wasn't serious with my comment.. You just came from nowhere now to showcase urself..

Missperfect28 I don't know him

1 Like

Re: Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS by mikejegede(m): 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
aswear,una dey burst my head..e get who go see fine girl when no go wan nack..una don forget say the 14 years old na man too..anyways..@ashawogirl,no vex.make i beg u on the boi behaff.grin.
Re: Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS by erosimo(m): 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
lol. Do your thing

Roger that boss
Re: Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS by Cutehector(m): 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
AshawoGirl:

grin taa relax
Re: Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS by Joephat(m): 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
Sis Ashawo.. How much is a night?

Including sucking n doing it raw.... cool
I need urgent reply

Re: Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS by AshawoGirl(f): 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
mikejegede:
aswear,una dey burst my head..e get who go see fine girl when no go wan nack..una don forget say the 14 years old na man too..anyways..@ashawogirl,no vex.make i beg u on the boi behaff.grin.

I see u bro I don 4giv am
Re: Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS by AshawoGirl(f): 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
Cutehector:
grin taa relax
I have not seen u on my thread b4
Re: Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS by Cutehector(m): 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
AshawoGirl:

I have not seen u on my thread b4
undecided
Re: Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS by mikejegede(m): 10:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
AshawoGirl:
so pls young Nairaland boys atop sending PMS thanks

what about the old once,are the allowed!!cuz i no i want too.grin..
Re: Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS by FvckShiT(m): 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Aderola15:
Rotfl cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Hey wink

How the fůck you been?
Re: Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS by AshawoGirl(f): 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
Cutehector:
undecided
OK noted Cutehector I go dey take eyes fine u
Re: Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS by AshawoGirl(f): 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
mikejegede:

what about the old once,are the allowed!!cuz i no i want too.grin..
I hope sey moni dey
Re: Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS by Cutehector(m): 11:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
AshawoGirl:

OK noted Cutehector I go dey take eyes fine u
am a coded nigga... I play matured game
Re: Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS by mikejegede(m): 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
AshawoGirl:

I hope sey moni dey
for sure now..pm me ur numba..
Re: Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS by ElsonMorali: 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
I guess Nairaland won't be complete without those males who are so desperate for attention they pretend to be female. undecided

Decent and serious guys are even afraid to send pms anymore.
Re: Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS by AshawoGirl(f): 11:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
wink cutehector

1 Like

Re: Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
The life is free to live,,,she's hustling,,,if u like her,,,get her a nice job then u can call urself the gud guy,,,for the girls life @Refinha we ve only one virgin her,,,and non of the girls her are one,,,so what d diff btw u and ashawo?sex or no sex if u going out with a guy and he sex u..without spending d feauture with u,,,hahahahaha my dear u all cheap...sorry I just ve to say what need to be said...u all should liv ashawo to do her tin
Re: Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS by sirnaked: 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
AshawoGirl:
So it happened this way had to reply the first sect of pms.
So it was later I knew if I reply a pm the person then gets my direct email.

This unknown guy started sending me direct emails.
We spoke on phone. He said he was from Nairaland after I sent my number that he will tell me his moniker after I come to his house.

So I came it was a 14 year old boy.

Why small children dey send me pm. Am not a pedophile.

Pls children of nowa days. Stop sending me PMS. Any child I catch again will expose him and put his picture here. I had to use my money in going back.

It was the guys email not his name so don't even know who I went to hang up with.

Last warning from 18 up. pls pls. Thanks.

Are u based in PH? if yes, lets meet at casblanca, GRA
Re: Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS by saraphina(f): 12:34am On Mar 17, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

If you were a phone, you would be an iPhone 9s shocked
You look ...... angry
I see u boss.
Re: Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS by Mpyaw: 12:41am On Mar 17, 2017
I have an offer for you in a club somewhere in sureulere.I dont do pm
AshawoGirl:
grin
http://mitacy.com/index.php/forum/sex/329-sugar-rush?start=80. meet me at that site
Re: Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS by valueinnovation: 1:35am On Mar 17, 2017
Uniqueness01:
cheesy cheesy The 14years old lad see your name na why him send you direct PM cheesy cheesy
She fine no be small,me sef wan send you pm.
Re: Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:59am On Mar 17, 2017
AshawoGirl:

Lol...

©YBR

2 Likes

Re: Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:41am On Mar 17, 2017
AshawoGirl:

I just came to Nl to look for money. But this small children can't give.

Am a serious minded person

I can offer you money but on one condition
Re: Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 17, 2017
FvckShiT:

Hey wink

How the fůck you been?

Kikikikiki

My fvckin friend, have been good and you?

1 Like

Re: Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS by bufness(m): 7:43am On Mar 17, 2017
kimbra:
Can't you identify a joke when you spot one?. grin
ur puppies are so cute embarassed , i want one embarassed embarassed
Re: Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS by FvckShiT(m): 7:55am On Mar 17, 2017
Aderola15:

Kikikikiki

My fvckin friend, have been good and you?

absolutely fůcking great!
wink
Re: Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS by macgreg(m): 8:13am On Mar 17, 2017
Can i send u a private msg
Re: Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS by AshawoGirl(f): 8:16am On Mar 17, 2017
macgreg:
Can i send u a private msg
yes why not
Re: Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS by DAIL(m): 9:38am On Mar 17, 2017
AshawoGirl:
so pls young Nairaland boys atop sending PMS thanks
were r u base ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Is Angry Because I Uploaded This On My Dp / Look At What Killed This Man. We Men Should Learn. Photo!!! / My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.