Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,885 members, 7,806,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Please How Do I Go About Getting An International Passport? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please How Do I Go About Getting An International Passport? (1824 Views)

Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student / UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders / Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Go About Getting An International Passport? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hi nairalanders,

For the first time in my life I'm trying to do an international passport. I am a Nigerian based in Lagos. Please how do i go about it? I want to go through the normal official process without rushing. How long will it take and how much does it take to do it? Thanks as i await your reply.
Re: Please How Do I Go About Getting An International Passport? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
Zdoh:
It depends on you normal processing will take nothing less than 1week and agent are still fast forwarding it.
i want normal processing
Re: Please How Do I Go About Getting An International Passport? by Zdoh(m): 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
LadyBeee:
i want normal processing
Then feel free to visit their office.
Re: Please How Do I Go About Getting An International Passport? by jumpandpas(m): 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
LadyBeee:
i want normal processing
Pls don't patronise any tout just go to their office
Re: Please How Do I Go About Getting An International Passport? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
jumpandpas:

Pls don't patronise any tout just go to their office
please where's their office?
Re: Please How Do I Go About Getting An International Passport? by jumpandpas(m): 11:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
LadyBeee:
please where's their office?
Are you in Lagos?.
Re: Please How Do I Go About Getting An International Passport? by Nsonaso(m): 6:45am On Mar 17, 2017
LadyBeee:
Hi nairalanders,

For the first time in my life I'm trying to do an international passport. I am a Nigerian based in Lagos. Please how do i go about it? I want to go through the normal official process without rushing. How long will it take and how much does it take to do it? Thanks as i await your reply.
Now there is problem on ground shortage of Passport Booklet coupled with Lagos Wahala... In other states Passports are processed in 24hrs.

With your Curt Afidafit of Age and Local Government or State Identification Certificate and 2 passport photographs and of course with your cash. You get a passport.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Go About Getting An International Passport? by shymarvy(m): 11:17am On Mar 17, 2017
LadyBeee:
Hi nairalanders,

I've been waiting for mine for over a month now. Even after going through the normal process. I'm beginning to suspect the government is deliberately not supplying booklets to the immigration offices, so that nobody will leave the country. We are in this recession palava together.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Go About Getting An International Passport? by Nsonaso(m): 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
shymarvy:

I've been waiting for mine for over a month now. Even after going through the normal process. I'm beginning to suspect the government is deliberately not supplying booklets to the immigration offices, so that nobody will leave the country. We are in this recession palava together.

One chance thing. Never heard International Passport take up a full month.

Only heard that in Lagos it take more than the normal 24hrs it take to process in other states.

I did mine in Kogi State same day. I went to the Immigration office around 11am at Lokoja and got mine 4 o'clock at a dot that same day me and my friend. My brother did his in Lafia, Nasarawa State got it same day. my friend did his in Enugu and collected same day.
Re: Please How Do I Go About Getting An International Passport? by stonekc(m): 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
LadyBeee:
Hi nairalanders,

the address is at alausa opp d shoprite, ask of elephant house andbu wil c d immigration office
Re: Please How Do I Go About Getting An International Passport? by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 18, 2017
Thanks to you all. Your reply will be of great support. I am not willing to wait for one month to process the international passport. I guess I should go the express way
Re: Please How Do I Go About Getting An International Passport? by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 18, 2017
stonekc:

the address is at alausa opp d shoprite, ask of elephant house andbu wil c d immigration office
thanks
Re: Please How Do I Go About Getting An International Passport? by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 18, 2017
when was that? Does it mean i should go and do it from another state?
Nsonaso:

One chance thing. Never heard International Passport take up a full month.

Only heard that in Lagos it take more than the normal 24hrs it take to process in other states.

I did mine in Kogi State same day. I went to the Immigration office around 11am at Lokoja and got mine 4 o'clock at a dot that same day me and my friend. My brother did his in Lafia, Nasarawa State got it same day. my friend did his in Enugu and collected same day.
Re: Please How Do I Go About Getting An International Passport? by stonekc(m): 8:49am On Mar 18, 2017
LadyBeee:
thanks
uwc
Re: Please How Do I Go About Getting An International Passport? by Ekamary: 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
Pls I really need to get one for my money n younger sister ASAP,where in Lagos can I get it done fast thanks
Nsonaso:

Now there is problem on ground shortage of Passport Booklet coupled with Lagos Wahala... In other states Passports are processed in 24hrs.

With your Curt Afidafit of Age and Local Government or State Identification Certificate and 2 passport photographs and of course with your cash. You get a passport.

(1) (Reply)

Top 50 Sexiest Nationalities / Onlookers Snap Photos As Accident Victim Struggles To Crawl Out From Summersault / Why Do Nigerian Airports Staff Always Beg For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.