Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew (3514 Views)

Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary / I Don't Need Normal Sex But Intense Pounding, Biting,slapping - Pretty Lady Says / SARS Officers Bite More Than They Can Chew After Slapping Soldier(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, there is this girl i met last year Nov. Since then she is deeply inluv with me...

I have told her dat we are Just frnds nting else..
But she would'nt hear...Even she knws dat I have a Fiancee..
She even threatened to fight her if she see her around Me..

This one tired me most...

She said I must marry her this Year..

Is this one of the disadvantage of being a Hansome Young Man?

Plz help a bro... cry cry

I need an advice from Experienced persons only before something nasty happens...
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by firstking01(m): 9:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
I disbelieve this your post.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by REIIGN(m): 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
She is bitting off more than I can chew? undecided
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
firstking01:
I disbelieve this your post.
i dnt expect this from u bro...
All i need is some advice... sad
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by Cutehector(m): 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
You mean she is biting off more Dan she can chew abi? Me sef want to bite
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
What is she chewing exactly undecided
Picture of handsome guy or you know d rest .......
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by firstking01(m): 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

i dnt expect this from u bro...

All i need is some advice... sad
I didn't see any seriousness in your post.
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by thunderfiremods(m): 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
u are equal2detask my broda

2 Likes

Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
Bumbae1:
What is she chewing exactly undecided
Picture of handsome guy or you know d rest .......

plz Ma'am I cant post my Pix 4 some reasons..

Wat Can I do with gal?
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
thunderfiremods:
u are equal2detask my broda
baba help o
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
firstking01:
I didn't see any seriousness in your post.
anyway tnxs
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by Young03(m): 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
In Op's voice
This one tired me
hmmm ok oo
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
Confused being... Who you wan fool?

You swallow bone, he hang for throat. You come dey yawn panya here! Abeg park well undecided

1 Like

Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
Alesandese:
Confused being... Who you wan fool?

You swallow bone, he hang for throat. You come dey yawn panya here! Abeg park well undecided

hw is it my fault?
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
Young03:
In Op's voice
This one tired me
hmmm ok oo
lol
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

hw is it my fault?
www.google.com

Dey there make trouser dey wear youundecided

1 Like

Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by newyorks(m): 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
which one be handsome abi legsome again? are u glorifying prima facia or accoumting for ur debut with a lady?
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by Ashleydolls(f): 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
Kukuma say you want to brag about being handsome.

Alright... Seen

1 Like

Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:41am On Mar 17, 2017
all this ugly girls just dey abuse me here...

Una get mind o...

Is it my fault say a girl dey die for me?

Zer0 Advise received

issokaY... cry
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:47am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Kukuma say you want to brag about being handsome.

Alright... Seen
very wrong Ma'am
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by thowbie7ven(m): 8:10am On Mar 17, 2017
I guess you're equal to the task...as your moniker implies
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by SmellingAnus(m): 8:26am On Mar 17, 2017
Op have had any romantic/sexual moment with her? Sometimes after sex, even a girl that you are not dating will want to have several rights over you or less say a certain degree of control over you...
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by CeeJay9ja(m): 8:27am On Mar 17, 2017
Then Spoon-feed her yourself
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:33am On Mar 17, 2017
grin

The title of the the thread made me think the other way... cheesy cheesy cheesy

The only way she will stop her craziness Is when u tell her to back off in front of ur fiancé grin tongue sometimes some ladies have no remorse sha...

But I wonder why she became so madly crazy deeply in love with u? embarassed embarassed tell us the truth...DID U HIT HER NUNU LIKE IT'S HER LAST DAY ON EARTH?
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by Penaldo: 10:09am On Mar 17, 2017
Don't you have friends, colleagues, or neighbors to discuss this trivial issue with? what exactly do you want the online community to do? How old are you Sir?
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by Equal2DeTask(m): 11:16am On Mar 17, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Op have had any romantic/sexual moment with her? Sometimes after sex, even a girl that you are not dating will want to have several rights over you or less say a certain degree of control over you...

she cant do without seeing me each day...

Are U speaking 4rm ur experience?
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by Equal2DeTask(m): 11:17am On Mar 17, 2017
CeeJay9ja:
Then Spoon-feed her yourself

I dnt gerrit sir
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by Equal2DeTask(m): 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

The title of the the thread made me think the other way... cheesy cheesy cheesy

The only way she will stop her craziness Is when u tell her to back off in front of ur fiancé grin tongue sometimes some ladies have no remorse sha...

But I wonder why she became so madly crazy deeply in love with u? embarassed embarassed tell us the truth...DID U HIT HER NUNU LIKE IT'S HER LAST DAY ON EARTH?

grin

I'm also stunned abt the situation sad

Even @the Bolded u mean it can make a girl to react like this?
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

grin

I'm also stunned abt the situation sad

Even @the Bolded u mean it can make a girl to react like this?

Yes ofcurz....once u leave some bruises on her NUNU, I swear she'll keep coming back like a shadow tongue tongue

LefuLefu , wat can u say? grin
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by Equal2DeTask(m): 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
Penaldo:
Don't you have friends, colleagues, or neighbors to discuss this trivial issue with? what exactly do you want the online community to do? How old are you Sir?

if online communities are important as friends, colleagues, or neighbors...then I tink u shud'nt be asking this question sir.

I'm btw the range of 25 - 30 Yrs.
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
Hello Nairalanders, there is this girl i met last year Nov. Since then she is deeply inluv with me...

I have told her dat we are Just frnds nting else..
But she would'nt hear...Even she knws dat I have a Fiancee..
She even threatened to fight her if she see her around Me..

This one tired me most...

She said I must marry her this Year..

Is this one of the disadvantage of being a Hansome Young Man?

Plz help a bro... cry cry

I need an advice from Experienced persons only before something nasty happens...

just make her a second wife and let peace reign cheesy.afterall king solomon had fifty thousand wives and two million concurbines cheesy
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by Equal2DeTask(m): 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Yes ofcurz....once u leave some bruises on her NUNU, I swear she'll keep coming back like a shadow tongue tongue

LefuLefu , wat can u say? grin

grin hmm...tnx anyway Ma'am.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Start Smoking / Did Mugabe Say This About Women Feeding Men? / I'm What You Need Right Now - Braless Nigeria Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.