Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

The Beginning: My Love Life And My Sex Life 2 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Beginning: My Love Life And My Sex Life 2 (1009 Views)

Is 2020 Really The Beginning Of A New Decade? / The Roller-coaster Ride Of Life (2) / The Beginning: My Love Life And My Sex Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Beginning: My Love Life And My Sex Life 2 by hayze(m): 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
So last time I told you guys about my first try on landing a girlfriend and how it was an epic fail.
In case you missed it read here The beginning: My love life and my sex life.

Before I continue let me go back, way back from when I got my first kiss, I was about fifteen or there about. Before I left for my Jss3 first there was this girl I had a crush on. Although she is about two years older than me, she is small in stature and has lovely eyes.  This was my first crush, in fact, was the first girl I ever fantasised about, she gave me serious wet dreams. I before I left for my Jss3 first term I wrote her a love letter (which was a bad idea then) and expressed in details how I felt and gave it to my cousin to deliver. Surprisingly, I was in school one day during our visiting day this girl came with my parents to visit me. read the part2

http://www.chichinwasblog.com/2017/03/the-beginning-my-love-life-and-my-sex.html?m=1

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Aircraft Maintenance Sponsorship / Watsapp Is Down Again Am Unable To Recieve Msg / General [_X_] Please I Need To Find A Good Tailor[update]Going to school

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.