Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure (87587 Views)

Largest Man Made Structure On The Planet. / Eredo, Ijebu Is Infact The Boundary Of The Original Jerusalem / MYTHBUSTER: This Is The Real Largest Man-made Structure, Not Eredo Ijebu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure by dannielight(m): 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
absoluteSuccess:

I tot you are Yoruba na

Alright let me try.

This is my story.

You sound like a historian. Claps
Re: Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure by dannielight(m): 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
This is the most educative and amazing thread I have every visited on NL. Thumb up

5 Likes

Re: Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure by Olu317(m): 6:06am On Mar 25, 2017
baby124:

I am sad that you quote this, because this is actually a racist attempt at Frobenius to discount Yoruba ability. In essence he was saying that African's were not mentally capable of such art as the Ife heads because they were so well done. He said who ever must have created those heads must have come to Ife to create it and must be from the Race of the Atlantis people. W
e now know this race of the Atlantis people likely do not exist. Yoruba's made those heads and even researchers of today condemn Frobenius's racism.
This is the problem with people when we don't study. Professor Frobenuis Leo was right to a large extent. What concerns me with nonsense African pride?. What racism? Olumide, Biobaku, Samuel Ajayi crowther, Samuel Johnson etc all made reference to Yoruba as not being of local origin. We are inferring on truth and you think Africa should be more pitied because 16th-19th century slavery of black Africans. Are you really conversant with history at all? Africa has more than 3000 languages. And you think they are the same people. We are making research on Race and you chose to be weak with your emotions attached to Africa. Did you really read what I quoted carefully? This were information of not one person but About four different writers and only one of them was a white MAN. If you refer to Frobenius as a racist, what about Olumide, umoh, Biobaku, Samuel Ajayi crowther, Samuel Johnson etc who acknowledge Yoruba as not being local? Would you call them racists? There is practically no part of Africa that had similar Bronze cast as the ancient Yoruba except Egypt and Etruscans. I repeat, none. Do you know in British Museum, there is a crude replica of the method being used in the production of the sculpture in 11-1200AD?. The man emphasise that the Hamitic group were savages and crude to large extent but he didn't refer to all part of Africa as crude and savages . If Africa, were crude, how come Egypt developed? the lower part of Egypt and the upper part of Egypt. How come Ethiopia wasn't classified as crude? What about Libya? There are more evidence that showed Yoruba as not being local in Nigeria ORALLY or, DNA traces or CULTURALLY . But more evidence which remains to be established is the attestation of this assertions in the lower part of Egypt( ELÉPHANTE/ ASWAN WHICH INCLUDE ; YEBU AND ONIAS LOCATION) . And it will be proven sooner than expected. Leave pride alone, do more research and seek the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 25, 2017
ElsonMorali:

You are quite right.

Oduduwa was never referred to as Ooni, as a matter of fact, the first Ooni wasn't even his son.

All his children had dispersed to found their own kingdoms.

You're correct ma'am.
Finally, someone that knows the truth. Thank you bro. That guy was just Lying and arguing Blindly. Saying things he doesn't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure by ebby9z(m): 8:05am On Mar 25, 2017
stubornnn:
There is not one single historical artifact as significant as this in the whole of the South East and I guess that's why the Igbos are constantly jealous of Yorubas.... undecided

....heck, they are not even sure whether they're Africans or Isrealites. Shame and inferiority complex has made them to trade their historical culture for a foreign one...

The irony of it all is that the Jews are unrepentant racists that would mostly avoid any genealogical links with black Africans if possible. undecided
Can you leave tribalism out if this very educative thread. I'm Yoruba and I'm ashamed of you

3 Likes

Re: Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure by Olu317(m): 8:28am On Mar 25, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

Finally, someone that knows the truth. Thank you bro. That guy was just Lying and arguing Blindly. Saying things he doesn't know.
What truth do you know? Stop this pathetic lies.. How many fact do your have about the descendant of Odu'a. Can you crave for his personality more than his Descendants?
Re: Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure by Olu317(m): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2017
ebby9z:

Can you leave tribalism out if this very educative thread. I'm Yoruba and I'm ashamed of you
You do have a point but know it that, Yoruba won't start provocation unless it was done by the other party. Why blame him if he (stubbornnn)refer to South East as not having something close what we have in Yoruba land ? Isn't it true, comparing the two groups? We are blessed differently and this is the fact. Some thing happened in Borno state, when I saw a thread on the Death of one Oguntoye (Lieutenant in the Nigeria military),who was killed by Boko Haram two weeks ago or so . I was very mad at the way some South Eastern people of Nigeria on that thread reacted to his death as if he wasn't a human being, a Yoruba man and presently, a Nigerian who took up the role to defend Nigeria with his blood . Take for instance ,one of these guys mentioned him as “one Afonja gone" without considering the sorrow that would have befell his family . How would you feel reading such information ? I don't personally believe in provocative term unless my right is infringed upon. Looking at the root of the matter should always be why an action is taken and not the aftermath reaction....It is well.
Re: Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure by absoluteSuccess: 11:09am On Mar 25, 2017
dannielight:

You sound like a historian. Claps

Thanks pal.

We all are born in history and raised in history.
Re: Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure by GreatManBee: 11:32am On Mar 25, 2017
ElsonMorali:

First, there was nowhere in my post where I said Yorubas are Egyptians, old or new. cheesy

Second, of course everything is conjecture, even your own claim of Nok culture, unless you can tell us that you went back in time to find out. In other words no one knows anything for sure.

Third, some of the word comparison in the link may sound strange to you, but You'll be surprised that they sound very close to some other Yoruba dialects like Ondo and Ijebu, what we invariably refer to as ede adugbo in Yoruba.

So, that you don't recognize it doesn't mean it doesn't exist in Yoruba. Also it could be Ijinle Yoruba, deep or conc. Yoruba.

The researcher provides a strong case for his arguments and all I've done is to bring it out for a scholarly discussion. I hope you get that.

What is Ijinle Yoruba please.?
Re: Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure by absoluteSuccess: 11:36am On Mar 25, 2017
This is what I'm talking about, your intention is to rewrite a story, not a new story but a distortion of an old one to meet up with your preferred projection of a 'home-grown' Yoruba civilization. Sango was claimed to be versed in recitation of the quran, do you know when he reigned?

baby124:

How old is Islam in Yorubaland? That will answer your question as to how I came about 250yrs. There was a woman who was called Billkis by the locals. This is clearly a Muslim name.

That's where you erred, is 'Algebra' an English word? No, its an Arabic name anglicized in form and rendition. Is 'Sufi' an Arabic word? No, its a word from greek 'philo-sophy, meaning 'wisdom'.

Stop the apparent profiling based on fluke premises. That name and the story is older than the prophet of Islam, being featured in quran does not make it muslim name. The builder is not a contemporary of the founders of Islam, its an example of ex-post-facto report. Mohammad was retelling an old bible story.

Islam was not in Yorubaland at the building of Eredo. So, I hope you see the impossibility of a Billkis Sungbo building Eredo. Billkis Sungbo was obviously a strange figure. I could argue she may have had some form of mental illness to sleep in the bush around a deserted settlement. People were obviously in awe of her and had no knowledge of how Eredo came to be. They must have come to a conclusion that Billkis Sungbo must have built this strange settlement since she slept and survived in the area as a mysterious figure. We know African's tend to elevate mysterious things they don't understand.

You can imagine how fraudulent you sound. Your need to rubbish Yoruba link with the rest of the world brought you to this conclusion, it also expose you of having no 'homegrown' analysis to structure a 'home-made' history.

You don't have the wherewithal of conceptualizing a sane history. Now you know who can really really forge a story. Forgery is bad, find something convincing in tradition to share as historical background for your worldview on history instead of feeding people with 'personal assumptions' as historical item.
Re: Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
Olu317:
What truth do you know? Stop this pathetic lies.. How many fact do your have about the descendant of Odu'a. Can you crave for his personality more than his Descendants?
Yo, Are you okay? Did I quote you? Find some other Girl to pick on if you're so jobless. Bully.
Re: Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure by Olu317(m): 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
absoluteSuccess:

Thanks pal.

I salute you dear brother.
Re: Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure by Olu317(m): 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

Yo, Are you okay? Did I quote you? Find some other Girl to pick on if you're so jobless. Bully.
If you don't want to be corrected then you need not be on this thread. Secondly, you don't need to quote me before I quote you once you relay information to thousands / million of online surfers which weren't true. Thirdly, Don't be metaphoric and mention the person directly who ridiculed that part of Samuel Johnson's wrong information as it regard the meaning of Ooni and his duty . I was the one who did. And if you don't have information, read from people who do know more than you do. Does it have to be me? Of course not. Then, I don't do romance nor have time for young ladies because I am not AVAILABLE!. Study and learn more. Lastly, I don't want to derail this thread nor do I expect you to do so.

1 Like

Re: Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure by Raintaker(m): 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

Oduduwa was not the First Ooniririsha, it was after his death that they started using the "Ooni" title.
U dey mind am, Ooni was even reported to be the child of a slave woman.
What I'm interested in now is the Ijebu /Ondo account of yoruba history.
Re: Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure by baby124: 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
absoluteSuccess:
This is what I'm talking about, your intention is to rewrite a story, not a new story but a distortion of an old one to meet up with your preferred projection of a 'home-grown' Yoruba civilization. Sango was claimed to be versed in recitation of the quran, do you know when he reigned?

That's where you erred, is 'Algebra' an English word? No, its an Arabic name anglicized in form and rendition. Is 'Sufi' an Arabic word? No, its a word from greek 'philo-sophy, meaning 'wisdom'.

Stop the apparent profiling based on fluke premises. That name and the story is older than the prophet of Islam, being featured in quran does not make it muslim name. The builder is not a contemporary of the founders of Islam, its an example of ex-post-facto report. Mohammad was retelling an old bible story.

You can imagine how fraudulent you sound. Your need to rubbish Yoruba link with the rest of the world brought you to this conclusion, it also expose you of having no 'homegrown' analysis to structure a 'home-made' history.

You don't have the wherewithal of conceptualizing a sane history. Now you know who can really really forge a story. Forgery is bad, find something convincing in tradition to share as historical background for your worldview on history instead of feeding people with 'personal assumptions' as historical item.
What a bloody lie. Sango versed in Quran? Pls respect yourself abeg. Sango is a traditional Yoruba god who is worshipped. I hope you know that. Stop trying to inject Islam in Yoruba culture. It's a relatively new concept to an old civilization.

2 Likes

Re: Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure by absoluteSuccess: 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
baby124:

What a bloody lie. Sango versed in Quran? Pls respect yourself abeg. Sango is a traditional Yoruba god who is worshipped. I hope you know that. Stop trying to inject Islam in Yoruba culture. It's a relatively new concept to an old civilization.

I'm not a muslim, I'm just telling you what you need to know. Don't be emotional with details that elude you. What translates to knowledge is what you have to share, not what you can deny.

You don't know much if you have nothing to share but everything to refute. Don't limit the history of the ancestors with your limited knowledge.

My post is meant to enlighten you of the proximity of islam to Yoruba culture and to demonstrate to you how the religion was seen as old the reign of Alaafin Sango. Your limited knowledge of Yoruba history is apparent.
Re: Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure by Olu317(m): 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
GreatManBee:

It more of traditional Yoruba Language in which it is more archaic/ancient Yoruba and undiluted. In a layman term, old deep Yoruba word for referring to something or someone.

1 Like

Re: Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure by ElsonMorali: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
GreatManBee:

ijinle pam pam. Lol.

Bro, i've already given an indication about what i mean by ijinle in that same sentence.

1 Like

Re: Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure by ElsonMorali: 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
Olu317:
It more of traditional Yoruba Language in which it is more archaic/ancient Yoruba and undiluted. In a layman term, old deep Yoruba word for referring to something or someone.

thank you so much.
Re: Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure by Olu317(m): 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
ElsonMorali:

thank you so much.
UWC

1 Like

Re: Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure by baby124: 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
absoluteSuccess:

I'm not a muslim, I'm just telling you what you need to know. Don't be emotional with details that elude you. What translates to knowledge is what you have to share, not what you can deny.

You don't know much if you have nothing to share but everything to refute. Don't limit the history of the ancestors with your limited knowledge.

My post is meant to enlighten you of the proximity of islam to Yoruba culture and to demonstrate to you how the religion was seen as old the reign of Alaafin Sango. Your limited knowledge of Yoruba history is apparent.
Lmao. You come here and tell so many strange fallacies. Please I don't even understand what your problem is but don't quote me again. What bullshit is this abeg. Sango a Muslim. Hahahahaha. Gather shame and self esteem abeg. You lack critical reasoning skills. If Sango was a Muslim, his followers would be Muslim and not worship him. You see how what you wrote there cannot even make any sense. All you revisionist desperate to infuse Christianity and Islam into traditional Yoruba culture must be shut down immediately because you are destroying the history.

3 Likes

Re: Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure by GreatManBee: 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
Olu317:
ElsonMorali:

ijinle pam pam. Lol.

Bro, i've already given an indication about what i mean by ijinle in that same sentence.

Thanks. I once met a elderly man in home town, Ondo state precisely. He spoke some deep Yoruba language. My friend and I thought it was an incantation but he told us it's the Ijinle Yoruba language that he was speaking. I was amazed. This Ijinle Yoruba is much deeper and may not be understood by some new age Yoruba people.

2 Likes

Re: Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure by ElsonMorali: 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
GreatManBee:

Thanks. I once met a elderly man in home town, Ondo state precisely. He spoke some deep Yoruba language. My friend and I thought it was an incantation but he told us it's the Ijinle Yoruba language that he was speaking. I was amazed. This Ijinle Yoruba is much deeper and may not be understood by some new age Yoruba people.

thats true. Especially with these new age Yoruba kids who learn how to speak English first before their mother tongue.

In Ondo dialect, word is referred to as ofo. Ofo in general Yoruba also means incantations.

It is the spiritual belief of the Yorubas that every living thing has its mystic name (probably oriki) and if you know the mystic name of that living thing you could control/use/manipulate it.

Thats why you find out that herbalists in Yoruba land who cure disease with herbs and roots, t'ewe t'egbo, mutter incantations under their breathe as they pluck leaves or roots for medicinal use.

These ofo are steeped in ancient Yoruba words or ijinle.
Re: Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure by dannielight(m): 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
absoluteSuccess:

Thanks pal.

You can say that again. Yours is with precision. Kinda got me liking history and especially the person behind those keypad. Admirable I must say

1 Like

Re: Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure by Olu317(m): 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
GreatManBee:

You are quite correct about it. This is the reason many of know Yoruba Language developed differently from other languages independently and became more modernised through Western Yoruba axis due to their tonal pronunciation. This isn't a new development though because all languages of the world developed in likewise manner. The Yoruba languages that developed in western Yoruba axis were as a result of the settlements of all groups into one fold which automatically make it more advanced than township or communal set up. Take for instance the archaic Yoruba word for RAIN was Èjì which later turned Ojo. And the two are used interchangeably. Yoruba ethnicity is quite interesting to study with a whole lot unknown things even to the locals. My prayer is that, God will open our eyes to make us see who we truly are .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure by absoluteSuccess: 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
baby124:

Lmao. You come here and tell so many strange fallacies. Please I don't even understand what your problem is but don't quote me again. What bullshit is this abeg. Sango a Muslim. Hahahahaha. Gather shame and self esteem abeg. You lack critical reasoning skills. If Sango was a Muslim, his followers would be Muslim and not worship him. You see how what you wrote there cannot even make any sense. All you revisionist desperate to infuse Christianity and Islam into traditional Yoruba culture must be shut down immediately because you are destroying the history.

Well if mine is fallacy, I wander what yours is. My desire is that you don't make things up, just read and understand. I haven't said Sango was a muslim, but there was a line of pynegeric saying that connect Sango to reading kewu (Arabic) which is made popular by the Islamic religion.

What I'm saying is, if Yoruba can link Sango to reading Arabic, you can reconsider the time you think islam reach Yorubaland. In the book, source of Yoruba history and culture' Wande Abimbola shared a piece of Ifa verse with islam tussling with Yoruba culture, alukaadi omo Aala.

It was said each day Alukaadi wakes up, he will say he's going to kill just 200. At last, he was killed by Esu who became a wind and chopped off the manslayer's head. If ifa had a verse about this, you can guess anytime that pleases you for the verse in your baseless assumptions.

Another stunner is the fact that if the advent of the british empire had came later than it did in Yoruba, Ajami, the Arabic system of writing would have been the adopted system of writing amongst Yoruba elites and aristocrats. All these are evidence of early contact and proselytic efforts.

Now, each time you spew trash, you are behaving like a learner trying to proof nothing, tell the story you know very well, stop trying to refute what you are clueless about beating about the bush. Yoruba history is deeper than you can fathom in your empty, antagonistic fervour.

1 Like

Re: Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure by absoluteSuccess: 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
dannielight:

You can say that again. Yours is with precision. Kinda got me liking history and especially the person behind those keypad. Admirable I must say

I'm impressed bro. History make one wise. I wish you pay attention to place names and examine some of our oral traditions. Its a way to start and be part of the ancient adventures.
Re: Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure by ebby9z(m): 1:54am On Mar 26, 2017
Olu317:
You do have a point but know it that, Yoruba won't start provocation unless it was done by the other party. Why blame him if he (stubbornnn)refer to South East as not having something close what we have in Yoruba land ? Isn't it true, comparing the two groups? We are blessed differently and this is the fact. Some thing happened in Borno state, when I saw a thread on the Death of one Oguntoye (Lieutenant in the Nigeria military),who was killed by Boko Haram two weeks ago or so . I was very mad at the way some South Eastern people of Nigeria on that thread reacted to his death as if he wasn't a human being, a Yoruba man and presently, a Nigerian who took up the role to defend Nigeria with his blood . Take for instance ,one of these guys mentioned him as “one Afonja gone" without considering the sorrow that would have befell his family . How would you feel reading such information ? I don't personally believe in provocative term unless my right is infringed upon. Looking at the root of the matter should always be why an action is taken and not the aftermath reaction....It is well.
You're wrong. Very wrong. Your submission is premised on a very flawed principle. Doing what the others do doesn't make you different, irrespective of who started it. If someone assaults me physically and I retaliate immediately in like fashion, can I still file an assault and battery case against him in court? No. What I'm saying is you don't justify your action with a precedence from the other party. If you do something wrong, it's because you had it in you, not because someone did it first.
Moreover, this is an educative thread about Yoruba history and culture, a Yoruba is the last person I expect to introduce shameless and crass tribalism here. You know what? I'm a young person but I have this extreme disdain and rupugnance for those whose one purpose on Nairaland is is to check names and argue about tribes. I think they are senseless and totally ignorant. And it's shameful when people supposedly older engage in it
Re: Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure by Olu317(m): 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
ebby9z:

You're wrong. Very wrong. Your submission is premised on a very flawed principle. Doing what the others do doesn't make you different, irrespective of who started it. If someone assaults me physically and I retaliate immediately in like fashion, can I still file an assault and battery case against him in court? No. What I'm saying is you don't justify your action with a precedence from the other party. If you do something wrong, it's because you had it in you, not because someone did it first.
Moreover, this is an educative thread about Yoruba history and culture, a Yoruba is the last person I expect to introduce shameless and crass tribalism here. You know what? I'm a young person but I have this extreme disdain and rupugnance for those whose one purpose on Nairaland is is to check names and argue about tribes. I think they are senseless and totally ignorant. And it's shameful when people supposedly older engage in it
This is my last submission on this so I won't derail the purpose here. Let some one loved by your family get killed fighting for his country and one slowpoke else where from another tribe or ethnicity call him a senseless name. Then I hope to see your reaction. And I am definitely sure, you are in the like manner of Gov. Aregbosola attitude who couldn't see equal justice against the aggressor when issue happened at ILE IFE in the recent past days. After all, his lukewarm action gave the security agents the opportunity to rubbish his office as the chief security officer of his state. You just reminded of the kind of Yoruba that the Ibos tagged “COWARD" online. Have you knowledge on what is referred to as anger management? If someone vent out his or her anger online based on self experience, does it mean, he shouldn't do so? Have you seen many propaganda being spread around by some Ibos? I am tempted to infer here that you aren't Yoruba. Period.
Re: Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure by ebby9z(m): 11:25am On Mar 27, 2017
Olu317:
This is my last submission on this so I won't derail the purpose here. Let some one loved by your family get killed fighting for his country and one slowpoke else where from another tribe or ethnicity call him a senseless name. Then I hope to see your reaction. And I am definitely sure, you are in the like manner of Gov. Aregbosola attitude who couldn't see equal justice against the aggressor when issue happened at ILE IFE in the recent past days. After all, his lukewarm action gave the security agents the opportunity to rubbish his office as the chief security officer of his state. You just reminded of the kind of Yoruba that the Ibos tagged “COWARD" online. Have you knowledge on what is referred to as anger management? If someone vent out his or her anger online based on self experience, does it mean, he shouldn't do so? Have you seen many propaganda being spread around by some Ibos? I am tempted to infer here that you aren't Yoruba. Period.
So, you believe refusing to engage in tribalistic e-wars makes me a coward and as you said probably not Yoruba? By your statement, defending your tribe is when you use derogatory terms for other tribes or launch a full scale war on "Igbos, liepods, Ugandan Jews" as you call Ibos. Well, I should just reserve my comment
Re: Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure by Olu317(m): 8:14am On Mar 28, 2017
codemaniacs:

typing in caps is not wise...

there were two ya-ruba dynasties... one in "eastern Africa"(now called the middle' east) and the other in western Africa... that was why during the exodus known to yorubas as Oduduwa(which means from black or dark skinned have arrived) the ones in east Africa knew exactly where to settle...

as I told the other guy... e-gypt and i-sreal are new creations to validate religion.. before the invasion of Africa there was no e-gypt and i-sreal.. never use religious books to verify Africas' history.. yorubas were never i-sreal-ites..

Yoruba language is older than earth... it's the language of the gods, goddesses and the creators of earth.. cool cool
Yoruba language older than the earth yet Yoruba language wasn't known as being old enough to compete with some African languages. Even, Ibo language is older than Yoruba language. You make me laugh!
Re: Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure by YonkijiSappo: 8:18am On Mar 28, 2017
Olu317:
Yoruba language older than the earth yet Yoruba language wasn't known as being old enough to compete with some African languages. Even, Ibo language is older than Yoruba language. You make me laugh!

And the proof of that is what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Adesoji Aderemi: Rolls-royce Of Late Ooni Of Ife On Display At OAU Convocation / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos / Can You Remember Those Pry Sch Songs We Love 2sing Back In D Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.