Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Organic and Healthy Skincare Products - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Organic and Healthy Skincare Products (39342 Views)

Ebook On Organic And Promixing CREAM KIT / Over 100 Organic And Promixing Recipes For Learners And Professionals / Organic And Pro Mixing Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 6:59am On Jun 06, 2017
Still on...
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 4:33am On Jun 07, 2017
Join today
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
Good afternoon
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
*REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN ORIFLAME COSMETICS BUSINESS NOW*

*It's a fashion and cosmetics company from Sweden, existing for 50years.
**It's in over 60 countries and have not closed any of their market.
**It doesn't stop you from your present work...(if any though)
**It's a career on its own.
**Its compensation plan are best in the world.
**There's time freedom for you and your family.
**You look and feel great.
**You make money and
**You also have fun.
**You earn cash awards from 150k upwards at a level.
**You have opportunity to travel nationally and internationally all expense paid trip.
**You get recognized for a work well done.
**At about your 3rd and 4th year, you would be earning over 800k monthly.
**You don't necessarily need a shop just put your data to work...but if you have a shop already, it's an added advantage.

Joining today you *must* testify tomorrow.
Take your destiny into your hands.

For more information on how to join, whatsapp me on 08037749796
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
Still on
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
What's your alternative source of income?
Your plan B today might be your main source tomorrow.
Join Oriflame today.
www.oriflame.com.ng
whatsapp me on 08037749796 for full details and guidance.

Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 10:23am On Jun 11, 2017
Still on
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 11:30am On Jun 12, 2017
To all stay-at-home mums, graduate/undergraduate, employed/unemployed that desire to create a plan B source of income

Come and discover how you can turn cosmetics into money this Saturday.

Oriflame goes to Calabar for a Mega money making opportunity training on 17th June, 2017.

whatsapp: 08037749796 for details.
www.oriflame.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 9:02am On Jun 13, 2017
Good morning
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
Good night
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 9:00am On Jun 15, 2017
If you've not used our Activelle Roll-on and Activelle spray, then you're missing out.

Introducing our best selling Deodorant range
**It does not leave white marks on clothes.
**It keeps you fresh and protected all day.

To get yours or become a distributor, whatsapp me on 08037749796 for details.

Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 4:08am On Jun 16, 2017
Come September 2017, some Nigerians(with a free ticket of one more person each) will be spending one week of an all expense paid ship cruise trip in this exotic ship to celebrate Oriflame @50.
It's a luxurious trip...

Gold chain and pendants to be worn on them by Oriflame founders.

Wouldn't you rather join Oriflame now and enjoy yours tomorrow.

Paris 2018 qualification is going on already.

whatsapp for full details.

Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
Just start...
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
Oriflame in Nigeria... whatsapp 08037749796 for full details.
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 9:30am On Jun 19, 2017
Do you have pimples, dark spots, stretch marks, wrinkles or an uneven skin tone?

Have you tried other products in the past and no positive result?

Worry no more because you too can have a spotless, glowing skin. They shall be a thing of the past.

Whatsapp me on 08037749796 to get your area of need solved.

Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
Still on
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 7:19am On Jun 22, 2017
Where to buy Oriflame products in Nigeria? call/whatsapp 08037749796

Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
How do I join Oriflame in Nigeria? whatsapp 08037749796. www.oriflame.com.ng
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 5:26am On Jun 24, 2017
Are you based in Lagos, Port harcourt or Abuja?
Then join us on 3rd, 8th and 8th of July respectively to find out more about our new products & all the fantastic campaign we have in this catalogue!

See you there!

Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2017
Still open
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 7:26am On Jun 25, 2017
Interested to go?
Whatsapp for details

Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
Happy Sunday all
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2017
*FOOD FOR THOUGHT*

Show me a POOR man and I'll show you a man who

P - Passes
O - Over
O - Opportunities
R - Repeatedly.

A man who sees challenges in every opportunity instead of seeing opportunity in every challenge.

Being a MAN is not a title, it's a responsibility. It means you have to answer financially in the
M - Morning
A - Afternoon and
N - Night.

You must take great risks to receive greater rewards. 

You must plan and strategize, you must value profit not wages, you must be focused and you must be determined if you want good success. 

Last but not least, You must involve God.

Jack Ma - the founder of Alibaba said: *"The worst people on earth to serve are the POOR PEOPLE"*

POOR: *meaning* "Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly"

*See the reasons below:*

1)Give them for free, they will think it is a trap.

2)Tell them it's a small investment, they will say you can't earn much.

3)Tell them to come in BIG, they will say "I don't have any money".

4)Tell them to try new things, they will say "no experience; has it been proven to work? Who has gained from it before?".

5)Tell them it's a traditional business, they'll say "it's too HARD to do".

6)Tell them it is a new business model, they will say "I don't do network marketing and how many years has this business model been existing?".

7)Tell them to run a shop, they will say "I will be tied down, I'll have no freedom".

Tell them to follow a 1-year business plan, they will say "it's too long. Please, I can't wait for so long".

9)Ask them what can they do? They will say "I can do ANYTHING".

10)They like to ask friends who are as hopeless as themselves to get their opinions. Even the Bible acknowledges the fact that blind people don't lead blind people.

11) They think more than a University Professor and do less than a blind man.

Penny wise, Pound foolish.

One major challenge POOR people have is "LACK OF ACTION!"

They enjoy their comfort zone, dwelling and swimming in their "own type of knowledge".

Anything beyond their reason "can't work, and therefore it is fraudulent"

This is the cause!

Proverbs 6:10-11 says: *"A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest, and poverty WILL come on you like a thief and scarcity like an armed man."*

Remember: It's RISKY to take a RISK, but it's even RISKIER not to take any risk at all... 
*BE POSITIVE*
*BE SMART*
*BE PRO-ACTIVE*
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 8:31am On Jun 27, 2017
Good morning
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
Happy month of July NL FAM. The last half of the year will be a glorious one for us all
Join Oriflame today...you can still make it big from us this year. whatsapp me to get started.
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
Still going on
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 4:17am On Jul 04, 2017
With just N2,990 Emmanuella Ukadike turned cosmetics into money. She is "2017 Oriflame's FACE OF NIGERIA." She's a student, 23years. She earns 6 figures monthly.
Are you pretty cool with cosmetics? Are you passionate about quality beauty products? Why not join Oriflame today and turn cosmetics into money.
whatsapp for details.

Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
Still on
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 6:55am On Jul 06, 2017
Distributors needed
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by Stellamariss(f): 8:43am On Jul 07, 2017
chachabae:
Our essential fairness range.(scrub, face lotion and body lotion).
For a clear smooth skin...whatsapp to get yours or become a distributor.
pleas am interested
Re: Organic and Healthy Skincare Products by chachabae(f): 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
Stellamariss:
pleas am interested
Thanks for your interest. whatsapp me on 08037749796

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Which Of These Weird Haircuts/Hairstyles Would You Rock? / Lady Wears Crop Top Lylon Bag With Swag / Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.