Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Roman Goddess Message To Married Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Roman Goddess Message To Married Women (51636 Views)

Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman / Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos / Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by IamAirforce1: 11:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
Romangoddess is a Lagos socialite.

Your opinion guys grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by IamAirforce1: 11:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
See fans reactions

Married women didn't find her comment funny. cheesy

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Ashleydolls(f): 12:00am On Mar 17, 2017
Lol
So true

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by oselydia(f): 12:04am On Mar 17, 2017
lord protect my husband

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by IamAirforce1: 12:05am On Mar 17, 2017
oselydia:
lord protect my husband
From?? lol

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by themonk(m): 12:10am On Mar 17, 2017
oselydia:
lord protect my husband
Like I said before, keep his stomach full and his balls empty, no rosy meurer will succeed you grin

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by marltech: 12:19am On Mar 17, 2017
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by marltech: 12:19am On Mar 17, 2017
oselydia:
lord protect my husband

Is it an accident? Just asking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by IamAirforce1: 7:09am On Mar 17, 2017
Abi na
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by missnawty(f): 7:26am On Mar 17, 2017
themonk:

Like I said before, keep his stomach full and his balls empty, no rosy meurer will succeed you grin
Dey there ooo.. Even if u make the most delicious meal for him daily.. And empty everything in his balls and perform Jackie chan style in bed .. Man wey go cheat go stil cheat. Abi no be so?

LIKE IF U THINK MEN ARE NATURALLY BORN CHEATS AND POLYGAMOUS IN NATURE
SHARE IF U THINK OTHERWISE

56 Likes 262 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by IamAirforce1: 7:38am On Mar 17, 2017
Lalasticlala thinks otherwise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 17, 2017
As a lady above said Ashewo kobo kobo... Smhhh.

Instead of her to tell at least one of her numerous sugar daddies or rich bfs to buy car or even jeep for her.. She dey there talking trash.

Abi she dey forbid to own car? All her fucvkery money never reach to save and even buy picanto? angry

9 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by IamAirforce1: 8:15am On Mar 17, 2017
alexialin:
As a lady above said Ashewo kobo kobo... Smhhh.

Instead of her to tell at least one of her numerous sugar daddies or rich bfs to buy car or even jeep for her.. She dey there talking trash.

Abi she dey forbid to own car? All her fucvkery money never reach to save and even buy picanto? angry

You don vex?

But make una car owners try they assist a fellow sister standing under the sun sometimes na

3 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 17, 2017
IamAirforce1:

You don vex?

But make una car owners try they assist a fellow sister standing under the sun sometimes na

Why I no go vex!

Shebi she dey scream online that not all guys can afford her bills. And she moves with big boiz.. So let the big boiz buy her car? At least she should up her game with Churchill.. She will be lucky to own a Jeep.
If ordinary babes like us can try, hustle save and buy car.. She sef should up her game nah. tongue
Its not by carrying massive boobbbs everywhere.. Lol

13 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by IamAirforce1: 8:25am On Mar 17, 2017
alexialin:

Why I no go vex!

Shebi she dey scream online that not all guys can afford her bills. And she moves with big boiz.. So let the big boiz buy her car? At least she should up her game with Churchill.. She will be lucky to own a Jeep.
If ordinary babes like us can try, hustle save and buy car.. She sef should up her game nah. tongue
Its not by carrying massive boobbbs everywhere.. Lol

Seems her massive booobs dey give girls like you with not so big boob's sleepless night

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 17, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Seems her massive booobs according to you dey give girls like you with not so big boob's sleepless night

Sleepless nights?? Where?? Not for me.
I have very huge supple boobbs as well.. Hers doesnt intimidate me. I should paste my full pics here, My pms go full remain. Am not making mouth but that's just d truth. I don't believe in showcasing my most attractive body part for the world to see. It's not like am selling anything..
The admirers on my street at home and work is enough for me.. I don't need more. So i won't get Carried away.
Am the kind of lady that's behind the screen.. Show offs is not my thing smiley

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by NegeduGrace(f): 9:24am On Mar 17, 2017
all this girls displaying boobs n butts is that the only thing they can offer ?and for the men is that all u want? Lord have mercy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by IamAirforce1: 9:36am On Mar 17, 2017
alexialin:

Sleepless nights?? Where?? Not for me.
I have very huge supple boobbs as well.. Hers doesnt intimidate me. I should paste my full pics here, My pms go full remain. Am not making mouth but that's just d truth. I don't believe in showcasing my most attractive body part for the world to see. It's not like am selling anything..
The admirers on my street at home and work is enough for me.. I don't need more. So i won't get Carried away.
Am the kind of lady that's behind the screen.. Show offs is not my thing smiley

I will only believe till I see photos angry

4 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 17, 2017
tongue
IamAirforce1:

I will only believe till I see photos angry

No photos sorry.
Am not advertising..

And more over if I show u my full pic even half pic.. You won't allow me rest... Pings all the. Way.. And I don't need the attention tongue I don't want to be derailed from my relationship lol... I can't shout o.

So case closed!

6 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by IamAirforce1: 9:54am On Mar 17, 2017
alexialin:
tongue

No photos sorry.
Am not advertising..

And more over if I show u my full pic even half pic.. You won't allow me rest... Pings all the. Way.. And I don't need the attention tongue I don't want to be derailed from my relationship lol... I can't shout o.

So case closed!

Then I don't believe you have it big

Tiny orange size maybe. Sorry

Romangoddess rocks

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 17, 2017
Chaii smiley
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by TINALETC3(f): 9:58am On Mar 17, 2017
cry Wat abt me dat hv small boobs and flat yansh cry, I jst pray Al dis busty ladies dnt take my man cry

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 17, 2017
NAFDAC approved milk...guaranteed balanced diet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Flexherbal(m): 9:59am On Mar 17, 2017
Adviser!
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by DollarAngel(m): 9:59am On Mar 17, 2017
I wonder who she is, what she offers intellectually, socially, mentally that hits front page of social medias, all I see her accumulated fats on the chest and buttocks that looks good in cloth both off cloth it isn't.... Meanwhile I pity her old age, she will definitely have back pain ask busty mothers

7 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:59am On Mar 17, 2017
Can't see the message
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by dessz(m): 9:59am On Mar 17, 2017
u
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Esepayne(f): 10:00am On Mar 17, 2017
lord protect my future husband from evil girls

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by REIIGN(m): 10:00am On Mar 17, 2017
LOL cheesy
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by naija1stpikin: 10:00am On Mar 17, 2017
themonk:

not enough to keep me
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Dongreat(m): 10:00am On Mar 17, 2017
Unknown to many here she's really suffering from intense back pain, frequent shortage of breath and rapid building up of terrible odour especially under her bo*bs. And if she was to go topless, the shape of her bo*bs will be very disgusting; fallen per se. Ladies don't envy her, I have handled cases, women bigger than her and believe me all of em wanted surgery.
Only medical doctors and expertise in the science field can fully understand.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by malabite3: 10:00am On Mar 17, 2017
What are you scared of? Try and add some flesh on your bossom, if that is what is required for your hubby not to give people like Roman goddess a lift. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) / What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.