Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

"Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" (55319 Views)

Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by ChuzzyBlog: 5:32am On Mar 17, 2017
[img]http://2.bp..com/-3LK44Xbp67U/WMtYRP3svuI/AAAAAAAL8Hc/Qwf42ttRcJI9gdSGS7P9GIlCRPwQHRfCwCLcB/s1600/2.png[/img]

According to twitter user, Buki, she got a domestic violence case where the husband battered his wife of just one month to the extent that she had to get 9 stitches on her head. She also shared the story of her friend who left her fiance after he raised his hand to beat her during an argument.

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com.ng/2017/03/see-how-husband-battered-his-wife-of.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by ChuzzyBlog: 5:32am On Mar 17, 2017

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Cutehector(m): 5:34am On Mar 17, 2017
I thought they said they prefer to cry in a Ferrari... Mchew

As he just buy car for am, na so she forget her senses for house..

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by BlackDBagba: 5:40am On Mar 17, 2017
Hmmm
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by magabounce(m): 5:42am On Mar 17, 2017
U hardly see women with such guts!!!
I salute her courage jarey!!

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Ashleydolls(f): 5:42am On Mar 17, 2017
Nigerian men need proper orientation on the dangers of battering their wives. Some men are beast in human nature. You're meant to be her protector

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by banjicom(m): 5:55am On Mar 17, 2017
angry wey d picshure of d battered wife now!
All i see here is stories, am very disappointed with u Op tongue

10 Likes

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by wordbank(m): 5:57am On Mar 17, 2017
Park well
The way lawyers dey mumu on social media dz days is pathetic
No wonder our judiciary is half way dead

9 Likes

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 17, 2017
So
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by rawpadgin(m): 6:28am On Mar 17, 2017
can't imagine myself hitting a woman

have always told guys, if u have to make a woman cry, do that right ontop the bed with ur d1ck as weapon

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by ikp120(m): 6:46am On Mar 17, 2017
rawpadgin:

have always told guys, if u have to make a woman cry, do that right ontop the bed with ur d1ck as weapon

By raping her? Using her as a sex object is worse than hitting her. sad sad sad

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Tazdroid(m): 6:47am On Mar 17, 2017
It's not easy but we could learn to control ourselves in the heat of passion
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by ElsonMorali: 6:52am On Mar 17, 2017
I'm pretty sure those couples mentioned posted their pre-wedding pictures all over the internet.

Some people think marriage is just like playing daddy and Mommy when we were still kids, but with the benefit of real sex.

17 Likes

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by ElsonMorali: 6:55am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Nigerian men need proper orientation on the dangers of battering their wives. Some men are beast in human nature. You're meant to be her protector

Wow, is that you on your profile?

Weren't you afraid sitting on the edge of that cliff?
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Ashleydolls(f): 6:56am On Mar 17, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Wow, is that you on your profile?

Weren't you afraid sitting on the edge of that cliff?
why should I be afraid cheesy
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Antina(f): 6:59am On Mar 17, 2017
rawpadgin:

So, is that what will make you happy? To see her cry? Grow up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 17, 2017
Wise woman....she did the best thing

3 Likes

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:00am On Mar 17, 2017
grin

If the story is real then that's good for her...a lot of men really hitting their partner like a punching bag ...That's wat reality is but a lot of women won't speak up tho.... undecided undecided

The men shud only allowed to hit their partner is on their PHAT NUNU grin grin yeaaah beat that and leave some bruises grin grin ask her who's her daddy?

4 Likes

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by ojuu4u(m): 7:00am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:

also Nigerian women need proper orientations that their husbands need to be adored and respected and not to be competed with. Nigerian wives must obey and respect their husbands much more than their pastors/imams

30 Likes

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by pizzylee(m): 7:04am On Mar 17, 2017
smart girl..... who r those mumu trying to talk her bk into d affair, dey won't b dea wen he turns her to a punching bag
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Ashleydolls(f): 7:04am On Mar 17, 2017
ojuu4u:

also Nigerian women need proper orientation that their husband need to be adored and respected and not to be competed with, Nigerian wife must obey and respect their husbands much more than their pastors/imams
A husband that sees his wife's success as competition, is that a husband?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by ElsonMorali: 7:06am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
why should I be afraid cheesy

Amazing. You're one plucky lass. tongue tongue tongue
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by rawpadgin(m): 7:15am On Mar 17, 2017
Antina:

So, is that what will make you happy? To see her cry? Grow up.
I take it u don't know what they call "tears of joy"

have a good day

9 Likes

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by rawpadgin(m): 7:21am On Mar 17, 2017
ikp120:

By raping her? Using her as a sex object is worse than hitting her. sad sad sad
even a guy couldn't get what i meant

SMH

29 Likes

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by westlius(m): 7:21am On Mar 17, 2017
such women are God sent
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Amarabae(f): 7:23am On Mar 17, 2017
Sometimes Fighting in marriage can be prevented if one of the patners swallow his or her pride and apologize just for peace.
Sometimes when I have a misunderstanding with my husband, I apologize sometimes even if I am right, not that I am weak but I swallowed the pride for peace to reign.
Men are egoistic beings, and there is a way of handling them.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Shossie(f): 7:24am On Mar 17, 2017
I had a boyfriend when I was in school who made an attempt, that was the end, even when we broke up, he still gives that "I will slap you" whenever he's mad, I knew this one would never change. Fastforward to my NYSC days, my bf will say you always make me feel inferior and then he raised his hand that day, tho, he apologised but lailai, I will never go back. I will rather remain single than to be someone's punching bag.

24 Likes

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by falcon01: 7:25am On Mar 17, 2017
kokosin:
how e take concern me
common man whats this. sad
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by ikp120(m): 7:25am On Mar 17, 2017
rawpadgin:
even a guy couldn't get what i meant
SMH
Replied smiley
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by BlackOnassis(m): 7:33am On Mar 17, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

If the story is real then that's good for her...a lot of men really hitting their partner like a punching bag ...That's wat reality is but a lot of women won't speak up tho.... undecided undecided

The men shud only allowed to hit their partner is on their PHAT NUNU grin grin yeaaah beat that and leave some bruises grin grin ask her who's her daddy?

Yeesss! I dey enjoy this ur yarns. Pls continue grin

2 Likes

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:39am On Mar 17, 2017
BlackOnassis:

Yeesss! I dey enjoy this ur yarns. Pls continue grin

grin

Loco boi..abeg which one u like? The first paragraph or the second? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.