Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:04 AM

Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) (34449 Views)

Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam / Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos / Lecturer Brutalised By Soldiers For Answering A Phone Call At Check Point (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by FUCKyouALL: 8:34am On Mar 17, 2017
kogistar:
you think army is going to pay that money? who told her to challenge soldier? besides, that scars on her back looks fake

Army hyper! Who told her to challenge army? If Army slap you and all these army hyping bla bla bla, no be una hype dey make dem to misbehave?
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by bendike: 8:35am On Mar 17, 2017
kogistar:
i know army won't pay her any money, who the lady was,, before she went ahead to challenge soldiers?
Oga its obvious you know noting about LAW. I am not a lawyer but from the little i know the army has no option than to settle with her or to attend to court summons. It will even be perfect for her case if the army sends no representation to court because it will enable her get judgment faster.
You say army wont pay if she gets judgment? Oga all her lawyers have to do is to get a garnishing order on all the Nigeria army account home and abroad that contain any substantial money. Those account will be frozen and the judgment sum taken simple!
Lawyers could explain better.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by Princedapace(m): 8:37am On Mar 17, 2017
kogistar:
i know army won't pay her any money, who the lady was,, before she went ahead to challenge soldiers?

U are very stupid to say this.. This is why black race is backward.

Beating a civilian like this becus the civilian challenged u?

U can't beat me like this...if I offend the law, take me to law court.. Nonsense.. The army will pay bro... Watch and see.. And Bleep them all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by NaWetinDey(m): 8:37am On Mar 17, 2017
Soldiers are nothing but people with military uniform and rifles with some exercises. They are not better in any way. That Africans are ignorant of many things should not make a little girl or boy wearing camouflage to beat up the father's mate. Their work is to defend the country against foreign attacks and attacks within aimed at destabilizing the country. They are our paid helpers and must work under the confines of our law commands. Those involved should be dismissed and sent to prison. In fact, the army should start ginkgoes and post billboard messages warning soldiers and enciuring citizens to report EVERY such incident.

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by xaggar(m): 8:39am On Mar 17, 2017
She was flogged. That's the cause of the "red" wounds close to her spine.
But the dark patches looking like tattoos are as a result of burns from being forced to roll or lie on the "extremely Hot tarred road". That punishment in this hot season can melt the skin.

(Africans Think! Use ur heads, don't be stereotypical).
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by emmanuel4758(m): 8:42am On Mar 17, 2017
ekems2017:
I pray she gets justice. But money is not everything. She would have ask for the dismisal of those idiots to serve as deterrents to others. It's not the Nigerian army that ask those idiots to do this
Money is not everything You are drunk .

Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by Neddstark: 8:43am On Mar 17, 2017
Army won't pay that in this recession. Let her look for a reasonable amount. Not trying to make money she would never make on her own
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by Cire80: 8:49am On Mar 17, 2017
Smellymouth:
Arrhhh...
When army beat u, u go know say the police is truly ur friend..
stop being stupid. Anybody can beat anybody. Have you ever seen cult boys or area boys beat someone? Even police can beat you beyond recognition. Gangbeating someone is not a show of bravery or gallantry. Saying like this gives them unnecessary moral to abuse Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by tmgold007(f): 8:51am On Mar 17, 2017
Larryfest:
What i still don't understand about this is what they could have used in beating her that changed her skin to this colour and the fact that it even got down to her waist line....those army guys wicked no b small i swear not even considering she is a woman
Am 80% sure those army are hausas..the chances of them been another tribe is 20%

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by kogistar: 8:52am On Mar 17, 2017
Princedapace:

U are very stupid to say this.. This is why black race is backward.

Beating a civilian like this becus the civilian challenged u?

U can't beat me like this...if I offend the law, take me to law court.. Nonsense.. The army will pay bro... Watch and see.. And Bleep them all
you stupid guy, go & says this nonsense to soldiers, not me
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Nonsense it's useless quotes like this that make our Army personel continue on this inglorious path ..Army and police are human beings and there is nothing that makes one beating special from the other except pure indiscipline on the path of these poorly train personnel
You na to find person wey jam talk so you go fire am with nuclear bomb na im you dey do for nairaland abi? My radars on you!!!
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by Bridget95(f): 8:54am On Mar 17, 2017
Smellymouth:

If I laff, dem go say I dey mock the woman.. So make I cry.
I hear say you don marry,I was hoping you go marry me.
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 17, 2017
Jeez.... This looks like Tattoo smiley
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by HardMirror(m): 8:54am On Mar 17, 2017
Smellymouth:

Baba na low key things o.
U know say Muslim things dey be na. Na KD I for even do am sef.Nor vex jare, drinks on me anytime we meet..
congrats bro.
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by Bestow7: 8:54am On Mar 17, 2017
Judasjudas:
Omoh this woman dun hammer ..which day them go beat ma gfrnd na cry
Wicked guy I fear u o
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by Alexander001(m): 8:54am On Mar 17, 2017
kogistar:
Did she challenge to a fight or stand up to her right? Those nigga can disgrace civilians like kilode. It's either your a force man or a victim.
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by Judasjudas(m): 8:55am On Mar 17, 2017
tundejoseph4:
abi which day dem go beat you
Noo .. them.fit kill me throway ..

..and as I be guy attention no go too de
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by jimb(m): 8:55am On Mar 17, 2017
when they find out some of these were actually her tattoos ado
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by kogistar: 8:56am On Mar 17, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

Were you there to know she challenged the soldiers? Even if she challenged the soldiers does it give them the right to brutalize her like that? If it's your sister or mother they brutalized like that will you say this nonsense you have just said? Always condemn evil anytime you see one
my sister can't challenge soldiers like that
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by kogistar: 8:57am On Mar 17, 2017
cloudyskygrind:

You are sounding like a primitive foool. Who are they that they shouldn't be challenged?
fool, go & challenge them face to face, not here on nairaland
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by BlackMbakara1(m): 8:58am On Mar 17, 2017
I'm still wandering about what this woman did to warrant this back paper. Oga soldier make una take easy wiv the civilians especially the women. We understand their short-comings (too talk)...then they begin cry fowl. Woman kpele!

Abeg sue them joor...
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by kogistar: 8:59am On Mar 17, 2017
Alexander001:
Did she challenge to a fight or stand up to her right? Those nigga can disgrace civilians like kilode. It's either your a force man or a victim.
she challenge soldiers because they beats her brother
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by tico1212(m): 8:59am On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
The scars come resemble tattoo sef

She get tattoo
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 9:01am On Mar 17, 2017
ALAYORMII:
That's how those stupid Soldiers just make the woman rich

She should not stop at asking for money, they perpetrators should be jailed with hard labour
dy deceive your sef
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by sisisioge: 9:01am On Mar 17, 2017
Forrrk! Are those guys forking crazy! Yeah...go girl!
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by LockDown69(m): 9:02am On Mar 17, 2017
See as the scars come be like tattoo, Chai!! shocked
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 9:02am On Mar 17, 2017
250m for? grin no go find work do
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 9:02am On Mar 17, 2017
sisisioge:
Forrrk! Are those guys forking crazy! Yeah...go girl!
go tell Dem face to face grin
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by cruzyteejay(m): 9:03am On Mar 17, 2017
In as much as i dnt support the humiliation being metted out on civilians by some idiots in the military.....i still believe that those scars ain't real,it would av been easier to understand if it were a man,and those video and still pictures looks like a scripted one.......backed up with the #250m compensation,for what?,even if she spends the whole year in a hospital,they still won't charge her that amount,no,its nt acceptable,it was all planned by the woman and the lawyer or org,besides,what was the lady's offence against the army officers?,because am sure something ensued before the beating,they just can't see her and start beating her,something must have triggered their action,and lastly,if you want justice,go with clean hands,u dnt necessarily make money in court,not with this kind of case
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by cloudyskygrind(m): 9:06am On Mar 17, 2017
kogistar:
fool, go & challenge them face to face, not here on nairaland
You are just confirming what I said that you're a small foool. The soldiers are uneducated power drunk. In the UK, soldiers don't lay a finger on anyone because they will be made to pay twice that amount and still will be dismissed. Please stay in kogi, that's where you belong. Animal

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by odomanis: 9:06am On Mar 17, 2017
Larryfest:
What i still don't understand about this is what they could have used in beating her that changed her skin to this colour and the fact that it even got down to her waist line....those army guys wicked no b small i swear not even considering she is a woman

They must have dragged her on the tarred road.
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by onos1979(f): 9:06am On Mar 17, 2017
Judasjudas:
Omoh this woman dun hammer ..which day them go beat ma gfrnd na cry
na u dem go beat, nor bi ur girl friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police officers And Area Boys Smoking Marijuana At Mandilas Park / Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist In Imo State (Photo) / 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.