Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Scam Alert.. Sunday Alagbe Of Juneberry And Primrose Clothing, Instagram Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert.. Sunday Alagbe Of Juneberry And Primrose Clothing, Instagram Scammer (901 Views)

Coronavirus Lockdown Bank Scam Alert: Warn Your Loved Ones For Their Safety / South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer / Nigerian Female Instagram Scammer Makes Up To 20k A Day By Just Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert.. Sunday Alagbe Of Juneberry And Primrose Clothing, Instagram Scammer by lordbnf: 9:11am On Mar 17, 2017
Sunday Alagbe who owns primrose_clothing and Juneberry_outfits on Instagram has been scamming people. The two pages act like an online store, if you pick an item from any of those pages and contact him via BBM or whatsapp, he will send you his bank account details to pay into and will promise to deliver, once he gets payment, he will block you. Attached to this post are proof of chats and payment, of how he scammed my sister. Please help warn others so they don't fall into his net, his phone number and BBM pin are in the screenshot, you can contact him and see for yourself.

Re: Scam Alert.. Sunday Alagbe Of Juneberry And Primrose Clothing, Instagram Scammer by stephleena(f): 9:20am On Mar 17, 2017
ALAGBE
Re: Scam Alert.. Sunday Alagbe Of Juneberry And Primrose Clothing, Instagram Scammer by Dunamis28: 9:32am On Mar 17, 2017
I said it that one day God will catch this guy, he has scammed my friend before but we didn't know how to go about it, he even blocked her on instagram. God will surely judge them
Re: Scam Alert.. Sunday Alagbe Of Juneberry And Primrose Clothing, Instagram Scammer by ikp120(m): 9:51am On Mar 17, 2017
Report to EFCC. hHead to their twitter account. Report to the bank. Report to the Police. Report to the network provider. Report to Instagram. These guys should be cooling off in jail right now if you guys will just stop all this "God will judge him" stuff and be proactive in turning these guys into jail as soon as possible. angry angry angry
Re: Scam Alert.. Sunday Alagbe Of Juneberry And Primrose Clothing, Instagram Scammer by chachanga: 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
ikp120:
Report to EFCC. hHead to their twitter account. Report to the bank. Report to the Police. Report to the network provider. Report to Instagram. These guys should be cooling off in jail right now if you guys will just stop all this "God will judge him" stuff and be proactive in turning these guys into jail as soon as possible. angry angry angry

You're right.

This guy's head needs to be re-shaped by SARS officers' boots but the poor chics concerned would probably act all helpless and chicken out.

When an e-scammer gets this greedy and open, it's society's chance to be rid of one more brainless mofo; these thieves just trend on our failures at due diligence, on the right issues, at the right time and with the right resources.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert.. Sunday Alagbe Of Juneberry And Primrose Clothing, Instagram Scammer by Nickizoe(f): 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
I gat similar issue too like yours... I have some screenshots and proof..but I don't know how to broadcast it here too....sent you a mail. Please!

(1) (Reply)

Pastor On The Run For For Sexually Molesting A 16 Year Old Maid / Bank Robbery At Abak Road Akwa IBom today / "...I Will Kill Buhari!" - Says Mayweather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.