Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

United In Betrayal - Literature (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (932854 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by SydneyBrown(f): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
Wow........ getting more intense
Claire just say Yes to Phil please
PamelB kip up d good work.
Re: United In Betrayal by SydneyBrown(f): 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
Wow..... getting more intense
Claire please say yes to Phil...
PamelB more grace jare....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
d way u take end that update e just dey like say na nepa take light
Pls update d next one na pls
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
In psquare voice *I dey see danger...wahala dey..omo wahala...oooo* Michael should go and pay amara bride price dey deserve each other.

@claire she go slow with phil she should take it one step at a time.
@Chantel i still dont trust u yet.

Well done madam, is not easy combining personal schedule and writing.
Re: United In Betrayal by prodekul(f): 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
next update na Next month,make we bet?
Re: United In Betrayal by jayeoba92: 1:02am On Aug 19, 2017
prodekul:
next update na Next month,make we bet?
will u bounce off already.....u definitely don't know when to stop!
just wondering what kind of life you're leading out there......SMH!
Re: United In Betrayal by prodekul(f): 5:26am On Aug 19, 2017
jayeoba92:

will u bounce off already.....u definitely don't know when to stop!
just wondering what kind of life you're leading out there......SMH!

Osino gini, what has wat I wrote gotten to do with the life I lead.mtchewwwwwww.
pls better use your spectacles and sense wen reading.

update is next month,take it or live it.if the thing pain you go and hug transformer for all I care.
Re: United In Betrayal by Nmaglit: 7:46am On Aug 19, 2017
prodekul:

Osino gini, what has wat I wrote gotten to do with the life I lead.mtchewwwwwww.
pls better use your spectacles and sense wen reading.

update is next month,take it or live it.if the thing pain you go and hug transformer for all I care.

Do unto others what u want them to do for u, remember if u r the one writing this story and someone is sounding ungrateful n abusing ur work will u b happy? even if the next update is next month is anything wrong? at least she is not abandoning the story like some writers do.
Re: United In Betrayal by CecyAdrian(f): 9:43am On Aug 19, 2017
Nmaglit:

Do unto others what u want them to do for u, remember if u r the one writing this story and someone is sounding ungrateful n abusing ur work will u b happy? even if the next update is next month is anything wrong? at least she is not abandoning the story like some writers do.

Oh please!!! Enough of the drama on this thread, meanwhile, did you just learn the act of a** licking newly?
Re: United In Betrayal by prodekul(f): 10:14am On Aug 19, 2017
Nmaglit:

good Samaritan before you start judging urself,I have appreciated her enough like wise some people.
but she chose to starve her readers.

anyway let me come and be going.

who una epp sef, mtcheww
Re: United In Betrayal by jupitre(m): 10:41am On Aug 19, 2017
prodekul:

good Samaritan before you start judging urself,I have appreciated her enough like wise some people.

who una epp sef, mtcheww

You're matured enough to know when to stop...Do you know what she's passing through before she drops an update..We shouldn't be selfish na...Lets consider her
Re: United In Betrayal by kingphilip(m): 11:00am On Aug 19, 2017
prodekul:

who una epp sef, mtcheww

hope you know your unfinished work is still waiting for you in which you've not uploaded since over a month ago
Re: United In Betrayal by cutediva87(f): 11:42am On Aug 19, 2017
Amara own eyaf finish. c'est finis
Re: United In Betrayal by cerowo(f): 11:50am On Aug 19, 2017
Buh wait o, how did Micheal saw them
Re: United In Betrayal by kerenjay(f): 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
kingphilip:
hope you know your unfinished work is still waiting for you in which you've not uploaded since over a month ago

lwkm, nnanyi why? aunty prodekul, DNA gone bad what happened to it since July 12, let's bet, update na till the next six months.LMAO
Re: United In Betrayal by prodekul(f): 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
kingphilip:

the story is ready on my lappy,just that I have one million ghost readers.
Re: United In Betrayal by prodekul(f): 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
kerenjay:
lwkm, nnanyi why? aunty prodekul, DNA gone bad what happened to it since July 12, let's bet, update na till the next six months.LMAO

so u are among the ghost reader, continue.
Re: United In Betrayal by prodekul(f): 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
kerenjay:

owugi ashi,it is a lie.
Re: United In Betrayal by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mumu Story
Re: United In Betrayal by Kimkardashain(f): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
Mumu Story
receive sense in jesus name!!
Re: United In Betrayal by MrKIDO(m): 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
Now Amara is out of the Story!... ��� grin grin grin grin grin
Re: United In Betrayal by prodekul(f): 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
Mumu Story
united in betrayal​ is among the best story so far.
Re: United In Betrayal by prodekul(f): 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
Mumu Story

united in betrayal is among the best story so far.
may u need to adhere to instructions from the guy above
Re: United In Betrayal by MrKIDO(m): 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
Mumu Story

Smh!.
Re: United In Betrayal by Topmaike007(m): 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
Kimkardashain:
receive sense in jesus name!!
*amen*
Re: United In Betrayal by yewande1234(f): 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
Mumu Story
stupid fool u don carry ur madness reach here abi d insult dey gave u for 'tradition' by Chumzypinky no do u abi.

U better go nd receive sense for ur pastor or doctor. Even ur name no get sense "politicalThuG". Idiot
Re: United In Betrayal by jey4all(m): 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
Mumu Story
na very mumu story. So unreal. I still they follow sha
Re: United In Betrayal by Chumzypinky(f): 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
jey4all:
na very mumu story. So unreal. I still they follow sha
there's something called 'unfollow' button

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by peteredo: 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
Mumu Story
its not by force to read it.... u can jejely ignore the story since u feel it a mumu story..... thumbs up pamela nice story (ghostmode deactivated)
Re: United In Betrayal by Jane1234f(f): 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
Pamelb,in as much as I hate okada books because some of us who are still jobless just can't buy all the books there,but I will still advice you to put up your work on okada books and make some money instead of some senseless fools coming to your tread to vomit rubbish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Nkysuccess(f): 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
PamelB pls don't be discouraged by the negative comments of some persons here instead continue to bless people with d talents that God have blessed you with and remain blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 11:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
The door opened and Michael stared at the young man in front of him.
Pain, anger and frustration filled his throat as he looked into the room to find Amara struggling with the bedspread.

"I ordered for.........." Leo started but was hushed by Michael's looks.

"I'm sorry. I'm in the wrong room." Michael apologised, throwing Amara in shock

He quietly left the room and entered his, tears welling up in his eyes.

Amara quickly began to dress up while Leo looked on in surprise.

"I still don't understand what's going on. We just got here so why........"

"Shut up and don't say another word. That man that walked in here is my husband."

"What?! Yo....your husband?"

Amara rolled her eyes at him and picked up her handbag.

"We never met Leonard. I'm sorry but I thought I could find happiness in your arms but I ended up ruining my own life. I'm sorry."

She walked out of the room while he watched, afraid for his life and wondering what will become of him for trying to lay a married woman
He sat down on the bed and supported his head with his hands.
He prayed to leave the hotel in good state.

Claire went around greeting her guests while Phil did the introduction.
She was looking adorable, all thanks to Chantal who was out to give her a glamorous look.

Her phone beeped and she excused herself. It was a business call and she had to take it.

She came back after a while and met Phil with Enatel. They were sharing a glass of wine

"Birthday girl." Enatel teased

"Hi Mr kidnapper. " Claire teased back and they broke into a laugh

"How is it going? Hope you're having fun?" Enatel asked

"Of course. I can't remember the last time I was the celebrant in a party. "

"welcome to our world honey and happy birthday. "

"thanks dear. "

"uhm..... I'll leave you two now. I need to mingle and find a woman like you."

"You're flattering me Enatel."

"no, I'm not. I'll see you soon okay?"

Claire nodded in response. He gave Phil a nod before leaving them

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience I caused you earlier. I just thought I'll........."

"No Phil. I should be apologising for what I did upstairs. You only wanted me to be happy and right now, I am. "

"You are? "

"Yes Phil. Let's join the party. We still have time to discuss. "

"if you say so then and please, may I have this dance? "

Claire smiled before giving him her hand and they walked to the centre of the room which has been made to serve as the stage.

He looked at the bottle again and shook his head. He won't drink, he would stay in his right senses so that his conscience would battle it out with him.

Amara, was in a hotel room with a young man who he knew was not up to 25. He didn't look wealthy so what could Amara be getting from him that he, Michael doesn't have?

He shook his head again and a tear ran down.

Claire never did that. She was humble, reserved, faithful, hardworking and loyal.
Claire, his claire never saw another man outside him. Claire had his interest at heart. She was the best thing that happened to him.

But what did he do to her in return for her loyalty?
He had caused her more pains, heart break, sorrow and whatever ill there is. He gave her nothing but sadness and now, someone else was doing it to him.

He had pushed her away, very far away.
And now, she was in the arms of another man. She also had the support of the people they had called family. Who would support him? Who would stand by him now?

He picked up his phone.
It was time to take a step. The phone in his hand started ringing and it was Amara calling. He swiped to the green logo and placed the phone in his ear.

"I'm in the room opposite to yours. Come if you want to." And he dropped the call

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.