Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

United In Betrayal - Literature (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (932882 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 11:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
jey4all:
na very mumu story. So unreal. I still they follow sha
y re u still following? Rubbish

7 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
prodekul:
next update na Next month,make we bet?
no writer will willingly starve her readers of update. Understanding is what matters in a forum like this. A lot of things on my head. Uncle was buried yesterday, I'm trying to balance a lot of things but since you're not in my shoes, you won't understand.
Anyways, u can still unfollow, come bk next month and continue from page 81.
U were among d pple I respected here but who sigh, it's ur opinion.

Good night house. I gaz sleep now coz I've got thanksgiving mass to attend tomorrow. Sorry, it's today already.
Happy New week

12 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Sensitivity1254: 12:17am On Aug 20, 2017
PamelB:
no writer will willingly starve her readers of update. Understanding is what matters in a forum like this. A lot of things on my head. Uncle was buried yesterday, I'm trying to balance a lot of things but since you're not in my shoes, you won't understand.

Good night house. I gaz sleep now coz I've got thanksgiving mass to attend tomorrow. Sorry, it's today already.
Happy New week

You even have time to respond to all these inanities. Just ignore. Update when you are ready.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by YettyArabs(f): 5:09am On Aug 20, 2017
Interesting.........can't wait to see what will be Michael's forever.....if he's gonna find happiness or not.

#Teamclairephil all the way.
Re: United In Betrayal by prodekul(f): 8:16am On Aug 20, 2017
PamelB:

Happy New week

abeg I no be winch,how I take know what you are passing through,no carry me join.

If you say something people will understand,not when u keep it to yourself and expect some people to be quite.

so sorry about life challenges towards you.
Oluwa is involved,He will see us through.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by OkoAnike(m): 8:27am On Aug 20, 2017
PamelB:

PamelB, there are some comments you don't respond to... It's makes them look important when they are less than nothing.

I don't know when gesture turn to responsibility and if life put them in the same shoe they would have done worst

Enjoy your life and have fun while doing your best to entertain us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by OkoAnike(m): 8:40am On Aug 20, 2017
PamelB:

PamelB, there are some comments you don't respond to... It's makes them look important when they are less than nothing.

I don't know when gesture turn to responsibility and if life put them in the same shoe they would have done worst

Enjoy your life and have fun while doing your best to entertain us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by onometee(f): 11:26am On Aug 20, 2017
I wish for happiness for Michael tho but Amara shouldn't be happy at all..
I pray Michael marries Ebere and make her happy.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by MrKIDO(m): 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
onometee:
I wish for happiness for Michael tho but Amara shouldn't be happy at all..

I pray Michael marries Ebere and make her happy.

That is where the strory is still going.. Ebere is just lika like Claire.
Re: United In Betrayal by marianneada(f): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
MrKIDO:

That is where the strory is still going.. Ebere is just lika like Claire.
Ebere can never be like Claire, she played a part in the destruction of Claire's home, remember she slept with her Claire's husband when she was in the hospital, Claire is not promiscuous.

I don't want any of the ladies to end up with Micheal because he doesn't have respect for matrimony.

5 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Nkysuccess(f): 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
PamelB thanks for the update. So sorry for the loss of your Uncle may his soul rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by onometee(f): 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
marianneada:
Ebere can never be like Claire, she played a part in the destruction of Claire's home, remember she slept with her Claire's husband when she was in the hospital, Claire is not promiscuous.

I don't want any of the ladies to end up with Micheal because he doesn't have respect for matrimony.

My dear if God decides to give Michael a second chance, who are we to ask questions? My dear Claire is happy already, Michael deserves a little bit of happiness and I'm sure ebere will give him that..

Michael and Claire were never met for each other.

And uhm Ebere slept with Michael when Claire was in Abuja and not when she was in the hospital.
Re: United In Betrayal by Lizboh(f): 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
Thumbs up to you pamelB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by crislyn(f): 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
marianneada:

Kisses for you!
Re: United In Betrayal by rosalieene(f): 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
PamelB:
Nne don't mind him
Re: United In Betrayal by rosalieene(f): 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
once a slut, forever a slut @Amara
Re: United In Betrayal by MrKIDO(m): 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
marianneada:

I understand but come to think of it, Ebere has changed.. She handle issues with maturity unlike the former Ebere(The promiscuous maid). Your view about it is also good but i really think Ebere deserves to be happy unless karma wants to take charge over her condition (She will lose the baby and lose Micheal).
Re: United In Betrayal by MrKIDO(m): 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
onometee:

My dear if God decides to give Michael a second chance, who are we to ask questions? My dear Claire is happy already, Michael deserves a little bit of happiness and I'm sure ebere will give him that..

And uhm Ebere slept with Michael when Claire was in Abuja and not when she was in the hospital.

*Thumbs up*
Re: United In Betrayal by MrKIDO(m): 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
PamelB:

Do you think his brain cells are functioning?
Re: United In Betrayal by marianneada(f): 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
onometee:

Is Micheal ready to give marriage a second chance? , Karma is only falling on the ladies only, what about Michael?, he needs to suffer for all the pains he caused Claire.None of the ladies used spell on him, he needs to suffer for betraying and brutalizing her.
I dont care about where Claire was when Ebere slept with Micheal, the fact there is that, Ebere had always wanted him.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by kennedith9: 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
Finally Someone Reasoned Like Me! Changed My Foot! When karma catches Up With Ebere Like Bathsheba In The bible,Then ''In etisalat's Voice'' Now You Are Talking!

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Kimkardashain(f): 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
Tnk U PamelB,your d bomb, sowii 4 the pass over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Oyindidi(f): 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nice story, can't believe I read from page 1-82
Re: United In Betrayal by Queensiju: 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
Sorrry about your loss, PamelB. May God grant you the fortitude to bear it. How was the thanksgiving mass?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: United In Betrayal by AlamienDagash(m): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
tremendous story dear more Mb to yo sim thumbs up, up in the sky sorry for the unfortunate loss just deactivated from #GhostReading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by AlamienDagash(m): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
tremendous story dear more Mb to yo sim thumbs up, up in the sky sorry for the unfortunate loss just deactivated from #GhostReading
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 21, 2017
my dear PamelB nobody lives forever, prepare ur hrt to know that people u luv will leave u someday pls be strong for me...hear!

As for michael what will b, will b, if 2 people r nt meant for each other no matter how u try to keep dat relationship it will break, buh wen u find d right person there is no struggle u feel peace and wateva u do seems easy n sweet for u I wish claire that kinda peace
Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
"I'm sorry Mike. I don't know what came over me. I promise that it'll never happen again. " She cried

"How long has this been going on?" He asked calmly.

"We..... We are just getting to know ourselves Mike. "

"I ask again Amara, how long has this affair been going on? "

"I swear on......... "

"Just shut up. Swear on what? Do you think I'm a fool? Amara, do you think I'm a fool? "

He picked up the bottle and opened it, forgetting his earlier resolve not to drink.
He drank straight from the bottle and almost choked. He stared at Amara where she was kneeling

"You ruined my life. You have messed me up so badly that I don't have a face anymore. Which man, in his sane thoughts will put his wife's younger sister in the family way? I believed all the lies you told me about Claire even when it was obvious you were lying to me. "

He drank again

"I hate you so much that I want to kill you. How dare you do that to me? How dare you? "

"I'm sorry Mike. Believe me, I've never cheated on you, I was angry that you were giving Ebere all the attention, I wanted to......... "

"why won't I? She's better than you. She's everything you're not. She's.......... "

She listened as he compared the both of them, with her being the bad person of course.
His words hurt her but she still stood there, asking to be given

"Claire did nothing and I sent her out of my life, why then will you stay? I don't want you in my life again. Go home, pack your things and leave my house. Whatever you need, I'll provide till the child is born, we'll go for a DNA test and you know what that means."

"What? Michael are you........ "

"Please leave. "

She stared daggers at him before leaving the room, cursing inwardly.
She'll leave but that will be if ebere leaves with her. If she doesn't have Michael, no one will. Not even her so called sister.

Michael sat on the bed and wept. He needed someone to talk to. He picked his phone again and scrolled through his contact. Kelvin.
He shook his head. He had wronged Kelvin and that was why he was supporting Claire.
He dropped the phone and picked it up again before touching the dial icon.

Kelvin was going through the pictures Claire was sending him on whatsapp when his phone started ringing. Michael.

Why was he calling? Maybe he remembered Clair's birthday or he wants to invite him to his wedding to Amara. Any of the two, only one way to find out

"Man." Kelvin said as soon as he picked the call

"I..... Kelvin I saw Amara with a boy." Michael cried

"Wait. Are you crying? What exactly were they doing? Where did you see them?' Kelvin asked, concern laced in his voice.

To his surprise, Michael broke down, crying uncontrollably

"The same thing I did to Claire. She's doing it to me. Kelvin I should have listened but.... .."

"Where are you? "

"Geogold. I came here from........ "

"Be there. I'll book a flight now and I'll be in Lagos as soon as possible. Hang in there alright. You're a strong man and I trust you'll be fine till I get there."

He hung up and quickly got up from the bed.
He would call Gertrude and Chief and inform them but meanwhile, he has a journey to make.

Amara walked into the house with bloodshot eyes. How dare he? He had called her names. Was she like this before? They all had a hand in this. Starting from Kelvin, claire and then Michael. They had led her to this path and left her to deal with it all alone. Now, Michael wants to do same but that would be over her dead body. She looked around the sitting room and spotted her target coming out from the dinning area. It was time to attack.

Ebere was in the kitchen with the girls. They were making egusi soup which they'll refrigerate for Micheal to eat the next day.

"Let me get my phone from my room. I'm expecting a call from my former colleague." Ebere said to them

"okay." Ifunanya replied

Ebere stepped out of the kitchen towards the sitting room, not seeing her rival standing, waiting for her to come into view

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Pamelb kudos 4 d update. I thought dis master piece was going 2 b suspended because of ur absence and d derailiment in d thread,as well as sum persons opinion nd conclusion on a story dat was only bt a fiction. Well tanx 4 returning with a classical update. Never knew u were bereaved. Pls accept my hrt felt sympathy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by gtin(m): 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
Amara u don't have anybody to blame for ur misfortune
Re: United In Betrayal by yhungbrowhne(m): 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
continue oo
Re: United In Betrayal by FortunateB(f): 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
nice one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.