Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

United In Betrayal - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (932899 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by Alennsar(f): 12:05pm On May 19, 2017
crislyn:

My darling calm down, make she first try before she gives up na. I understand domestic violence shouldn't be tolerated, but he hasn't always been like this na. She should see if she can get the Michael he used to be back and if he's lost forever then she can bow out.

pls who push him to d wall of sin? I think you're married right and you know how pregnancy can change a woman but still she's ready to make her horseband happy. marriage is for beta for worse and not by force by death. hian

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by bimberry1307(f): 12:07pm On May 19, 2017
smokeydrinky:

Oh..... I'm very much married. With 2 cuties to show for it. It's because I'm married that I stand on that decision. Our sole aim of creation is not marriage. Imagine that Kelvin Didn't come homenwhen he did, we would have been reading about Claire's burial by now. My decision is not because mich is a cheating idiota, rather it's because he is inhumane. Twice now he has nearly caused Claire's death. Should she really wait til death do them part? When there is someone else out there for her

Secondly, it's worrying how we have come to see men's infidelity as a norm, it is not!! I read comments suggesting Claire should be good, win the husband back ND punish the sister...lol oh lol... .this is why men keep acting like cads. I have always been of the opinion that if the man wants to taste other soups, there should be a mutual arrangement where his woman should be allowed to sample other deeks too. There is a name for it, open marriage. Because, Wat is good for the geese is good for the gander too .

Do not try to preach religion because that will entail that the husband should be faithful to his wife too. Men's infidelity is not a norm and we should stop treating it as such.

I would walk out if I were Claire, yes I would.
my sister, you've just nailed it. For crying out loud, who is suppose to win who back? After treating her like a piece of trash? hell no, i'm not gonna go back to that house when someone is ready to show me what happiness really means! forget o, everyone meet for this world ni and I'm gonna enjoy mine to the fullest. no dulling. make no man no come treatme anyhow all in the name of marriage.

9 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 4:53pm On May 19, 2017
She quietly walked to her room with the help of the gateman who carried her bags. The house was silent and she preferred it that way. They got to her room and he put down the bag.

"Sorry madam o. I go tell them to bring you food."

"No. Don't bother. I don't want anybody to know I'm back. Did you get my point?"

"If na how you want madam. Make I go back to my post."

She gave him a nod and he left. She locked the room and fell on the bed. She heaved a sigh and closed her eyes. It was good to be home but what was in for her in this house? She prayed it would be successful. She really needs her home back.

He dialled his number but it was switched off. He needed to know how Claire was fairing. He would have gone to the hospital but he had the intention of speaking with Micheal. He had to talk to his best friend one more time so as to be convinced he knew what he was doing and not under some spell. He quickly grafted a message and sent it to Phil. He would be in the hospital first thing tomorrow morning.

She sat up. Phil had not called her yet. Isn't she attractive enough? Isn't she his type of woman? She knew she had Micheal at her beck and call but she wants to have a taste of Phil. She wants to see and experience what her sister found in this barrister. Well, if the mountain doesn't go to Mohammed, Mohammed would gladly go to the mountain. She turned on her laptop. It was time to google this guy up. She needs an appointment with this cute barrister.

He kissed her one more time before she left. He was spotting a huge b•ner and he needed a release. Why would her aunt choose this time to visit? He would go home to Amara, yes, Amara. She was as perfect as Sarah. She would give him maximum satisfaction tonight.
He smiled and picked his suitcase. Life is sweet if you know the scopes.

"Don't you think it's good if you leave town for a while?" Enatel, Phil's best friend asked

"What if she comes here? What if she changes her mind? I'm not going anywhere Enatel. I'll wait for her."

"Dude, what if she doesn't come? She bluntly told you off. Let go Philip. You'll find someone better than her."

"I don't want anyone else. I only want her." He cried.

Enatel sat beside him and held his shoulders.

"I understand you bro but please, come with me for a few days. Just for a few days. I can't leave you here like this."

"Enatel ......"

"I'll help you pack a few things. We'll go to Atlanta and spend some days there. Go and freshen up."

She smiled. She had succeeded in getting an appointment fixed for Monday. She would give him hot coffee in the office and hot pap for dinner, come Monday.
She was about relaxing on her bed when a text came to her phone.

"Be fresh for me tonight. I'll love it in your room, my room and the sitting room upstairs. Stay sexy."

She smiled. This was it.
She went to her wardrobe and fished for her matching red lingerie. Micheal would get it hot tonight.

Claire woke up suddenly. Something was ringing and the sound was so loud. On a search, she found out it was the alarm she had set for seven. It was time to take her drugs.
She checked her table and realised she had not brought water. She got up and silently prayed that no one was home.
She picked her glass jug and quietly opened the lock to her door.

He had sent her a text to come to the sitting room upstairs. He was waiting for the first round of the night.
She had met him there. He had already showered and was only on his boxer short.
She had done a strip dance for him which got him all fired up.
Now, she was riding him, their moans and grunts filling the entire floor.

Kelvin had heard the noise too. He knew without being told that it was Micheal. How could he bring in another woman to his home? It was better to be left as an office affair, but his matrimonial home, it was a no no.

As she came closer, the noise increased. The slapping of bodies together, the moans, the grunts. Tears fell from her eyes and she turned to leave but she remembered, it was in her hands to reunite with her husband, to bring peace to her home. She wiped her tears and continued. She would see to the end of this.

He saw a figure going to the same place the noise was coming from. Was that Claire? Was she home? How come they didn't inform him? He had to stop her. She shouldn't see what her husband has become so she won't go back to the hospital. He ran after her but she was already there, watching her sister riding her husband.
He looked at her and their eyes met. He shook his head but she smiled, then, slowly, she said the unexpected, startling the two dogs;

"You both should learn to use a room please. And Amara, let me not wake up tomorrow morning to find you in this house."

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: United In Betrayal by EvaJael(f): 5:01pm On May 19, 2017
I'm surprised she didn't spark. Weldone PamelB

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Fijumokesayo(f): 5:12pm On May 19, 2017
Yaaayyyyyyyyy!!!! I'm so glad Claire caught them in the act, this is very good.

Now Phil my guy can have Claire, the love of his life. Life is good!

Amara the slut should f*ck off already, she disgust me.

Sorry Kelvin, You didn't choose your friend wisely. Mike is a goat!

Mike oh Mike! Ao far na? Shey you want to eat ur cake and have it yeah? Go ahead na, kikkikikkikikki.

PamelB darl, you're too much. Another update tonight yeah? Thanks in anticipation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Kimkardashain(f): 5:15pm On May 19, 2017
#crying.
I Cnt Believe This.Amara Is A Back Stabber.How Dare She Do This To A Sister Who Loves Her.Shit This World Is Evil.No One To Trust Anymore.
Pamelb,now Is The Time To Make Michael Suffer For What He Has Done To Claire.
Pls One More Update.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by crislyn(f): 5:20pm On May 19, 2017
Kimkardashain:
Am Speechless....Hope Claire Doesn't Cheat With Phil,let Her Show That Idiot That She Is A Godly Woman.With A Lot Of Respect.
Hope Micheal Gets Hooked,as 4 Amara.
Sango Will Decide The Best Punishment 4 U.
Hahahahahahha. Sango will definitely visit her.
Re: United In Betrayal by kelvinhilton(m): 6:01pm On May 19, 2017
Wow!!! Captivating I must say..
Re: United In Betrayal by Vickiey192(f): 6:40pm On May 19, 2017
This update is a blast.
More updates​ please
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 19, 2017
yesss!!! yesss!!! yesss!!! they've been caught!! the rabbits have been caught gringringringrin

but this Claire is calm o.

Phil is not travelling anywhere yet o
Re: United In Betrayal by Davidhero(m): 7:34pm On May 19, 2017
Walahi, i really love the decison Claire took... The thing ko pain Amara die... Kikikgringringrin

PamelB, abeg update us again. The tori don de sweet gan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Timson01(m): 7:38pm On May 19, 2017
seriously i didnt want to comment of these but i have tooo,mike is not a gud person he doesnt derserve claire yes he needs deliverance but still i feel he doesnt deserve claire,amara on the other hand is a bad sister very bad sister she was just an hypocrite in the first place pretending to care for her sister,she is jealous ,kelvin is not totally gud why because birds of the same feather flock together show me ur friend and i will tell u who u are thats true,please pamela make us to enjoy these story claire deserve a better person than both kelvin and micheal thank God amara is not more going to leave in dat house
Re: United In Betrayal by Jsaviour(f): 7:46pm On May 19, 2017
That's if michael won't beat Claire up again for catching him in the act. You know the guy is crazy. Even when he is at fault, he will still beat her to cover his shame.
Re: United In Betrayal by iamnicer: 8:15pm On May 19, 2017
Thats it. the movie just got started.

HOES everywhere
Re: United In Betrayal by Tgold1(m): 9:46pm On May 19, 2017
wehdonema pamelb, good job......,
waw... am so happy with the way she reacted, she have to be strong for herself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by MhizDherbee(f): 10:02pm On May 19, 2017
He he he he he he he he... Amara is in trouble!!!
Re: United In Betrayal by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:08pm On May 19, 2017
How many women will Claire fight to be with her husband? Let's be realistic. That marriage is gone unless, of course, this is Disneyland.
Re: United In Betrayal by Babysuccess02(f): 10:11pm On May 19, 2017
Short of wrds. PamelB, Plz keep up d gud work. Amara must nt go unpunished

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by bossy512(f): 10:15pm On May 19, 2017
Good one, thanks for d update
Re: United In Betrayal by afolwalex20(m): 6:47am On May 20, 2017
Jsaviour:
That's if michael won't beat Claire up again for catching him in the act. You know the guy is crazy. Even when he is at fault, he will still beat her to cover his shame.
I don't think so, since kelvin is in the scene he won't allow Michael lay his hand on her..

BTW: amara won't leave the house yet, Michael won't allow that.

Nice story Op
Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 8:20am On May 20, 2017
He had not expected her to react that way. Why wasn't she screaming or shouting or tearing at the two dogs. She had just walked past, got water from the filter and went back to her room. He stood there, not knowing who to talk to.
How can Amara be sharing her sister's husband? This was so unfair. He looked at Micheal who had pushed Amara away when he heard his wife's voice. He was a picture of a thief caught in the act.
Amara herself was already crying.

"Bravo you two. What a nice show you both put up here." He said, walking into the sitting room.

They both looked up at him, Amara trying to cover her bosoms.

"Why? I would also love to have a view of those things you've got up there. Why cover them since you're so shameless?"

Micheal stood up and walked away, not able to contain the embarrassment.

"I understand if it were me, I understand because I'm not your sister's husband but why would you do this? Why go to micheal? How could you be sowicked and selfish? To someone who's like your mother? Have you forgotten so soon? Have you forgotten how she suffered for the both of you? And when her hard work paid off, you turned to the monitoring demon who would destroy years of hard work. It's not fair Amara."

She went on her knees immediately, this wasn't how she planned it. She wasn't supposed to be caught just yet.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. Please help me talk to my sister. I love her so much and can't......"

"That's stale. Amara, you'll go to your sister yourself. You're lucky that she gave you till tomorrow morning. If I was in her shoes, you'll leave here without a dime." He said and walked out.

Micheal rubbed his forehead. What was all this? Why and how did she come home? Maybe her lover had dumped her and she decided to come home to spoil his reggae with her blues. He will talk to her. Amara won't be going anywhere. He made his way to the bathroom, thinking it through. Yes. She won't go anywhere.

She took the last of the bitter pills and drank from the glass. She was surprised that the tears has not started falling. She was a strong woman and not even what she saw tonight would break her. She had been betrayed by the two people she loved most in this world. But, she would come through. She ditched Phil so she can be able to come home to her family, little did she know that her home was now a chalet.
She stood up to drop the glass and a tap came on her door.
She was still dressed the way she had come from the hospital.

"Come in." She said with a sigh.

Kelvin opened the door and came in, leaving the door open.

She gave him a smile and they hugged each other.

"How're you Claire? I'm glad you're home."

"Thank Kelvin. How're you?"

He smiled and pulled out her reading chair, making himself comfortable. She dropped the glass and went back to the bed where she sat down.

"I'm fine pretty face. When were you discharged?"

"This morning but Phil brought me home during lunch hour."

"Were you certified healthy enough?"

"I'm fine but a nurse will be coming here daily to attend to me. I missed my house, this room especially since I've not spent much time in it. I had to plead for my discharge."

"You shouldn't have. The hospital is the best place where you can receive treatments till you're fully recovered."

"Kelvin dear, don't bother. I've got Amara, uhm, I mean, I've got Gertrude, Ebere and Chika. My husband is also here to take care of me, then you. The house is the best for me. And I don't regret coming home."

He nodded and took her hand in his. A look at the door told him Micheal was there. He remembered that first call that brought him to Lagos. Micheal had said she had changed. He knew his Claire can't change. She was different and he respected that difference.

"You're a strong woman pretty face and I'll keep praying for a woman like you. You didn't change and please, don't change. Listen, you have to learn to do the things that makes you happy, stop making sacrifices for people who don't care about your happiness. You've got a right to be happy. Don't think about what people will say or what society would do. Your happiness should matter and come first."

He wiped the single tear that came out from her eyes.

"Be happy. Be strong and know that you've got my support at any time okay?"

She nodded and went into his arms, letting it all out. He allowed her to cry, her tears, wetting his shirt and giving him more reasons to cause Sarah more pains. She was the architect of all these and she won't go scot free, not yet.

Guilt ran through him. She still respected him still despite his infidelity.
He had misjudged her. He looked into the room and she was in his arms. Why wasn't he the one consoling his wife? He should be the one holding her.
He stretched his arm and knocked at the open door.
They looked up at him and he saw her face. She ni longer had her glow. She now looked darker. How didn't he notice all these earlier.

"Claire, I'll retire for the night okay? See you in the morning and please, don't stress much." Kelvin said, running his hand on her hair.

She nodded and he quietly left the room without looking back.

He walked into the room, locking the door. Memories of the last time they were in this room together came to him and he blinked severally. He had beaten her without hearing a word or resistance from her. He had left her here to die. He had judged her without listening to her.

He walked to her while she maintained her stand.

"Baby. I'm sorry. I've failed you. I've failed our marriage. I've......"

"I wasn't complaining when it was your secretary. Why involve my sister?"

He opened his mouth, shock and bitterness written all over his face.

"Yea, I knew. The day I had called and you said you were in a meeting, I was at your office. The card and bouquet, the night you slept out, Micheal I knew. What was your reason? Because I was getting fat? How was I supposed to know that I was pregnant? I'm an orphan Micheal and nobody taught me all these things. I tried, heaven knows that I tried to make you happy despite the sickness and all that but no, you chose to go to your secretary. Now, you've added my sister to your list. You're a b@stard Micheal. You disgust me. Get out of here before I leave you in same condition you left me in this room some days ago."

He saw hatred in her eyes but he wasn't going to give up yet.

"But I thought you and Phil......"

He couldn't finish before a heavy slap landed on his face.
He held his face and for three seconds, he couldn't see anything.

"How dare you harbour such thoughts? How dare you think I'll ever stoop to your level?"

To his surprise, she began to remove her clothings. Her gown first, then her bra. Her breasts stood proudly, staring at him and helping to rub his sins in his face.
She removed her pants and that was when he saw it. How could he forget that his wife just had a miscarriage?

She brought the pant that caged the pad to his face. The blood and clots in it pierced heavy nails in his heart. This was his baby, his first issue. He had wasted it.

"How can I be a layabout when I'm still carrying the pains and punishment your carelessness caused me? I'm not like you Micheal and I'll never be like you. Now, you've overstayed your welcome here. Get out."

Kelvin moved out of the door and headed to his room. He had heard everything and he was happy it turned out that way.
She was a virtuous woman and he thanked God for her life.
Now, he does not need to spend the rest of the week with the bleached face.
It was time to act so that this couple would have their freedom at last.
He would go to Micheal's office first thing in the morning and bring out the camera he had hidden there.
Sarah is surely going down.

Morning house. How was your night? Mine was chilly.
Decided to drop this update now that I've got like 13% battery charge.
If the ogas at the top(EEDC) blesses us with light, I'll surely drop another one by evening.
Thank you all for the comments, discussion and encouragement. I love you all to the moon and back.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: United In Betrayal by EvaJael(f): 8:40am On May 20, 2017
Great update PamelB. Thank you for makingClaire a really strong woman. Love u tooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by xaviercasmir(m): 8:55am On May 20, 2017
Nice update. Keep it up.
Re: United In Betrayal by Davidhero(m): 9:29am On May 20, 2017
I won't say anything yet...

Untill that witch Sarah suffers for all the pains she caused on Claire. angryangryangry

gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Tehmietee(f): 9:53am On May 20, 2017
Rili lovin d outtorn of events. Nyc 1 ma'am
Re: United In Betrayal by iamnicer: 10:07am On May 20, 2017
I LOVE YOU PAMELA

I LOVE THIS STORY

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE

almost crying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by missyadorable(f): 10:22am On May 20, 2017
in my opinion,Claire should divorce Michael but not rush into Phil's arm

Every new relationship is "sweet" at the beginning
Phil, who is acting all so lovely now may be worse than Michael.
There is nothing like love btw a man n a woman
Men don't even love in the first place
Once they chop you and you guys become familiar,esp through marriage...expect the worse from the man

Phil like many Nigerian men,may even turn it against her tomorrow like "You couldn't manage your marriage,Bad woman,instead of forgiving your husband you were cheating on him by running into my arms fast"

Men are very crafty! Women need to wise up!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by smokeydrinky: 10:22am On May 20, 2017
I don't like the direction this story is going. I understand that f devil we know is better than the angel we don't know but Mehn, I ll be heartbroken if Claire goes back to her husband.

More ink pamelb. You are my bestest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Jsaviour(f): 10:31am On May 20, 2017
To me Sarah did nothing, did she rape Michael. Michael is the he goat that went to her. Let us not always blame adultery on the single lady involved. What happened to the man that vowed to his wife. I still maintain Michael doesnt deserve Claire anymore.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: United In Betrayal by honourable356(m): 10:36am On May 20, 2017
Is this not the same author of the emotional story "ALONE" or are we looking at another person?

Either you are a highly emotional lady or you are addicted to emotional stuffs or your genetic gift creativity is only wired to create and stir up emotions or not,that I can't say until I know you personally but one thing for sure, I can't help it but acknowledge you again and again. Credit must be given to whom it is due!

For this reason,I have this to say and obviously I am not exaggerating...

Your talent is no longer in doubt.
May your ability with the bic or keyboard fetch you popularity and millions of naira one of these days whether you yearn for it or not.

Stay focused...you will surely get there!

***Meanwhile brace up for criticism as I follow intently now taking even the smallest details into consideration***.

Your story MUST appear REAL even to your strongest critics!

Have a great weekend.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: United In Betrayal by Niwdog(m): 11:15am On May 20, 2017
Fijumokesayo:
Yaaayyyyyyyyy!!!! I'm so glad Claire caught them in the act, this is very good.

Now Phil my guy can have Claire, the love of his life. Life is good!

Amara the slut should f*ck off already, she disgust me.

Sorry Kelvin, You didn't choose your friend wisely. Mike is a goat!

Mike oh Mike! Ao far na? Shey you want to eat ur cake and have it yeah? Go ahead na, kikkikikkikikki.

PamelB darl, you're too much. Another update tonight yeah? Thanks in anticipation.
how sure are you that Phil is the love of her life? When Michael met her(Claire) was he like this? She may decide to go with Phil but alas he may turn out to become the worst in the nearer future

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Kimkardashain(f): 11:20am On May 20, 2017
Davidhero:
I won't say anything yet...

Untill that witch Sarah suffers for all the pains she caused on Claire. angryangryangry

(Thinking out loud)Ohh God, let my future wife possess the characters Claire has shown, bikonu i don't need a slay queen...

Truly, Claire is a Virtous woman. ThankGod she stood her grounds, and didn't let some LovePeddler colonize her family.

Hahaha.U Dnt Want A Slay Queen,lol.Ok Pray U Dnt Get Ursef One.
My Love Tnk U So Much.Now Is The Time To Make Both Sophia,micheal,amara,pay For The Pains.
For Every Single Tear That Dropped From Her Eyes They Will Pay Dearly.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.