Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

United In Betrayal - Literature (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (932915 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
sweetdude001:

N am sure ursef n dose like u not supporting mike r saints

yes o, chairman na u talk am.

let's enjoy the story together.
Re: United In Betrayal by SkyyLord(m): 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
I don't know why someone can't just stop quoting or mentioning me. Pls continue dropping Ur brilliant opinions without involving me.
Re: United In Betrayal by Streetmade(m): 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
sweetdude001:
If u like thirded, fourthed, fifthed it No b una buy data 4 anybody here.
i no knw who follow u talk oh mtcheew

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
iamlynn:
you are a sick bastard. you want to start again? cos i swear i have plenty of time for you fool.

My dear please just let it go lets enjoy the story.
Re: United In Betrayal by boldndbeautiful(f): 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
SydneyBrown:
I have actually been on ghostmode but I finally decided to come out of my shell...
Pamelb I just have to commend u on this piece....U are doing a great job
kudos

pls more update abeg.

Sis, so u self Don reach here, welicome
Re: United In Betrayal by SydneyBrown(f): 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
boldndbeautiful:

Sis, so u self Don reach here, welicome
Lol......yes oh my sister

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
SkyyLord:
Someone is calling it just a fiction now. When she was heading Michael's fan club and blaming Kelvin for every sin in this world she didn't know it's just a fiction... Guys... what is wrong is wrong.. fiction or not.... If U can't identify the guilty party in a fiction, how can U do that in real life?? We might call it fiction but things like dis happen real life. Be mindful of the things U say cos someone reading Ur comment might actually be in similar situation. For the person that mentioned me, Ur wisdom is open for the world to see. Ur opinion in a fiction cannot be too far from what it is in real life... Happy reading guys...

One plate of jollof rice for u dear. But please is enough let not push this too far.
Re: United In Betrayal by boldndbeautiful(f): 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
SydneyBrown:

Lol......yes oh my sister
U r welcome.
Re: United In Betrayal by eitsei(m): 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oga oo... Unnecessary comments and insults everywhere, can you please stop and let us continue reading the story in peace

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by xprezz02(f): 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
SydneyBrown:
Fine baby.....abeg who know me?
sombori..
Re: United In Betrayal by Divepen1(m): 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
Please, let's be careful with our use of words.

4 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:39am On Aug 16, 2017
so many nairalanders re just too childish with their baseless argument

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by girlhaley(f): 11:25am On Aug 16, 2017
Congrats pamel pamel

It's like I'll invite TheBlessedMAN here to come and summon thunder on this thread... Ahn ahn, what's with you people? This thread is full of fowl languages, curses, everyone's opinions... No one said you shouldn't aired your opinion but it's getting out of hand.. Haba! Comments are now more than the story itself... And you all call yourselves grownup.. I doubt that

Make the writer kukuma drop her pen and you lots should finish it for her.. ??

Waiting Patiently for an update jare

3 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Nkysuccess(f): 11:52am On Aug 16, 2017
PamelB pls continue with the story we are enjoying it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: United In Betrayal by Eddyella(f): 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
Waiting 4 an update. :
Re: United In Betrayal by iamnicer: 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
Much love for you PAMELB

Long comments people over to you cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Evidence1000(m): 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
girlhaley:
Congrats pamel pamel

It's like I'll invite TheBlessedMAN here to come and summon thunder on this thread... Ahn ahn, what's with you people? This thread is full of fowl languages, curses, everyone's opinions... No one said you shouldn't aired your opinion but it's getting out of hand.. Haba! Comments are now more than the story itself... And you all call yourselves grownup.. I doubt that

Make the writer kukuma drop her pen and you lots should finish it for her.. ??

Waiting Patiently for an update jare

Yaay!
Re: United In Betrayal by marve20: 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
cool

3 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by seanatist(m): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
.....Gr8 story with gr8 twists....my favourite character 4ever kelvin.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Becky5152(f): 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
Well ave bin bored dis daes cous i couldnt find an intresting story to read buh ur lovely story motivated me u put all d characters well
All does who commented badly abt kelvin accept it like dat cous dats d storyline and kelvin tried his best convincing him buh even after he disgraced his secretary he still went after skirts
Thumbs up dearie u are d best
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
seanatist:
.....Gr8 story with gr8 twists....my favourite character 4ever kelvin.

Same here, i even liked him the more after he took claire to her hotel room when she was drunk without any ulterior motive.
Re: United In Betrayal by Queensiju: 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
PamelB, where are you now? Missing you seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by biodun95: 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
I never for once like Kelvin, how can you called out your best friend wife's name in the middle of a sex with another woman? It means he was imagining having sex with Claire while having sex with Amara and he will jump at the chance to have sex with Claire if he sees one. Michael is my best character in this story.
I never for once like Kelvin, how can you called out your best friend wife's name in the middle of a sex with another woman? It means he was imagining having sex with Claire while having sex with Amara and he will jump at the chance to have sex with Claire if he sees one. Michael is my best character in this story.
Re: United In Betrayal by Becky5152(f): 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
biodun95:
You like aw he is cheating on his wife or jumping at avin sex wit oda women or wat??
Re: United In Betrayal by biodun95: 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
Becky5152:
You like aw he is cheating on his wife or jumping at avin sex wit oda women or wat??
I like Michael as a character does not mean I like what he is doing
Re: United In Betrayal by Becky5152(f): 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
biodun95:
Okay its ur choice buh ah actually dont see anything to like abt him

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Nkysuccess(f): 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
biodun95:
Pls wat is the difference? Micheal is the same thing as his character as long as this story is concern. So wen u say that Micheal is your best character in this story then you actually like what he is doing in this story.
So pls don't denial dt fact

3 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by onometee(f): 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
You should stop all these arguments.. Even me I don't like Kelvin at all but I kept quiet.. You all should allow the writer to finish her story in peace..

Enough with the curses and insults.. And y'all should learn how to respect people's opinions.

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by biodun95: 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nkysuccess:

Pls wat is the difference? Micheal is the same thing as his character as long as this story is concern. So wen u say that Micheal is your best character in this story then you actually like what he is doing in this story.
So pls don't denial dt fact
I like his character simply means I like how he plays his role in the story, it is just like watching a film, someone maybe an armed robber though you do not like that but you like how he operates
Re: United In Betrayal by Nkysuccess(f): 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
onometee:
You should stop all these arguments.. Even me I don't like Kelvin at all but I kept quiet.. You all should allow the writer to finish her story in peace..

Enough with the curses and insults.. And y'all should learn how to respect people's opinions.
Pls take a chill, we still av d right to air our views and and I believe the issue of insults have stopped already

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.