Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

United In Betrayal - Literature (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (932833 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 18, 2017
Babybunny:
Kelvin ain't serious He sees her as a goddess undecided
That sound kinda coo coo and gibberishish to me.
Re: United In Betrayal by FREDDi(m): 10:17am On Nov 18, 2017
preciousuweh:

That sound kinda coo coo and gibberishish to me.
your spellings are the gibberish we have here grin

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Sensitivity1254: 11:53am On Nov 18, 2017
Babybunny:
Kelvin ain't serious
He sees her as a goddess undecided

Yeah! Cos she saved him even when he hates her. If not for her, Kelvin would have been in jail now or served a jail term.
Re: United In Betrayal by surddick(m): 7:14am On Nov 19, 2017
thank u for a book well written. It was a masterpiece
Re: United In Betrayal by AndyGlobal: 11:52am On Nov 20, 2017
Update!Update!Update!
Re: United In Betrayal by ozeepresh(f): 9:33am On Nov 21, 2017
PamelB
You deserve a kiss for keeping me on my screen since past night
God bless u for sharing such wonderful story
May u never experience what Claire experienced ijn
Re: United In Betrayal by StephanieElla24: 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
Pls oo somebody should tell...... Has d story finish??
Re: United In Betrayal by teanumi(f): 12:26am On Nov 22, 2017
Hmmmmn nawa oo
Re: United In Betrayal by Temple1990: 6:47am On Nov 22, 2017
Am drinking AKAMU and PAP...[color=#000099][/color]
Re: United In Betrayal by Temple1990: 6:54am On Nov 22, 2017
D tory go well..
Re: United In Betrayal by AndyGlobal: 8:47am On Nov 22, 2017
We even made front page today ...u see?
Aunty PamelB where art thou?
Coman compensate us oooo...update is long overdue
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 22, 2017
Claire and phil should start dating already.. Michael abeg Ebere is waiting for you. As for you Amara, you're just so foolish. Kelvin don't worry.. Claire will come around.
I hope Enatel's new babe is not........... Hmmm.
PamelB we need more pls.. Well done ma'am
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
kiss aunty Pamelab your story is da bomb. All those comments they get as e be, but i really loved the way u twisted the story. Please do let it have an happy ending for Claire. She really deserves it.
Thank you so much.
Re: United In Betrayal by mecusbosco(m): 8:40am On Nov 23, 2017
Thank God she is not you! Nothing on earth is unforgivable as you said... Times heals everything. Difficult though but in the end.....................

missyadorable:
I just hope Claire is "pretending" as to easily kill Michael without anybody suspecting her

Cos I would do the same in her shoes
I will so pretend ehn,make sure am signatory to his account and can have access to all his money and properties

A man who slept with my only sister....right under my nose

That is unforgivable.

Penalty : Death
Re: United In Betrayal by Trendytessy(f): 6:59am On Nov 24, 2017
Welcome back PamelB.. cool story you got. Seems u know Awka well( I'm guessing cos of the hotels you're using). pls come and update
Re: United In Betrayal by Frederick555: 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
Behold a ghost reader is about to coment after following from start till now. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Everbody silent hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok and who is making noise there. A minutes silent please. Pamelb pamelb pamelb u are, u are. what do I call u now.u are everything good. But pls I want to beg u in the name of God pls let Micheal and Claire come together again. Pls that's all I want from u for now before any other thing.
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
You say what??
Re: United In Betrayal by AndyGlobal: 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
Whr are doz monikers dat contacted Aunty PamelB b4?Abeg work dey again o...just epp me contact am again or u yarn me dat her Facebook handle lemme knw if everything is OK around her
Re: United In Betrayal by obindomanya(m): 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
we made frontpage pamelB
Re: United In Betrayal by clint237: 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
PamelB. You are a Gift On its own. I'll like to thank you for the thrilling entertainment. saw this on front pages pe some days ago & i said this had to be no joke of a peice..since then I've spent hours Upon hours reading & never get tired reading. you have a huge talenT. More grease to your Elbow.
Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
First thing she did immediately she got to her room was to start parking her things. It was obvious now that this people would make up at the end and she'll loose out from it all. So, it's better she left with her legs than to be pushed out by Michael. But, how was she going to survive in the outside world? She was broke. Claire who gave her everything is no longer on her side. Michael on the other hand, has not even asked her if the baby was still kicking.

She dumped the rest of her things into her box and sat on the bed. She was confused. She was yet to reconcile all that had happened. She lost Alex, her first boyfriend to another woman, she also lost Kelvin to a mere house help, now, she has lost Michael to Ebere, another dirty house help. What is it with house helps anyways?

Again, how will she survive if she leaves the Njama mansion? She'll be doomed for life. No! She must do something. She can't and won't accept defeat just like that. Amarachi is not a weakling. NO!

They stared at their handwork and smiled sheepishly at each other.

There was fried rice, salad, roasted whole chicken, freshly made orange juice and fried fishes on the table.

"Wow Phil. I'm so so hungry looking at all this delicacies. What started up as a joke ended up being a beautiful work."

"Yes my darling. When I said Chef Philip, you thought I was kidding right?"

"Oh please. I'm not giving you any award for helping a lady in distress."

They both laughed as they removed their aprons.

"Can I use the bathroom? I need to freshen up and get ready for this wonderful meal." Phil asked

"Of course. I'll show you the guest room."

They walked upstairs and as she opened the door for him, her phone rang, distracting them.
She looked at the unknown number and looked up to Phil

"You go ahead, let me take this."

"Alright. Thanks."

She tapped on the green icon and walked away, heading to her room.

"Yes, Miss Claire on the line." She said, closing the door inaudibly.

"Hello dear. How're you?" Chantal asked lovingly.

"Chantal?" Claire asked

"Yes my love. I lost my phone yesterday on my way back from........."

"And how is that supposed to be my problem?" Claire interrupted ruthlessly.

"Claire?" Chantal asked, looking at her phone to be sure she dialled the correct number. "

"Shameless thing. You think I'll never find out that you have a thing with my ex husband!" Claire thundered

"Excuse me?"

"You sure are excused b!tch."

"Claire!"

"Don't call my name please, you don't deserve to be someone's friend and I won't have you come close to me anymore. Don't, I repeat, don't you ever call my number or visit my house." Claire concluded and terminated the call.

Chantal looked at her phone again. Did that just happen? Did Claire say all those things to her? She quickly put on a white top over the denim she was wearing, picked up her phone and purse, then left the house. They would sort this thing out. Someone is playing pranks and it's not funny.

Claire dropped the phone, u#dressed and entered the bathroom. She won't let some lying females ruin what's supposed to be a good day for her. She got into the bath tub and closed her eyes. Yesterday was bad because she let it. Now, she would take control of her life and nobody will have the right to use her as a pawn. She turned on the shower and started humming a song.

Amara got up from the bed, looked around the room and walked out. Destination? Sitting room. She won't leave without making sure that her future and that of her baby is secured.
She got to the sitting room and saw the two brothers. Michael was sitting on centre table with the gun on the floor. Kelvin was sitting on the floor too. Maybe he was tired of crying.

She cleared her throat and they looked up at her. Kelvin stood up quickly, not taking his eyes away from her.

"I'm ready to leave." She announced to no one in particular.

Michael smiled, running his hand over his hair.

"You're not going anywhere." He said, standing up and walking up to her

"What!" Amara was surprised.

"You head right Amara. You're not going to leave this house." He repeated calmly

"Why?"

"Because you said you're carrying my child and I have to look after you until you give birth. I won't want my child growing up without a father." He still explained calmly to the surprise of both Amara and Kelvin.

"But you asked me to leave." I........"

"Listen, I've figured it all out now and I've gotten the answers that I need. You were jealous of Claire. You wanted all that she had and so, I've decided to keep you here so you'll get it all. Everything I did to Claire, I'll do to you, the resentment, the hatred, the beatings, I'll give it all to you without thinking twice. You'll be my wh©re when I need you, then my punching bag when I want to exercise. Of course, you'll live in luxury, but, you'll never get my love and loyalty. NEVER!"

Both Amara and Kelvin stared at him in shock, but he continued

"I just hate that I figured it out this late. She gave you everything, then, why did you do all this? Why? Jealousy right? Don't worry. You'll get it all. And guess what, Ebere is coming back to this house and I'll get married to her. She'll be my wife, she'll get every right a wife should have. I......" He broke down, crying audibly and going to the couch for support.

"I hate you Amara. I hate you." He cried more.

"When we stop blaming others for our problems, we'll find things will go smoothly for us. Take care Mike. I still have one more place to touch." Kelvin said and walked out without looking back.

He texted Phil who quickly gave him a response and he stopped the next taxi he found. He'll deal with this today and by first light tomorrow, he's back to Abuja. All this has indirectly shown him how he'd be a loving husband to his Gertrude. Every dark cloud has a silver lining.

Chantal stepped into the house just as Clair was coming down the stairs in a bathrobe. Their eyes met and Claire's face tightened.

"What are you doing in my house?" Claire ran down, ready for a fight.

"Are you being serious right now? And I thought you were joking over the phone."

"Get out."

"No. I won't. Except you carry me out yourself. And that too, is impossible because......."

She was silenced by a tear rendering slap which caused Phil to run downstairs, thinking that something was breaking.

"Is that how shameless you are? You walked into my life, became my friend only because you wanted my ex cheater of a husband, and you come to my house to make a joke out of me. Are you nuts? Are you insane? Get out now before I beat you to pulp."

To their surprise, Chantal smiled.

"You want to beat me? Because you've maybe heard from whoever that I kissed your husband, sorry, ex husband and that it was I who invited him to your party? Then beat me Claire. Slap me again."

Claire turned to Phil who was also surprised.

"Did you hear her? She kissed him."

"Yes I kissed him."

They stared at each other for a moment without saying any word

"I kissed him, why haven't you hit me yet? I've never lied to you, except when we were planning your surprise party. I've done everything with an open and sincere heart for you, because I saw in you, a sister and a friend. I went to your house to get your new address. Michael was lustfully staring and someone just has to show Amara that Michael will never change so when he tried, I allowed him, because I knew Amara was watching. I just can't watch her takeover your home, I couldn't. And when I invited him to your party, it was so he could see how happy you can be without him. I never wanted your husband because he hurt you, so, go ahead, hit me, slap me, beat me to pulp Claire." She cried.

And as supposed, they went into each other's arms, crying and apologising nonstop while Phil watched the drama, not knowing what to say.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: United In Betrayal by vivienD: 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
Just like I don't know wat to say..*Speechless
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
Awww.. Well done PamelB
Re: United In Betrayal by oyekanwahab(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
pamelb i was vexing b4 but this update jus weak my vexing, thanks for the update,
Re: United In Betrayal by uminem02(m): 8:56am On Nov 28, 2017
Eish...they aff scarra my team
Re: United In Betrayal by AndyGlobal: 9:06am On Nov 28, 2017
Tanchuuu!
U r dah bomb dear...Lemme take over my sit n balance well again.Yipee!PamelB is back
Re: United In Betrayal by Dessydemmy: 9:44am On Nov 28, 2017
So touchig, please don't stop here na. Biko , my love tongue
Re: United In Betrayal by xprezz02(f): 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
uminem02:
Eish...they aff scarra my team
Lol..#team Phlair
Re: United In Betrayal by uminem02(m): 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
xprezz02:
Lol..#team Phlair
Shift jare
Re: United In Betrayal by Frederick555: 3:06am On Nov 29, 2017
Thanks a million for this relief update. am team Michael and Claire but it seems the crime that Micheal has committed is unforgivable by Claire. And again I use to kick against phii and Claire coming together but I soon realize that Phil was sent by God to rescue Claire from the cool hand of death by her monster of a husband called Micheal. And that they were both met to be. Although we don't know much about the private life of this Phil of a guy and why is he not in good term with his mum? Please we need to know because not all that glitter are gold. UNITED IN BETRAYAL as the name implies, all the character united together and betray one person CLAIRE.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Honeydawealth(f): 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
Wow!! Pamelb u're d bomb! Weldone! What a wonderful story... I've been wishing dat claire and Phill will end up together.. Seems my wish is coming through...
Re: United In Betrayal by temig(f): 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
am really in love with this story. thanks for the update pamelb

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.