Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Aren't You Tired? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aren't You Tired? (1952 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / "Dear Nigerian Bros...Aren't You Tired Of Being An ATM?" / Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aren't You Tired? by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 19, 2009
Well I am. grin grin grin Surprise surprise I am tired of all these gender bashing because it's not taking us anywhere neither is it changing our perception of things. As much as I bash bini guys on a regular basis, that doesn't change the fact that I am in love with one. And the fact that I bash Nigerian men over what I consider as an arrogant and conceited attitude (sexism included), I am still going to find love with one of them.

Even these guys who bash Nigerian girls all the time still can't deny they see a role model in their mothers and in the great Nigerian women and admire the variety and spice Nigerian girls bring to their lives.

If una wan continue, feel free, but as for me, I don tire. I can't be bashing every night and day about someone I'll end up with at the end of the day. Why don't we try to find aspects we can appreciate in each other instead?

Besides if we think about it, do we even have a stereotype of a Nigerian man and woman when we have about 250 ethnic groups?
Re: Aren't You Tired? by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 19, 2009
I am always complaining I don't like the arrogance some Nigerian guys portray but the fact is I find it quite sexy. Funny but true. I can't stand the attitude but it turns me on when a man really has something to show for all his over confidence. Nigerian men are smart arses and they know they need a smart ass sister to play their games.

Why would a man toast a girl for a year? They are both enjoying all the courtship and fun and know how to get along with each other. Although I am not into those forms of dating (I go for what I want from day one), it's fun to read all those threads about guys making moves on girls and girls asking for how long they should say no. I mean don't you just love the fun?

Why don't you admit you love each other so much? True we have our flaws but can we really say we can live perfectly fine, I am not saying fine because you can still date and have fun with other nationalities, I mean perfectly without a Nigerian pal to role with?
Re: Aren't You Tired? by humblemate(m): 11:37am On Dec 19, 2009
Ok u'r view and possible advice have been noted down, I myself will look into it with some deep thoughts,
Re: Aren't You Tired? by netotse(m): 11:40am On Dec 19, 2009
@michelin89
u are on point!
Re: Aren't You Tired? by chibenwa(m): 11:44am On Dec 19, 2009
yah, ur right u know.food for taught
Re: Aren't You Tired? by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 19, 2009
Adam Brody, you are always saying how much you hate Nigerian women and other blahs blahs but can you deny a Nigerian woman has and is still rubbing your back?

Nor bite the hand wey dey give you food ooo. We Naija sisters still love you though. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Aren't You Tired? by 190: 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2009
falls asleep while reading this epistle according to michelline~
Re: Aren't You Tired? by IYANGBALI: 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2009
now that you are tired, WILL YOU MARRY ME? kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Aren't You Tired? by Kelvinj(m): 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2009
michelin89:

Adam Brody, you are always saying how much you hate Nigerian women and other blahs blahs but can you deny a Nigerian woman has and is still rubbing your back?

Nor bite the hand wey dey give you food ooo. We Naija sisters still love you though. kiss kiss kiss kiss
thank gawd, u are thinking now. Wish others will follow suit.
Re: Aren't You Tired? by Kelvinj(m): 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2009
michelin89:

thank gawd, u are thinking now. Wish others will follow suit.
Re: Aren't You Tired? by 190: 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2009
IYA NGBALI:

now that you are tired, WILL YOU MARRY ME? kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

**runs away and covers anal hole**

shouting I AM NOT GAY
I AM NOT GAY~
Re: Aren't You Tired? by Igwe9(m): 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2009
michelin89:

Well I am.  grin grin grin Surprise surprise I am tired of all these gender bashing because it's not taking us anywhere neither is it changing our perception of things. As much as I bash bini guys on a regular basis, that doesn't change the fact that I am in love with one. And the fact that I bash Nigerian men over what I consider as an arrogant and conceited attitude (sexism included), I am still going to find love with one of them.

Even these guys who bash Nigerian girls all the time still can't deny they see a role model in their mothers and in the great Nigerian women and admire the variety and spice Nigerian girls bring to their lives.

If una wan continue, feel free, but as for me, I don tire. I can't be bashing every night and day about someone I'll end up with at the end of the day. Why don't we try to find aspects we can appreciate in each other instead?

Besides if we think about it, do we even have a stereotype of a Nigerian man and woman when we have about 250 ethnic groups?
. . . . . . . . . and i can now offer you some ice cream  kiss smiley
Re: Aren't You Tired? by RecentPost: 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2009
190:

**runs away and covers anal hole**

shouting I AM NOT GAY
I AM NOT GAY~
Go back to the citedal! this is no place for animals,UP QUICKLY grin
Re: Aren't You Tired? by honeric01(m): 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2009
Wow, Michelin Tyre can think like this? wonders shall never end (11th wonders of the world) shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Aren't You Tired? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2009
They call it a bipolar personality, abi? grin
Re: Aren't You Tired? by honeric01(m): 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2009
michelin89:

They call it a bipolar personality, abi? grin

Too bad that you have this health issue. cry cry cry
Re: Aren't You Tired? by mamagee3(f): 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2009
And they complain about my thread. angry
Re: Aren't You Tired? by THEAMAKA1: 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2009
hmmmmm i see your point girly. smiley
you are very right!!
so make all of una go and siddon jare. cool
Re: Aren't You Tired? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2009
Can those of us who are not tired yet still continue
Re: Aren't You Tired? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2009
Carry go but one day one day una go tire. grin
Re: Aren't You Tired? by cuteromntc: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2009
@Michiganlin
how dare u ignore my post?did u think I was joking?I dont talk anyhow.hisses n walks to get water
Re: Aren't You Tired? by H2O2: 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2009
can't tire of flaming some of the uncouth nigerian females.
not a firm believer in suffering in silence.

fanning the flame can be very entertaining.
Re: Aren't You Tired? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2009
@ Michelin

Tell me you are not trying to impress on guy here nau . . . . . *winks*.

Anyway, me I dont have anybody to play nice to herein so  . . . . Let the 'bashings' continue!
Re: Aren't You Tired? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2009
Ujujoan:

@ Michelin

Tell me you are not trying to impress on guy here nau . . . . . *winks*.

Anyway, me I dont have anybody to play nice to herein so  . . . . Let the 'bashings' continue!

Who the puff puffs or the ekalas? Mschewwwww tongue

This is not a gender bashing comment, but a description on our male NLanders. tongue
Re: Aren't You Tired? by Uche2nna(m): 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2009
michelin89:

But does it make sense to bash people you'll prolly end up spending the rest of your life with?

ROFLMAO!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Aren't You Tired? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2009
On the other hand~
did you ever think of bashing as a constructive criticism?
Re: Aren't You Tired? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2009
@ Michelin

Yea right, and I actually thought you meant it. . .  *rooooooolz eyez*
Re: Aren't You Tired? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2009
I mean it. I didn't say Nigerian men. I simply said that those guys I have seen here are either puff puffs or ekalas. That's not gender bashing.
Re: Aren't You Tired? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2009
Whether you dump one today and date another tomorrow, they are still Nigerians and you'll be going from one Nigerian to the other.

PS: being a serial dater isn't flatttering. You shouldn't be proud of it.
Re: Aren't You Tired? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2009
Learn to live with it~
if you complain about it then you are weak or howelse can you improve without helpful criticism~
can you stop it anyways?
Re: Aren't You Tired? by H2O2: 10:03pm On Dec 19, 2009
there is no wrong in serial dating. get to know as many people as you can. wet your javelin while you're still young.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Girls Cannot Be Bad If The Nigerian Guys Did Not Make Them So / How Do You Know When A Guy Is Making Fun Of Your Looks? / One Thing I Hate About Nigerian Girls:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.