Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

How Can I Place Advert On Google - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Place Advert On Google (2855 Views)

Find What You Are Looking For Faster On Google / How Can I Place BBM Sponsored Content? / Please Help, How Do I Place Adsense Code On Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Place Advert On Google by Dahwood(m): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2009
My problem is how to place advertisment on google. Can someone PLEASE ADVISE/HELP sad
Re: How Can I Place Advert On Google by yawatide(f): 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2009
google for "ad words" and from there, send an email to them asking them how to place ads with them from your locale.

good luck!
Re: How Can I Place Advert On Google by Webbullion(m): 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2009
Signup for a google adwords with google, just follow this link http://www.google.com/adwords wish you the best of luck
Re: How Can I Place Advert On Google by Dahwood(m): 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2009
Thank you guys for the free information. I will check it out asap.
Re: How Can I Place Advert On Google by nigboy(m): 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2009
Beware that placing ad on google could rip your account if not properly done

so be very careful when signing for an adword account

http://tagalog-poems..com/
Re: How Can I Place Advert On Google by Dahwood(m): 11:50am On Dec 29, 2009
thanks nigboy for the free advice. but do you know of any easy way to go about it or a simple procedure of placing advert on google. waiting to read from you
Re: How Can I Place Advert On Google by DualCore1: 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2009
goto google adwords
create an account
create a campaigne
create an ad and provide relevant keywords
choose your daily budget
choose between cost per click (CPC) and cost per 1000 impressions (CPM) and set your bid
supply a valid and legit credit card in your billing profile
wait for (i dont know how long) google to approve your ads.

OR

Hire an expert who makes a living from this (An SEO expert). Look around carefully so you don't get ripped.
Re: How Can I Place Advert On Google by felifeli: 10:10am On Mar 17, 2010
As far as I know you need a credit card to run a Google adwords campaign. Is there any company that is able to do this for you from Nigeria ?
Re: How Can I Place Advert On Google by emonkey(m): 10:30am On Mar 17, 2010
felifeli:

As far as I know you need a credit card to run a Google adwords campaign. Is there any company that is able to do this for you from Nigeria ?

I think Xceedia does it. I know they did it for some companies recently though I don't know the details. You can contact them at mail@xceedia.co.uk to find out
Re: How Can I Place Advert On Google by ScottMarsh12: 10:43am On Mar 17, 2010
The most convenient ways for the advertisement on google are Google Adwords and Google Adsense,
Google Adsense is a tool of google for advertising.All these advertisement are moderated by google and revenue on pay per click or per impression basics,
AND
Google Adwords includes all local,national and international distributions.It is flagship product of Google for advertising.
Re: How Can I Place Advert On Google by Seton(m): 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2010
felifeli:

it think zenith web surfer will do that for you , you get it with $120 and it's ready with 24 hours

(1) (Reply)

CAC Registration Needed Or Not? / Godaddy Account / How Does Websites Like Ebay/jumia/konga/nairaland And Etc. Manage Their Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.