Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

USA complaining about China's Missile - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / USA complaining about China's Missile (1032 Views)

Are U Still Complaining? (Photo) / 74 Interesting Facts About China / Vine: Girls Complaining That They Don't Have Any Shoe To Wear. (entertainment) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA complaining about China's Missile by nazzyon(m): 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2007
United States of America always makes me laugh the way they handle situations. China launched Missile capable of destroying  Satellites.

Why would United States of America take it as a threat?
Re: USA complaining about China's Missile by cushman(m): 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2007
The U.S of A government are always scared of such countries as china and now even India! They still want to maintain the profile of the world's most powerful country.

They'll soon be surprised and it's coming fast.
Re: USA complaining about China's Missile by nazzyon(m): 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2007
That is the mistake the United States of America has made at the first instance. I believe that if you are powerful don't enforce it on others. Though we know that technology is fast rising but the reason why all other countries are striving for the upper hand is due to the actions United States is taking on the inferior countries.

Just some days back they annouced that an 8 megajoule rail gun been designed. And they claim that it will be giving to the seals. And lots of other weapons which they have been using which are unknown.

Almost all the weapons that are planned to use in fighting Aliens are now been used against man. Some are even tested on man.

Lets just hope for God's protection.
Re: USA complaining about China's Missile by funmise(f): 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2007
United States want to hold that monopolist view. They dnt want competitions that would b a threat 2 them.
Re: USA complaining about China's Missile by Raymand(m): 8:14pm On Jan 20, 2007
Bleep America and cum on Texas thats what i say. . . tongue
Re: USA complaining about China's Missile by iice(f): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2007
1 of the reasons i like China, always gives USA a headache grin grin
Re: USA complaining about China's Missile by kenshin(m): 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2007
@topic it wasn't a missile,it was a laser weapons system
they actually tested the laser on one of their own weather satellites.

I guess this means the US will not be doing any spy satellite flybys over china or they may lose their satellite cheesy

http://science.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/01/18/0235229
Re: USA complaining about China's Missile by cushman(m): 9:30am On Jan 23, 2007
nazzyon:

That is the mistake the United States of America has made at the first instance. I believe that if you are powerful don't enforce it on others. Though we know that technology is fast rising but the reason why all other countries are striving for the upper hand is due to the actions United States is taking on the inferior countries.

Just some days back they annouced that an 8 megajoule rail gun been designed. And they claim that it will be giving to the seals. And lots of other weapons which they have been using which are unknown.

Almost all the weapons that are planned to use in fighting Aliens are now been used against man. Some are even tested on man.

Lets just hope for God's protection.

That's a very good point.
Re: USA complaining about China's Missile by 4Play(m): 12:47am On Jan 25, 2007
i think u would find that it is not jus the US that raised concerns about the tests.More importantly China's neighbours were even more incensed.

China is viewed with suspicion in the region having occupied part of India's territory,ethnically cleansed Tibet and has territorial disputes with Russia and Japan.

What these sorts of tests do is simply add to those tensions by encouraging an arms race.Countries like Japan and Taiwan have desisted from going nuclear at the promtings of the US.Any arms tests,encourages neighbours to invest even more in arms to so as to come up with ever more sophisticated weapons.

Don't expect people to just stand by and marvel at the tests.

The implications for the US are grave at the moment but not as much as most people suggest.

The tests was the 4th test after the first 3 missed there target.The target itself was a low orbiting and massive weather sattelite which is very easy to hit

American military satellittes orbit at a higher level and are much smaller making them very difficult to hit.If the Chinese found it difficult to hit a large low orbiting satellite,they are going to struggle with American ones.

However ,expect the Americans to come up with even smaller and higher orbitting satellites and more innovative space technology and the Chinese try to stay in step.That is how an arms race starts,oneside comes up with something,another trys to outsmart it and cycle ensues until we continue coming up with ever innovative ways to kill
Re: USA complaining about China's Missile by nazzyon(m): 8:28am On Jan 26, 2007
4 play according to what I heard on the Cable Network, the Weather Satellite and the American military satellite move at the same pace.

What I am pointing at is that if other countries didn't take a preventive measure America will end up becoming a threat to the World just like Russia.

And about Japan they tonnes of raw material to design Nuclar weapon with months. And what we know is that they said they have no intention of designing a Nuclear weapon. Will you tell an outsider where you kept your gun?

The way our world is going right now, even the most brialliant kid in a class is willing to do anything to prevent others from catching up with hm.

The state our world is right now, is a time of competition, You have to fend for yourself or else you will get crushed.

Most countries are undersiege. Let just pray that it should not lead to a World war. Because if it does, Ahaha; my language people say " Whereever to elephants fight, it the grass underkneath that suffers the blow"

(1) (Reply)

Seun Help: Unread Replies Not Working! / Your Top 5 Sites And What You Get From Them / Peachtree Training - Featuring Peactree 2009 And Free Installations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.