Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out (60922 Views)

Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner / Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment / Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2017 /2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out by begwong: 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
lonelydora:
See jobs nah......Buhari is working
Restricted to APC family, NASS members only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out by kelvin91: 10:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
I can't even find my name in the anambra sector .. . Is well
Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out by sayyid(m): 6:31am On Mar 18, 2017
olac21:

sorry bro,when did the vacancy come out..i want to be sure of something..i mean when did you apply?

it was around last year but I can't remember the month specifically
Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out by Namady(m): 10:23am On Mar 18, 2017
Parkac:
Best of luck to all shortlisted applicants... See full interview details... http://campusportalng.com/education/federal-civil-service-recruitment-interview-list/41700/

I have been shortlisted but i dont even remember which ministry is "SN INSPECTOR OF FACTORIES GL 10" can u help pls Thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out by dejai4luv: 10:27am On Mar 18, 2017
Pls, is there anybody Dat have idea of what the interview will entails (maybe only certificate screening or will it include exam too)?

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out by donwalexy4148(m): 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
#BringBackOurEmployment# (A call for protest)

Fellow Nigerians,
The time has come for us to come together in solidarity and rally for our collective good, The time has come for we the youth to wakeup from our slumber. The time has come for us to take what is rightfully ours. The time has come for us to speak out against the enemies and progress of our country Nigerian. The time has come for us to stand up and speak with one voice.
Fellow Nigerians, we must say enough of favoritism, god-fatherism, nepotism and tribalism at the ways and manner sons and daughters of the powerful are been recruited into the federal civil service.
Fellow Nigerians, i will like to draw to your notice that the entire recruitment process was a fraud and big scam, every name on the list has already been pre-arranged, organised and executed.

We noticed a lot of irregularities and fraud in the already released list (batch A) which include
1. Why would the name of a graduate with 3rd CLASS be on the list of a position meant for a GL10 officer, which was supposed to be a position occupied by a Masters degree holder. "big slap to education"
2. Why was the finance ministry not published or released in some state?
3. Why was some states not equally represented? "wat happened to the quater system we have been practicing all dis years"
4. The most qualified were not selected in terms of qualifications "abi sey we no get Ph.D and Masters holders who applied for dis jobs"
5. Why would a B.sc graduate who graduated 2015 be considered over a graduate with Masters degree and with a B.Sc certificate dated 2009. "everthing no just understand me anymore"
6. Why would a 3rd class graduate be selected over a masters degree holder, who also applied for the same position. "make dem tell us d technique dem take select dem"

Fellow Nigerians the time to speak up is now. we the youth must wake up and say NO to all this happening at the federal civil service commission. That is why we must all gather ourselves at the federal civil service gate on tuesday 21st of march for a mass protest to show solidarity and say enough-is-enough.
Fellow Nigerians, we must all come out in mass for this protest. Thanks

DATE: 21ST, MARCH 2017
VENUE; COMMISSION GATE, (Assemble point FRSC gate)
TIME: 9am

For further details please contact:
juliuswalexy@yahoo.com or 08119263165

Pls kindly share

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out by Alabamagnate: 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Pls can someone help me send Oyo State list to this email alabamagnate2012@gmail.com
Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out by Alabamagnate: 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
JAHseal:

Education Officer II Ur name isn't on d list, sir.
Pls help me check for Ogunlade Taofeek Alaba from Oyo state list
Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out by biggerincome: 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
can some one help me check my name i have been trying but could not get anything on the website
adewoye olumide
kwara state
fewderal ministry of works, power and housing
thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out by JAHseal: 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Alabamagnate:
Pls help me check for Ogunlade Taofeek Alaba from Oyo state list

Not seen, pls.
Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out by FGO1(m): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
No ministry of public procurement on the list
Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out by FGO1(m): 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
No ministry of public procurement on d list from delta state
Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out by Ajascolove(m): 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
JAHseal:

Not seen, pls.
Please help check Adenowuro Bola Gabriel on Ondo state list.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out by adelcole(m): 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
donwalexy4148:
#BringBackOurEmployment# (A call for protest)

Fellow Nigerians,
The time has come for us to come together in solidarity and rally for our collective good, The time has come for we the youth to wakeup from our slumber. The time has come for us to take what is rightfully ours. The time has come for us to speak out against the enemies and progress of our country Nigerian. The time has come for us to stand up and speak with one voice.
Fellow Nigerians, we must say enough of favoritism, god-fatherism, nepotism and tribalism at the ways and manner sons and daughters of the powerful are been recruited into the federal civil service.
Fellow Nigerians, i will like to draw to your notice that the entire recruitment process was a fraud and big scam, every name on the list has already been pre-arranged, organised and executed.

We noticed a lot of irregularities and fraud in the already released list (batch A) which include
1. Why would the name of a graduate with 3rd CLASS be on the list of a position meant for a GL10 officer, which was supposed to be a position occupied by a Masters degree holder. "big slap to education"
2. Why was the finance ministry not published or released in some state?
3. Why was some states not equally represented? "wat happened to the quater system we have been practicing all dis years"
4. The most qualified were not selected in terms of qualifications "abi sey we no get Ph.D and Masters holders who applied for dis jobs"
5. Why would a B.sc graduate who graduated 2015 be considered over a graduate with Masters degree and with a B.Sc certificate dated 2009. "everthing no just understand me anymore"
6. Why would a 3rd class graduate be selected over a masters degree holder, who also applied for the same position. "make dem tell us d technique dem take select dem"

Fellow Nigerians the time to speak up is now. we the youth must wake up and say NO to all this happening at the federal civil service commission. That is why we must all gather ourselves at the federal civil service gate on tuesday 21st of march for a mass protest to show solidarity and say enough-is-enough.
Fellow Nigerians, we must all come out in mass for this protest. Thanks

DATE: 21ST, MARCH 2017
VENUE; COMMISSION GATE, (Assemble point FRSC gate)
TIME: 9am

For further details please contact:
juliuswalexy@yahoo.com or 08119263165

Pls kindly share

Nigerian Youths with our impatient, why can't we wait for the other batches coming b4 we can fault the recruitment to be a scam.

Recruitment process is on going. Our protest could hamper the whole process. A louder thought ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out by JAHseal: 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ajascolove:
Please help check Adenowuro Bola Gabriel on Ondo state list.

E no dey...
Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out by Alabamagnate: 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
JAHseal:

Not seen, pls.
Thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out by danjaD(m): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
Niger state no de the list undecided pls has anyone from niger seen their name

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out by DarkHenrie(m): 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
Why do whole ministries have just three or four persons shortlisted for interview? These guys are clearly not serious.
Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out by ledgelessons(m): 6:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
Pls, any timeline on when batch B will be out, thanks.
Parkac:
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) of Nigeria wishes to inform the general public that the first (Batch A) list of shortlisted candidates for 2016 recruitment interview is now available.

How To Check FCSC Recruitment Results (Interview List):

All Applicants are expected to visit https://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/ and check for their names under their State of Origin or click “Recruitment Results” and select “Applicants Shortlisted for Interview”.

Thereafter, check the Timetable below to see when your Ministry /cadre has been scheduled for Interview. The FCSC interview will hold at PSIN, Kubwa from Monday, 27th March to Monday, 3rd April, 2017 in the following order;

1. MONDAY, 27TH MARCH – 9AM: ALL FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATION.

2. TUESDAY, 28TH MARCH – 9AM: ALL FEDERAL MINISTRY OF LABOUR & EMPLOYMENT and FEDERAL MINISTRY OF TRADE & INVESTMENT.

3. WEDNESDAY, 29TH MARCH - 9AM: ALL FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INFORMATION and FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE plus BUREAU OF PUBLIC PROCUREMENT.

4. THURSDAY, 30TH MARCH - 9AM: ALL FEDERAL MINISTRY OF POWER, WORKS & HOUSING and FEDERAL MINISTRY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY plus FEDERAL MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT.

5. FRIDAY, 31ST MARCH - 9AM: ALL OFFICE OF THE AUDITOR GENERAL FOR THE FEDERATION and OFFICE OF THE SURVEYOR GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION.

6. MONDAY, 3RD APRIL - 9AM: ALL FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS.

NB: Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the date /time as scheduled for their Ministries /Cadres. Shortlisted Candidates should come along with their means of Identification (e.g. Driver’s License, National ID card, International Passport, etc) and two (2) passport size photographs.
Candidates are also expected to come along with Originals of their Credentials and two (2) photocopies of each duly endorsed by them.

NOTE: BATCH “B”WILL BE DISPLAYED LATER.

Source: http://campusportalng.com/education/federal-civil-service-recruitment-interview-list/41700/
Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out by Ajascolove(m): 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
JAHseal:

E no dey...
Thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out by Ababadada: 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
My name show for senior inspector ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment a third class graduate no connection. What are we going to expect for the interview?
Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out by abunafiu(m): 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
sayyid:
My Name is out,
Technical Instructor II,
Ministry of Education ,
from kwara state.
Kindly upload the list.
Kwara list is not coming up on my browser.
Thanks.
Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out by oofiliaaron(m): 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
God is Good! My name came out without the help of any man o! .... I made 2.1 in physics.
Pls who knows if they can accept the NIN slip as a means of identification

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out by Hayeesha12(f): 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
I was able to view all state except Niger State and FCT quoted “applicants shortlist pending” abeg who have been able to check or is it a general problem?
Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out by Hayeesha12(f): 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
]God is Good! My name came out without the help of any man o! .... I made 2.1 in physics.

They should if that was what you used in the registration

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out by anagwogloria: 2:03am On Mar 19, 2017
Someone should help me check for Anagwo Gloria Chibuzor Imo state
Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out by schrondinger: 5:33am On Mar 19, 2017
oofiliaaron:
God is Good! My name came out without the help of any man o! .... I made 2.1 in physics.
I also have the same issue I used my voters card and voters card was not listed
Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out by mosisnho(m): 6:37am On Mar 19, 2017
schrondinger:
I also have the same issue I used my voters card and voters card was not listed
did u not see etc. there...I am going with my NIN slip. The essence of the ID is just to identify you and nothing more.
Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out by chmeze(m): 6:51am On Mar 19, 2017
anagwogloria:
Someone should help me check for Anagwo Gloria Chibuzor Imo state
not listed...hopefully batch B.
Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out by anagwogloria: 8:42am On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=chmeze post=54728961] not listed...hopefully batch B]Thanks and God bless you
Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out by chmeze(m): 10:59am On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=anagwogloria post=54731081][/quote] bless u too ma
Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out by ledgelessons(m): 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
Like this Batch "B" list will take forever to come out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates / What A Friend Did To Me Last Week. / N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.