Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,684 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? (2556 Views)

Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! / Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. / Drake Buys $10k Love Machine That Allows Him Have Sex With Multiple Women At Onc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by Cutehector(m): 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by youngest85(m): 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
Who does that?
Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by Cutehector(m): 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
youngest85:
Who does that?
who does what.. Please show clarity in your comment
Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by FALCONEYrebirth: 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
yes, that's what differentiate a typical girl from a prostitute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by Kenshinmunac(m): 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
'A key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock.

grin
Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
grin

The VIRGIN must be heard cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by Cutehector(m): 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
FALCONEYrebirth:
yes, that's what differentiate a typical girl from a prostitute.
but there is no difference from a typical girl with dat of her counterpart..
Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by FALCONEYrebirth: 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
but there is no difference from a typical girl with dat of her counterpart..
in terms of what exactly?
Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by Cutehector(m): 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
Kenshinmunac:
'A key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock.

grin
lol...
Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by Heterodox(m): 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
1. If a girl is feeling hornnny? Why can't she just have sex with someone without strings attached?

Only animals do that

Why do ladies attach so much importance to sex?

Because they have a right to.

Why do ladies frown at sex on d first date?

Why shouldn't they?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by Cutehector(m): 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
FALCONEYrebirth:

in terms of what exactly?
sexual activeness.. Let's say both of them are sexually active..
Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by FALCONEYrebirth: 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
sexual activeness.. Let's say both of them are sexually active..

Ok, in getting the cookie I believe a typical girl would love to be wooed and persuaded, forget if she wants it more or not while a prostitute would want you to bargain, its pure business with her.
Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by Cutehector(m): 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
Heterodox:

Only animals do that

she would have avoided a major heartbreak if she was attracted to the nigga

Because they have a right to.[/b]and why should they castigate us for attaching importance to sex in our own way?

[b] Why shouldn't they?
they just don't have to .. Its gona save a lot of stress
Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by Cutehector(m): 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
FALCONEYrebirth:

Ok, in getting the cookie I believe a typical girl would love to be wooed and persuaded, forget if she wants it more or not while a prostitute would want you to bargain, it pure business with her.
now my problem with them is this.. If they love to be wooed, then why cry foul when the guy cheats? They should have adverted all that if she doesn't attach any strings to their union
Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by Heterodox(m): 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
they just don't have to .. Its gona save a lot of stress
Adjudging what is right or wrong is beyond the jurisprudence of anybody. You are not a female, you probably don't know what it feels like to be one as such lack the ground to counsel them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by Cutehector(m): 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
Heterodox:
Adjudging what is right or wrong is beyond the jurisprudence of anybody. You are not a female, you probably don't know what it feels like to be one as such lack the ground to counsel them.
am not counselling.. Am only trying to find reasons .. Let d ladies speak for themselves please
Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by obontami: 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
you should ask them why they insert dildò inside their pussy when a nice dick is always ready to fûck them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by Acidosis(m): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
If all the girls do such would you be bold enough to get married and trust your wife?
Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by FALCONEYrebirth: 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
now my problem with them is this.. If they love to be wooed, then why cry foul when the guy cheats? They should have adverted all that if she doesn't attach any strings to their union

They are programmed to act like that, those who might act otherwise mayhap was out of desperation or inability to control the hormones.
Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by Cutehector(m): 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
Acidosis:
If all the girls do such would you be bold enough to get married and trust your wife?

I believe she will respect d sanctity of marriage
Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by Heterodox(m): 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
am not counselling.. Am only trying to find reasons .. Let d ladies speak for themselves please
I doubt any intelligent lady will speak up here on this reasoning devoid totally messed up thread. I doubt.
Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by Cutehector(m): 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
FALCONEYrebirth:

They are programmed to act like that, those who might act otherwise mayhap was out of desperation or inability to control the hormones.
alright.. Thanks for d elucidation

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
shocked
Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by Cutehector(m): 1:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
Heterodox:
I doubt any intelligent lady will speak up here on this reasoning devoid totally messed up thread. I doubt.
well... Let d unitelligent ones contribute then
Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by Acidosis(m): 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
I believe she will respect d sanctity of marriage

Whoever cannot respect the sanctity of her own body by guiding it jealousy cannot respect another man's institution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by Cutehector(m): 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
Acidosis:

Whoever cannot respect the sanctity of her own body by guiding it jealousy cannot respect another man's institution.
is dis applicable to men too?
Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by Acidosis(m): 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
is dis applicable to men too?

Certainly, if you sleep around before marriage, there is a 100% certainty that you will cheap in marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by FALCONEYrebirth: 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
obontami:
you should ask them why they insert dildò inside their pussy when a nice dick is always ready to fûck them.

1. dildos are not emotionally attached to the vagina.

2. They don't keep record nor have the ability to utter/post about what they do.

3. no sense of possession

4. last longer and go to spots they are directed to reach.

5. dildos can't impregnate nor infect with STDs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by Cutehector(m): 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
Acidosis:

Certainly, if you sleep around before marriage, there is a 100% certainty that you will cheap in marriage.
since a high number of men have slept around before marriage, also applicable to the ladies, dat means either of them is susceptible to cheating in marriage.. Irrespective of their religious views..

Don't tell me ladies dont engage in premarital sex just as d men Do..
Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by Erotica(f): 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
Girls need assurances.
Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by Cutehector(m): 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
FALCONEYrebirth:

1. dildos are not emotionally attached to the vagina.

2. They don't keep record nor have the ability to utter/post about what they do.

3. no sense of possession

4. last longer and go to spots they are directed to reach.

5. dildos can't impregnate nor infect with STDs.
and I ask myself.. Why do we now have dicks if dildos can also do d job
Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by Cutehector(m): 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
Erotica:
Girls need assurances.
cool supposing I were wooing you.. What sort of assurances would you appreciate I make.. Cuz you have seen it all..

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Lady Post On Facebook..... Identity Showed / Where Is Your High School Crush And What Do They Look Like Now? / Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.