Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

How To Identify A MAN UTD FAN - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Identify A MAN UTD FAN (891 Views)

FA Cup: Check This Contract Agreement Between A Man UTD Fan And A Chelsea Fan / Heartbroken Man Utd Fan Burns His Jersey After Transfer Deadline Day (video) / See How EFCC Replied This Man Utd Fan Who Mocked Arsenal For Their Customary 4th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Identify A MAN UTD FAN by tobianodino(m): 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
How to identify a MAN UTD FAN if you see one.

1=FANATIC:The very first thing you'll ever notice in a man utd fan is fanatic,they don't want to listen to anything you have to say they strongly believe in what they are saying and they stick to it,em too dey kari am 4head. Lolz.

2=HISTORY> man utd fans are history crammers,they'll tell you everything about man utd and some other clubs too,i mean they'll tell you the exact time,date,year,venue,what happen doing that period. They'll tell you histories of so many decades like they are around then,meanwhile their parents have not even met their self then. Have met more than five man utd fans that use to does this sir puma and sir rio are the example

3=FIGHTS BUT NOT>this is where you'll find yourself in trouble once you said any shit about the greatest club in the world,they don't want you to say any bad thing about the red army,though they won't fight you coz we are not arrogant but we love what they call REAL,man utd fan will illustrate EVERYTHING for you just the way it goes,they don't lie. There was a time i went to ikorodu to visit ma aunt,so two guyz were arguing the other one is saying shit bou man utd and there was this man going on the road just come and meet them,and started saying common shut up,this is how it goes,na lyk e b,na 4 here em start etc. And i was like wow this is crazy,and the guy was like okay sir,no vex sir,av heard sir.

4=VOCAL>the supporters of the theatre of dreams are a very vocal type,they don't care if they are wrong or there's too much crowd. They stand up and said what's on their big mind,there was a time i went to watch football match UBC365 at ojuelegba. So there was this arsenal fan bragging about their achievements,we win this,we win that,this man was saying so many things and the crowd be like wow and they are feeling him,and the man utd fan was there watching the match. Immediately this man mistakenly mentioned man utd in his words,the man utd fan just stood up and says you've been lieing for the crowds since,common shut up,in the year so so so sheffield utd beat arsenal in fa cup final,in the year so so so notthingam forest won you people,this man just continue rolling to the extent that everybody was begging this man to shut up,but hell no,omo i won't lie to you the arsenal fan run. I mean he RUN AWAY,so when this red army fan notice he has gone that's when the man shut up. We are vocal.

5=AGGRESSIVE>the old trafforders are very aggressive but they'll never raise their hand to punch anyone but if you think you've fed up of this world,and you went on to punch us just call your relatives to bring your coffin,they are aggresive about what they know,coz they know they are right. 6=MIND CHANGING>the theatre of dreamer don't change their mind once they tell you this is what am goan do baba you better believe me coz that's the final just like wizkid song,their is one of my blood brother femi aka sir rio,once sir rio tells you this is what am doing mhen better goan sleep coz he won't change mind.

7=EDUCATED>i won't say anything buh lemme throw shots here. We ain't arrogant,we no be agbero's wey em dey wear blue lyk skye and ecobank securities,we no be loser wey em dey wear yellow lyk say em get malaria and lyk dt people wey dey sell rat poison. I no mention anybody name ooo am just talking about the world greatest club but if you think you wanna reply my shots just come all of una kuku knw me say i no dey shut up,am ready to kill y'all with my vocal. You'll find one or two things that is real about that man utd fan in your area,streets,flats,building,etc.

#GGMU #IAMB2R #OMOIYANURSE
Re: How To Identify A MAN UTD FAN by SuperSuave(m): 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hahahahahha this is a funny piece. #UnitedForever

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A MAN UTD FAN by bjt(m): 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
We are not aggressive like some people grin

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A MAN UTD FAN by FunkyMetahuman: 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
Man u has the most aggressive fans in the world.
Re: How To Identify A MAN UTD FAN by tobianodino(m): 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
Man u has the most aggressive fans in the world.

grin wink
Re: How To Identify A MAN UTD FAN by bless2tom(m): 8:20am On Mar 18, 2017
Man utd fans are always cute grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reports: Real Madrid To Sell One Of Bale, Benzema Or Cristiano Ronaldo To Sign € / A Spanish Youth Coach Is Sacked After His Team Wins 25-0 / Sure Banker 247

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.