Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Get Your Fully Verified(phone Number And Debit Card) USA Paypal Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Your Fully Verified(phone Number And Debit Card) USA Paypal Account (798 Views)

Diamond Bank Plc Has Launched Visa Signature Debit Card, Which Is Designed Speci / The Meanings Of Visa, Verve, Mastercard, Naira, Dollar, Debit & Credit Card / Emv Debit And Credit And Debit Card Reader And Writer V8.6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Fully Verified(phone Number And Debit Card) USA Paypal Account by henryobinna(m): 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hi, Like the title suggests am going to create a fully verified usa paypal account for you.
With the following features

Email verified,
phone number verified,
debit card verified.

All these are included in what you're going to get in minutes.
Also know that you'll the card used in verifying the payoal, which means you can always used the card for international transaction

see the image below is one of the fully verified paypal accounts I have.

Interested? holla me.

Re: Get Your Fully Verified(phone Number And Debit Card) USA Paypal Account by tjmc: 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
Please I would like to get the verified PayPal accoint
Re: Get Your Fully Verified(phone Number And Debit Card) USA Paypal Account by henryobinna(m): 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
tjmc:
Please I would like to get the verified PayPal accoint
sendme a pm
Re: Get Your Fully Verified(phone Number And Debit Card) USA Paypal Account by QuickFunding: 7:58am On Apr 04, 2017
How do I contact you please and what is your best price??
henryobinna:
Hi, Like the title suggests am going to create a fully verified usa paypal account for you.
With the following features

Email verified,
phone number verified,
debit card verified.

All these are included in what you're going to get in minutes.
Also know that you'll the card used in verifying the payoal, which means you can always used the card for international transaction

see the image below is one of the fully verified paypal accounts I have.

Interested? holla me.
Re: Get Your Fully Verified(phone Number And Debit Card) USA Paypal Account by henryobinna(m): 8:09am On Apr 04, 2017
QuickFunding:
How do I contact you please and what is your best price??
send me a pm

(1) (Reply)

Sigma Golf Riverbank Consortium Acquires Keystone Bank / Make Money Throuh Link Shrinking -at Least One Dollar Per Day, Its Free!! / Sending Money From Abroad To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.