Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

PLS Advise Needed On Missing Relative - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PLS Advise Needed On Missing Relative (421 Views)

70-Year-Old Woman Raped By Her 25-Year-Old Relative In Imo (Photos) / 18-Month-Old Baby Raped To Death By A Relative In South Africa / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLS Advise Needed On Missing Relative by ezana1(m): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
Her Maiden Name is Blessing Okon Tom, fair in complexion, only daughter to her mum, schooled at plateau state polytechnic as of then.
She loved and was so fond of her mum and they stayed together in calabar before she left for Jos for schooling.
At Jos she stayed with her uncle for like one year after which she insisted on staying alone after almost frequent misunderstanding with her uncle.
Subsequently, everything was fine when she later got her place and was visiting her mum every semester break with foodstuffs, untill 2008 then I was in my first year in school at calabar when her mom told me she called from a friends line and complained of her phone having issues so her number later stopped going.
At first it wasn't disturbing cos it was December already and soon she will be coming home for semester break, but it she didn't come home, everyone started getting worried after like 3 months passed.
We made contact with her uncle and he went to where she was staying, information gotten from her neighbour and friend revealed she was travelling to abuja, so that eased us a bit, atleast she is alive cos it was during that time we had frequent violence at jos.
But tension later rose even more when she had not tried contacting home or come, this got her mum crying and everyone confused on what to do, now it was already getting to 6 months
Until one day her mum told me her uncle called and told her one guy called saying he tried to reach any member of blessings family until he found his number in her belonging, that blessing stays with him, and they are lover but right now shes not with him cos he travelled to buy goods cos he's a business man, that they both stay at kano.
This also got everyone relieved but after few days without her uncle calling back to inform if the guy called back as promised, but behold he didn't and the uncle confessed to have lost the phone number d guy contacted him with.
Right now there's no way she can be traced, cos I have on my part contacted the bank she used then if we want to send her money and I was told its not active anymore, tried to contact some network providers but its always seems fruitless cos no one is giving information to help.
You can imaging the constant pain the poor family is going through everyday with the hope she's alive somewhere and will one day be back.
But its several years past she's not back, her mum insist staying in the same compound her daughter knew even when all the neighbours I knew then that stayed have packed out, cos she fear she fear her daughter on her return might be stranded.
Its very frustrating for the whole family over here, infact I don't really know how to describe the pain.
PLEASE IF WHO HAVE ANY ADVICE WHATSOEVER THAT CAN HELP WITH HER search, please do. Thanks
Re: PLS Advise Needed On Missing Relative by ezana1(m): 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pls mods help, I will ever be gratefull to NL if through this medium my loving relative is found
Re: PLS Advise Needed On Missing Relative by ipobarecriminals: 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
sad
Re: PLS Advise Needed On Missing Relative by ezana1(m): 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
Lalasticlacla, myn44, Seun pls o
Re: PLS Advise Needed On Missing Relative by newyorks(m): 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
hmm bro everythn u wrote no do u,na ftc go solve ur problem ke?
relax and watch the magic of nl but u should include pics na afterall we no be witch doctors.
Re: PLS Advise Needed On Missing Relative by ezana1(m): 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
newyorks:
hmm bro everythn u wrote no do u,na ftc go solve ur problem ke?
relax and watch the magic of nl but u should include pics na afterall we no be witch doctors.
ok
Re: PLS Advise Needed On Missing Relative by ezana1(m): 10:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pls some more advice will be appreciated, thanks
Re: PLS Advise Needed On Missing Relative by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 18, 2017
Add some photos so people can tweet it out. Look for her school FB group and paste the photo there as well.
Re: PLS Advise Needed On Missing Relative by ezana1(m): 9:08am On Mar 18, 2017
woodcook:
Add some photos so people can tweet it out. Look for her school FB group and paste the photo there as well.
Thanks I will make consultation with her mum, if she's OK with, I will
Re: PLS Advise Needed On Missing Relative by madridguy(m): 9:45am On Mar 18, 2017
Please as matter of urgency consult with her mum about her picture and hope her mum will give you the go ahead.

May God touch her heart to return back home soon.
Re: PLS Advise Needed On Missing Relative by columbus007(m): 10:03am On Mar 18, 2017
Ok,when it gets to front page I will now comment, ok bye.

(1) (Reply)

Abandon Baby Found At Abeokuta Logos Expressway (watch Video). / Doctor Faces Trial For Cutting Off 4yo Boy's Penis During Circumcision / 9yr Old Boy Declared Missing By Police In Akwa Ibom.Do You See Him?(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.