Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? (808 Views)

Thinking Of Importing/exporting Used Auto Parts To Nigeria? / Thinking Of Shipping Used Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? / Thinking Of Shipping Used Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? by essienasuquo: 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hello,if you are thinking of shipping auto-parts to Nigeria,with the intent of selling them here.Then you are on the right track,cos i have several wholesale buyers,we do business at Ladipo international auto-parts market,here in Lagos-Nigeria.

I can also assist in the clearing,when the items arrives.with due publicity to my clients, it will take maximum of seven working days for items to be completely sold out,interested?contact me via, 234-8134340380 (Watsapp),or 234-8178642440-Mr Essien.Thanks.
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? by essienasuquo: 10:18am On Mar 20, 2017
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? by essienasuquo: 6:31am On Apr 04, 2017
We build,convert containers into an office/portacabin
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? by essienasuquo: 1:17pm On May 25, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Easter Sales For Wholesale Cosmetics / Free Beads Tutorial / Distributor Of Copaci Designers Perfume At A Flexible Payment Plan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.