Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Unrest In The Streets Of Eket As Bakassi Boys Rule The Roost. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unrest In The Streets Of Eket As Bakassi Boys Rule The Roost. (493 Views)

Kids Kidnapped In Aba, Kept In Caskets, Bakassi Boys Rescue Them (Video) / Unrest In Jos, Plateau, Many Killed (Photos) / Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unrest In The Streets Of Eket As Bakassi Boys Rule The Roost. by basti1212(m): 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
No one knows the name given to them yet. Since they go about with matchets, charms and dressed in no particular uniform -- people has assumed they are "Bakassi boys". What is their mission? Who is sponsoring them?
One thing I'll you tell is if you are coming to this oil rich city, don't carry dreadlocks or big beards, if you are a male. And don't display tattoo on your body-- both male and female. If you have killed someone before or you are from the underworld, don't travel by night. If you do, their charms will signal and their matchets will go... red, red. Those with dreadlocks and big beards are shaved when caught. If you have tattoos, knife and sand paper are used to scrape it from you. What a shame. Is this lawful. Treating people like animals and violating people's right in the name of fighting crime is such a backward approach. I heard the new paramount ruler is the brain behind this.
Re: Unrest In The Streets Of Eket As Bakassi Boys Rule The Roost. by Reaslist2017: 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
Smh for this country!
Having tattoos and dreads doesn't make you a criminal! It doesn't reflect your personality when will people in this country get that ! And where is the law when you need it? How are this people allowed to carry on with this ?
Re: Unrest In The Streets Of Eket As Bakassi Boys Rule The Roost. by newyorks(m): 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
thieves them be.i hope they don't start incesant killings of commuters and so,they should be checked asap.

(1) (Reply)

Stop The Killings Now!!! Benue Indegenes Storm Lagos State House Of Assembly / Mother And Lanlady Kills Baby In Alagbolae Ajayifarm, Ogun State,nigeria / Would I Be Arrested If I Kill A Burglar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.