Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) (84465 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Second Daughter And Only Son Escapes Accident / Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government / Queen Esther, An Usher: "Apostle Suleman And I Were In Sexual Relationship" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by kinstar112: 3:33pm On Mar 17, 2017

One of the Facebook accounts of the second lady who claimed to have been in a sexual relationship with Johnson Suleman, the embattled overseer of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, has been deactivated for violating the medium’s policies which included nudity, PREMIUM TIMES can report.

The lady, who identified herself as Queen Esther, said she began a relationship with Mr. Suleman (popularly known as Apostle Suleman) in 2013 before a “catastrophic break-up” a year later.
Ms. Esther’s claims came two days after a Canada-based singer, Stephanie Otobo, told journalists of her alleged amorous affair with Mr. Suleman.

The preacher denies all the allegations.

On Sunday, he barred members of his congregation from further publicly commenting on the incident.
‘It wasn’t me’
After PREMIUM TIMES published Ms. Esther’s claims on Sunday, the lady contacted this newspaper to ask why it would report that she had no evidence against Mr. Suleman.
She requested that a follow-up story be published to reflect that she has evidence of their affair, a request that was turned down.

“I saw all that was written on the internet, although it is a true story, of which it’s the reality of what is going on now in my life,” Ms. Esther said on telephone on Monday.

“If my family were going about bringing out such stories, you should have at least waited before publishing it. Because this is going to attract all kinds of assault to me right now. And going to say that there’s no evidence….it’s just too much.”
YahwehYesha Ace (a.k.a Queen Esther)

A top official of the Kaduna State government had confirmed to PREMIUM TIMES that it received an e-mail from Ms. Esther seeking its protection against Mr. Suleman and “his team of magicians.”

Following a PREMIUM TIMES request to Ms. Esther to authenticate the e-mail to the Kaduna State government, an e-mail was received on Sunday confirming that she wrote the government seeking its protection.
But Ms. Esther told PREMIUM TIMES on Monday that she didn’t send any of the e-mails.
“The email sent to you, it wasn’t really me that wrote it, it’s my cousin,” she said.
“I want to ask you for a favour. I’m actually sick and all that began from the whole story you have heard. It’s my cousin and my uncle that went about doing all that and it’s just as the whole thing is out that I’m now told. And I want to take it up from here.
YahwehYesha Ace“It wasn’t me that wrote to the Kaduna State government…I’m telling you honestly, this issue has been dragging since 2014, between me and my family and Apostle Suleman and his family since 2014. The reason why I think they were so frustrated to go to this extent, writing these things is because all their pleas to Apostle Suleman to release me from his bondage has fallen on deaf ears.
“It is evident that all that I’m suffering now started from the time he …. and his threat messages are in my phone. He threatened that I will die…I don’t know who he’s talking bout that will die, but he actually sent all those threat messages to my phone.
“What did I do to Apostle Suleman? That I said I don’t want to be in the church again.That being in the church is risky to me and besides whatever relationship that existed between him and I wasn’t really…I didn’t go into it out of… all because I had a problem and he took advantage of that.
“So what I’m trying to say is that whatever you have put out there, you have to go back and put that there is evidence to prove that he actually threatened me and from the day he threatened me, all these I’m suffering began.”
PREMIUM TIMES requested Ms. Esther to produce any voice recording or text message from Mr. Suleman, but she insisted a story stating that she had evidence be published first.
“You need to do whatever you have to do to make anybody who’s trying to criticise this story to understand that I’m the one involved and I have evidence.

“If they have come out to publish something without my consent, I’m the one who have to defend it all and at least I can offer and provide evidence that this man actually threatened me. If he doesn’t want to heal me I don’t know what wrong I did to him.
“He has to be able to tell the whole world why he said I will die. What I did in 2014 other than say I don’t want to continue in this relationship and that I want to leave the church. I don’t think that’s a crime.”

On why her uncle and cousin are using her e-mail account, Ms. Esther said they know everything about her because they had been taking care of her since her illness.

“The evidence is in the text message. Johnson Suleman is too smart to call me on phone to say all those things because he knows his voice can be recorded. But since the evidence he wrote it in a text message and sent to me, times without number, I can only quote from the text message, sent directly from his number.”

Two hours after PREMIUM TIMES’ request for a text message evidence, Ms. Esther called back to say, “The text messages are on my old phone and we have taken it to a repairer,” a contradiction of her earlier e-mail claim that the messages disappeared mysteriously.
“We are going to court on the matter and we’ll provide our evidence in court,” she said.

Finding Queen Esther

Screenshot_20170314-143121On Sunday, Ms. Esther had turned down PREMIUM TIMES’ request to produce her photograph – or her real identity – saying she wanted to first get the support of the Kaduna State government, to protect her from possible attacks from Mr. Suleman.
On Monday, a caller who claimed to be Ms. Esther’s cousin, called to lambast PREMIUM TIMES over its report on the incident.
“You people have made a mess of the case we are even trying to package out,” said the cousin who didn’t reveal her name.
“Even if the Kaduna State government said they are not getting involved in the matter, why did you have to write it in the whole thing? Why not put the whole story out and exempt the government?

“Obviously, we forwarded a message to PREMIUM TIMES, why do you people have to take it to the public that the state government is getting involved or not getting involved? Why not just write the story and exempt the government? Now you are making it look as if the government has a hand in the story.”

Although the two callers’ voices – Ms. Esther’s and her cousin – sounded alike, PREMIUM TIMES could not verify if they were the same person.
But a Facebook search with the latter’s phone number threw up an account linked to the former’s e-mail address.
And the Facebook account’s owner, with profile name YahwehYesha Ace, was repeatedly referred to as ‘Queen’ or Evangelist Queen by her friends.

Her Facebook URL suggested she was formerly known as Evangelist Queen before changing her name to YahwehYesha Ace on the social media platform.
She described herself as an evangelist/preacher at Omega Love Ministry.
Screenshot_20170314-142955If the owner of the account was sick, it didn’t reflect in her wall posts – between November and December last year she mounted a vigorous campaign for Donald Trump in the run-up to the US presidential election, mocked Mr. Suleman for his false prediction of the election’s outcome, and warned people to stay away from MMM.
In fact, on December 31, 2016, she wrote, “Naturally I am so full of sunshine that the whole darkness in the world can’t keep me gloomy or moody for at least five minutes.”

Further investigation showed that Ms. Esther’s other phone number is linked to an account that had been disabled by Facebook because she “created or posted something that violated Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.”
According to Facebook, acts not allowed on the medium include

– Uploading content that is sexually suggestive or contains nudity
– Sending messages containing sexually explicit language
– Repeatedly sending friend requests or messages to people who don’t know you.
It is unclear which of the rules Ms. Esther violated.
A check on Truecaller indicated Ms. Esther’s number was registered in the name of ‘Esther Ehel,’ while that of her so-called cousin’s revealed ‘Queen Owerri.’
When PREMIUM TIMES confronted Mr. Esther with its findings so far, she threatened to sue the website if those details and her photographs were made public.

YahwehYesha Ace (a.k.a Queen Esther)

She also swore never to talk to this medium again.
But she later sent a text message, saying, “I am a very busy lady. I have my image to protect as a servant of God. I can’t be embroiled in Johnson’s mess. He was wicked to me. I left the battle for Yahweh since then.”

In an e-mail sent by her uncle, he said the lady’s ailing condition is the reason she was not making public appearances.
“My niece didn’t receive any dime on her sick bed to come and blackmail apostle, but since her pleas to apostle’s father to talk his son into releasing her from his bondage, the press and the public has become her last resort,” he said, using the same e-mail address.
“Very soon we shall invite all the Christian religious bodies into this matter. This is reality, but apostle has proven arrogant and stubborn over the issue of restoring my niece.

“Now we have no option to than to begin this fight for her life this way, if he still continues to deny, we would have to take a trip to the courts for redress, for we have the evidence to prove that she was a member of his church, and her current ailment began immediately she ended their relationship, left the church and received threats to her life and success from Apostle Johnson Suleman.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t34-YYNRwCY

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/226375-exclusive-sex-scandal-real-identity-woman-claiming-apostle-sulemans-second-ex-lover-revealed.html
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by mymadam(m): 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
Meaningless, IMHO. More questions than answers undecided

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Junior66(m): 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
I will create a thread on this woman shortly. I think she is saying the truth. Someone close to me was with her a few days ago. It was serious matter o but the DPO (police) involved settled the matter out of court to avoid the press. Sahara reporters aint answering me so i guess i will just create a thread and spill it here. She went for spiritual help somewhere (to solve her snake movement problem in her body) but the Babalawo defrauded her.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Junior66(m): 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
Where is lalasticlala? Snake de here o.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by amiibaby(f): 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Papiikush: 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
See forget about the whole accusations.

Sometimes there is an Atom of truth in every lies. He is human not an angel...why don't you just admit to your fück up and let bygones be bygones.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by MrIcredible: 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
I KNOW SHE GO STILL BE OSU-ALUSI undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

NA DEM undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by MrIcredible: 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
That EMEKA PAUL IS A DOLT angry angry angry angry angry

angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
Bullshit, this Suleiman tale has become stale as Bleep

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
El Rufai Media Center kaduna grin grin..where is the EMC getting all these singer wannabes Olosho from ? This is is becoming comedy I tell U

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by LOGDAN(m): 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
I just want to say:

Chelsea for Life!!!!

KTBFFH! kiss kiss kiss

10 Likes

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Inception(m): 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
Junior66:
grin
Which kain snake biko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by vedaxcool(m): 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
grin grin grin

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by okonja(m): 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
It is a Ghen ghen cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Gabrielwilliams(m): 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
nawa o.. what is really going on?
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
Can I see her yansh? I'll be able to tell if she's lying grin

9 Likes

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by GodblessNig247(m): 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
Apostle don suffer. God please see him through this trying period. Amen angry

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by vedaxcool(m): 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
El Rufai Media
Apostle booty booty media center ABBMC

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Benekruku(m): 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2017

Sheeples will say they have gone to hire another prostitute when it's glaring that Suleman is a pervert!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Ishilove: 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
This one is on PHD mission: Pull Him Down by all means.

The lies and contradictions are so obvious it's almost comical.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
All these useless attacks on Suleiman will fall and fail vigorouly. Christians, this is a moment of test for all of you. Forget all that bullshyt talk of "playing religious card." I am in the North and I can authoritatively tell you that Muslims and their clerics are the worst hypocrites. They engage in all kinds of atrocious stuffs including drugs and homosexuality. Yet none of them is called out. Does it not suprise all of you that this is coming at a time when Apostle Suleiman called on all Christians to rise up and defend there faith.

Left for me, I may say that Apostle Suleiman backslided. But who doesnt? Abraham backslided and gave us Ishmael that brought about this demonic religion that is troubling the world. David backslided by sleeping with Barthsheeba. Samson backslided. Even Noah backslided by spilling his seed. Yet God forgave all of them.
You See?

SO PASTOR, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, WE FULLY SUPPORT YOU AND YOU ARE FORGIVEN WHETHER YOU DID IT OR NOT. AM A CATHOLIC BUT I FORGIVE YOU SAME WAY I PRAY GOD FORGIVES YOU. THAT IS IF YOU ARE GUILTY OO. DAVID DID WORST AND WAS FORGIVEN.

Personally, am not interested in whether Apostle Suleiman did it or not. Am just after the timing of the event. Something is not adding up. These Muslims are Criminals. Same with this useless Buhari government. They are doing everything to silence this great man.But ask yourself, after him, WHO IS NEXT?

For that Worthless and Hopeless Otobo to open her devilish mouth to say that Pastor Suleman licks her worthless and useless Duri to speak in tongues is a pointer that this girl is shameless and hopeless. She has backing by powerful forces!

CHRISTIANS BE CAREFUL. MUSLIMS ARE TRYING TO TAKE THIS MAN DOWN. ESPECIALLY THE KADUNA MAFIA AND THE KADUNA STATE worthless Power brokers. THEY HAVE LOTS OF MAN POWER AND FINANCES AND CAN PULL IT OFF. IN THE COMING DAYS, YOU WILL BE SEEING LOTS OF FAKE VIDEOS AND PICTURES.

I have taken my time to watch the worthless video uploaded here by Kaduna media centre and none of them has evidence or anything relating to sexual immorality. CHRISTIANS WISE UP. AFTER SULEMAN, IT MAY BE A CATHOLIC BISHOP OR ANOTHER POWERFUL PROTESTANT PASTOR.

BEFORE YOU CALL ME A SHEEPLE OR RELIGIOUS FANATIC, GO THROUGH MY PROFILE AND SEE TOPICS WHERE I CRITISCIZE RELIGION EVERY TIME. I EVEN DECLARED ATHEISM ONE TIME.

Quote me and die.

115 Likes 14 Shares

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by pxjosh(m): 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
MrIcredible:
I KNOW SHE GO STILL BE OSU-ALUSI undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

NA DEM undecided

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by ipreach: 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
Useless.
why did it took her this long?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by jerryunit48: 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
Dis one fine
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by sundayakasdy(m): 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
Apostle Suleman is INNOCENT - Stephanie Otobo finally Confessed {its a blackmail}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_wL563VsRM

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by themonk(m): 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
[center][/center]
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by gbegemaster(m): 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
Utter rubbish.

All of them claim to have evidence but we nor dey see the evidence.

9 Likes

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Laple0541(m): 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
Another uppercut on Sule's jaw! the guy like light completion ladies.

A question for the lady: how many times did Sule has a 3some with you?.

2 Likes

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by seunny4lif(m): 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
you no well
Junior66:
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
I don't know about you but I think Apostle is guilty.
What happened to "take it to the Lord in prayer?"
If he's innocent, he doesn't have to make any noise or curse or baptize otobo or any other lady with occultic names.
But that's the world we live in today, once you're a man of God, you are without sin.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions / Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges / Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.