Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Horror In Two Sentences.. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Horror In Two Sentences.. (31200 Views)

EVIL FOREST "The Horror " short story By The Freelancer / Sleep Paralysis (A Really Short Horror Story) / In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horror In Two Sentences.. by tk4rd: 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
What is the best horror story you can come up with in just two sentences..
Here are some examples.
I was all alone and quiet, I started imagining I was hearing some sounds. I continued listening, until the sounds stopped and I heard "how come he could hear us?"
I heard the knocking on the glass and woke up.
At first, I thought it was on the window until I heard the knock again coming from the mirror.
I saw a dirty note with a creepy handwriting dropped on the floor below where my mirror used to hang. "Put the mirror back, we missed watching you", it read.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by tk4rd: 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
I was at home alone with the 9-month old baby of the house. He started laughing with the voice of a 45-year old man.
I sat in the restaurant happily enjoying the meal with this new damsel I met in town until my eyes caught a mirror hanging on the wall nearby, and I was dead frozen with fear. I was sitting alone inside the mirror..
"Kate, you shouldn't be asking this kind of question, you are too young to know about the family's witch book; and by the way, how did you know about it?". "Mom, you better tell me what to tell my daughter, because she already knew so much about the book."
It had been cloudy and dark all morning, but the atmosphere burned with intense heat, and the smell of burning rocks rented the whole place. A mighty quake, and bursts of bright yellow magma flooded the villages out of the crevices
What evil is this that I've unleashed on myself that is slowly killing me from inside? Now when I look at my own son, I only see fried spiced chicken, and a bottle of rum.
I watched their heads swell and 'pop' as they inhaled too much of the toxic gas. Just then, my head started to feel heavy too, so I decided to write everything down, to warn those that will come after us
They all looked up to see the red sky, red as blood, with a glittering symbol - the symbol of the cross. Then there was a loud sound, it sounded like a trumpe..., no, it was the sound of a trumpet - THE TRUMPET
And the noise woke me up at midnight, it was Taeko speaking to himself in the mirror. I tried to look, but den I saw wat he saw and heard that which he heard - the voice in the mirror
Blood on the passage, that must be Ken, the accident victim; but wait, thats a leg, whose leg? And a bloody hand, and a head, and a..., shiiit, a tiger - A FĂșck*ng Tiger
Taeko: Radi, please don't go in there, the mummy's ghost is possessing people, and they go about chanting "Imoteph, Kill them all''.
Radi: Imoteph, Kill them all
I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, trembling all the way, falling and rising and continued running, but they kept up in their hot pursuit - Ugly floating shredded black clothes with fingers sharp and shiny like blades. Luckily for me, I found a small cottage and ran inside, locked the door and hid inside; but all the clothes that were then scattered on the floor of the cottage rose up and remained floated as they turned black and shredded, and blades started appearing on them.

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by tk4rd: 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
The night I was stranded, I was offered a room by a nice stranger, but I couldn't sleep early because the faces in the portraits hanging on the walls were so scary. In the morning, after finally waking up from some few hours of sleep, I decided to take a better look at the portraits, but they were plain Windows instead of portraits.

32 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
I have witnessed most of it...i can not fear.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by tk4rd: 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
I was looking at them from half-closed eyes as they lowered me; others sobbing, others crying, everywhere was moody. How I wish I could yell out "I am still alive, Bob's poison didn't kill me - it just paralysed me".

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by tk4rd: 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
sexybbstar:
For real.? I don dey fear you be that.

2 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by trueking: 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
sexybbstar:
Are you serious?
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
tk4rd:
For real.? I don dey fear you be that.
Real...im serious
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
trueking:

Are you serious?
Very serious...i didnt know what i saw that gave me the ability to hear when spirit speak or whenever they around somewhere....i like it sha,they dont harm me but they scare me

3 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by tk4rd: 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
sexybbstar:
Real...im serious
I need to meet you for more stories then.
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by tk4rd: 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

Very serious...i didnt know what i saw that gave me the ability to hear when spirit speak or whenever they around somewhere....i like it sha,they dont harm me but they scare me
Tell more please
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
tk4rd:
I need to meet you for more stories then.

smiley.... you woke up in the midnight to find a woman with wrapper sitting beside you on the bed.Just turn over and continue sleeping.Biko,ive seen enough,u sitting there cant scare me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by tk4rd: 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
Before I slept off, we were happily cruising on a boat. Next thing, I woke with struggling to the gushing of water through my nose and mouth and throat, flooding my lungs, hands tied behind me, and legs tied too.

4 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by tk4rd: 6:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

smiley.... you woke up in the midnight to find a woman with wrapper sitting beside you on the bed.Just turn over and continue sleeping.Biko,ive seen enough,u sitting there cant scare me.
Footsteps behind me. I turned around and the road was so lonely

3 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by tk4rd: 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
She said to me "shift let me lie down", and I shifted. "Oh, but I live alone", I thought as I put the light on; only to discover her dress was on the bed - my dead girlfriend's dress.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by trueking: 6:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

Do they know you can hear them? I wouldn't want to be in your shoes though.

3 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
trueking:

Do they know you can hear them? I wouldn't want to be in your shoes though.

They know,...but they dont harm Me.Thatts why possesed person always hate me because they are aware that i know them .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by trueking: 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

They know,...but they dont harm Me.Thatts why possesed person always hate me because they are aware that i know them .
WOW!!! Be careful sha, so that they don't change their minds one day.

3 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
trueking:

WOW!!! Be careful sha, so that they don't change their minds one day.

Dem no fit...we don turn padi now.They even deal with anyone that offends me.

4 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

Dem no fit...we don turn padi now.They even deal with anyone that offends me.
Auntie, I say 'Wehdone, ma!'

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Auntie, I say 'Wehdone, ma!'

Thank u o....even though i am tired of them.

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by tk4rd: 8:11am On Mar 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

Did you just say "possessed".?? I don dey fear you small oo.

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 18, 2017
tk4rd:
Did you just say "possessed".?? I don dey fear you small oo.

Lol...u dont have to.I can keep them at bay but they can be sturbborn at times.

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by tk4rd: 9:11am On Mar 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lol...u dont have to.I can keep them at bay but they can be sturbborn at times.
I can relate very well to the "stubborn" aspect..
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 18, 2017
tk4rd:
I can relate very well to the "stubborn" aspect..

U garrit.
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by nijabazaar: 10:49am On Mar 18, 2017
I was weeding in our little farm by the stream, and I saw a lizard gingerly approach me and then regurgitate an emerald ring, two metres away from my feet. It then turned on its back and died.

4 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by tk4rd: 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ishilove.. I would like to have you drop one or two stories, and also drop some mentions of your friends who would take us on some intellectual excursion in the horror desert.

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Ishilove: 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
The ancient crone stared at me, her smile a ghastly gash across her wrinkled face and offered me her abominable offering of human heart, goat's scrotum and cat's intestine.

"Eat, my child," she croaked...and I did!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Ishilove: 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
tk4rd:
Ishilove.. I would like to have you drop one or two stories, and also drop some mentions of your friends who would take us on some intellectual excursion in the horror desert.
I just did. LarrySun, Repogirl, Royver, come join the horror...
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by repogirl(f): 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ishilove:

I just did. Larry.Sun, Rep.ogirl, Ro.yver, come join the horror...
This seems fun. Horror is soooo not my thing but lemme try.

I hid behind a large tree, knees shaking and teeth chattering as I stared in horror at the strange creature tearing with it's overgrown fangs, into what had been a human being.

Bone snapped, flesh ripped and I cringed as I heard a low groan of pain from its prey, then the creature turned it's yellow nocturnal eyes in my direction, "I know you're there..... You're next!"

27 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:39am On Mar 20, 2017
Oh my Gawd... Why do i have to read this now? Am all alone in our 4bedroom flat, and am even scared to go out to the compound to off the Gen.. How am i going to sleep? Chai.. I don suffer diz 9t, wetin my eyes find com here self?

God... Abeg, how i go take off Gen now?

50 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books / Chimamanda Adichie Delivers Harvard Class Speech: Becomes The First African / Everyone Falls In Love Sometimes (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.