Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Horror In Two Sentences.. - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Horror In Two Sentences.. (31247 Views)

EVIL FOREST "The Horror " short story By The Freelancer / Sleep Paralysis (A Really Short Horror Story) / In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by delishpot: 7:46am On Mar 30, 2017
Jtmanager:

No be lie all follow as him slip win 20$
abeg put pressure mk my own be $20k

Based on logistics bro

I don hear, I don put you for wish list cool when e enter let me know.
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by tk4rd: 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
EdDave:
So, on Friday night, 11:30pm, I jumped out the taxi and made to the ATM to make a withdrawal so I could pay off the taxi fare and the drinks at the club where my friends were waiting and we had had a wild night.

Inserted the ATM card and saw "Backup power depleted. This machine is shutting down".
Sorry bro. Na so your Parti-2 don begin be that.

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Jtmanager(m): 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
delishpot:

I don hear, I don put you for wish list cool when e enter let me know.
Rugged u
e don de happen b that mk we jus de observe

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by delishpot: 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
Jtmanager:

Rugged u
e don de happen b that mk we jus de observe

When e enter let me know o cool
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by tk4rd: 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
FILEBE:

I be wan tell u say dem dash me 20naira on Friday, the next day wey u promise to influence money into my hand. Driver tie us together so the passenger come say nake I no worry, "keep the change", he said.

I no vex for u o. I no even dey angry.... but why? why? why e be say 20 naira u fit influence make dem dash me? but why?
That means, it worked.?? Relax.
I want to ask for mine.
I want to get true love within this week we are about to enter.
I've been getting fake love all the while, so, I need true love now.
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by tk4rd: 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
Jtmanager:
Rugged u e don de happen b that mk we jus de observe
E don dey happen.?? Hmmm.
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by tk4rd: 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
delishpot:

When e enter let me know o cool
If it happens, then, you are going to answer lots of questions from me.
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
alexblazzzer18:
It was 3 am in d morning when i startled awake, i had slept off on my couch in d night, d TV set was still on, so i took d remote nd turned it off, i turned to go to my room, when i heard the TV set came back on again, i felt a gut spilling chill fell through me, i took d remote nd turn it off again, but it refused to off, so i decided to disconnnect it from d socket, i felt relieved after i took it off from d socket, then i saw a pair of eyes watching me from the wall, i loked hard again but i saw nothing there, so i thought i must b going crazy imagining things or i was still sleeping...

It was when I turned back again to go to my room, when i heard d TV set came back on again with a sinister eriee laughter, i stood rooted on d spot, my heart flew out of my skin, Then i heard d eriee voice again dat sounds like a whisper, ''THE SMILLING ONES ARE NOT HAPPY, THE SMILLING ONES ARE NOT HAPPY, THE SMILLING ONES ARE NOT HAPPY'' followed by d eriee sinister laughter that echoed thru d room.
DUDE, if i was a mod,id ban yhu.THAT WAZ DAMN TOO SCARY
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by alexblazzzer18(m): 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
Lol, really? Then i'll gladly receive d ban.
Missperfect28:
DUDE, if i was a mod,id ban yhu.THAT WAZ DAMN TOO SCARY
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by wolesmile(m): 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
A friend visited me in Ibadan and spent the weekend with me. I got to Lagos the following Tuesday to learn he died two weeks earlier shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Lleigh(f): 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
wolesmile:
A friend visited me in Ibadan and spent the weekend with me. I got to Lagos the following Tuesday to learn he died two weeks earlier shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

what did you do after you heard?.....................
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by illicit(m): 1:41am On Aug 14, 2017
The Mawuki tribe boil their captives alive and tied.
The other captive told me mournfully....
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by illicit(m): 1:41am On Aug 14, 2017
Please dont harm me. The girls voice kept calling out loud from the bush until we heard her no more.
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Preciousbouy(m): 3:10am On Aug 14, 2017
Bleep some stories here are just so so real!!!!!!
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Preciousbouy(m): 3:14am On Aug 14, 2017
true life this happened to me

One night I was walking on the passage that led to my dad and moms room when I felt a hand on me.... mhen I ran faster than flash that day.... The scariest part of it was that everybody was in the palour that night...
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by wolesmile(m): 6:56am On Aug 14, 2017
Lleigh:

what did you do after you heard?.....................
First it sounded like a joke. More like I was in a dream. Then reality hits me and I felt a cold chill. I couldn't cry. I couldn't talk. I just stood there, for what seemed like hours. When I mentioned the weekend, I sounded foolish myself. Some pitied me, and said he must've loved me so much to come visit. I saw disbelieve clearly written on others. I didn't cry there. It started in the bus on my way back home. I still tell myself I should've taken a pix with him that weekend.
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Preciousbouy(m): 8:23am On Aug 14, 2017
wolesmile:
First it sounded like a joke. More like I was in a dream. Then reality hits me and I felt a cold chill. I couldn't cry. I couldn't talk. I just stood there, for what seemed like hours. When I mentioned the weekend, I sounded foolish myself. Some pitied me, and said he must've loved me so much to come visit. I saw disbelieve clearly written on others. I didn't cry there. It started in the bus on my way back home. I still tell myself I should've taken a pix with him that weekend.

yeh if na me I go faint
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Inidinero(m): 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
i woke up in a vry dark envr and d air was stale . i moved my hands only to discover am in a comfined envr wic luked lyk a box, and all of a sudden i began to hear strange voices, one of d voices said, ''can he make it out of dis grave to d world of d living''?at dat moment, i felt things creeping all over me. i tried to stand up but dit my head on d roof of d box housing me.no! somebody help!pls somebody help me, i cried and to my horor d voices roke into wailing. i blinked my eyes to see if i was dreaming but no dis is reality.the creeping objecst suddenly increased in large number and they began to bite and chew my flesh, i cried out in pains, twist and turn and begged for help but none is coming.
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by LSarcastic: 7:49am On May 15, 2020
With Pepsi in my hand, I stared at the baby in her arms and smiled, "You are going to starve if you don't eat". "Oh yes, I know", she grumbled and then softly pinched the baby's face. In one move she pulled off the skin of the baby's face. The howl was terrible...

Check out the series I just started here https://www.nairaland.com/5858538/horror-series-death-tales-little
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by ojorich(m): 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Delivers Harvard Class Speech: Becomes The First African / Everyone Falls In Love Sometimes (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / Eothen-Our losses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.