Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Webmasters Help Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Help Needed (749 Views)

Adsensewahala Again Webmasters Help!!!! / Please Blogger/webmasters Help Me My Adsense Is So Low / Wordpress Theme Needed, Webmasters Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters Help Needed by barapistis(m): 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
guys please how do i solve this issue....done the htaccess thing but still got thesame error

Re: Webmasters Help Needed by yomalex(m): 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
Barapistis
Check memory limit
Recently activated theme or plugin
Deactivate all plugins and activate one by one.
Re: Webmasters Help Needed by yomalex(m): 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
Repost
Re: Webmasters Help Needed by barapistis(m): 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Webmasters Help Needed by ishaq062(m): 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
please help too
how can I use 920,text editor on my android phone to run CSS. it run html codes perfectly but i can't run CSS

please help
Re: Webmasters Help Needed by RealLordZeus(m): 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
yomalex:
Barapistis
Check memory limit
Recently activated theme or plugin
Deactivate all plugins and activate one by one.
Having same issue on joomla and WordPress, checked my codes and is damn clean, dry also checked d permission, but do I check the memory limit on cpanel
Re: Webmasters Help Needed by Sanuzi(m): 6:58am On Mar 19, 2017
barapistis:
guys please how do i solve this issue....done the htaccess thing but still got thesame error

Do you need any type of MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE?
Do you need any type Of sport WEBSITE? e.g goal.com,naijabet,betnaija
Do you need any type of Forum WEBSITE? Nairaland
Do you need any type of School Portal WEBSITE?
Do you need any type of Eccommerce WEBSITE?
Do you need any Peer-to-Peer Donation scripts ?
Do you need any Bulk SMS Scripts ?
Do you need any Web Hosting Company Scripts ?
Do you need any Reseller Web hosting Setup ?
Do you need any Customized application solutions for your school and organizations ?
Do you need any Human Resources Management Scripts.?

All @ affordable Price

We also train interested clients

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

call:08094542680

BBM: 7B663F3A

admin@hostgate.com.ng

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Re: Webmasters Help Needed by Sambayour(m): 2:19am On Mar 20, 2017
barapistis:
it's definately htaccess error i also had this issue long time ago the first time i wanted to upload to a server
Re: Webmasters Help Needed by solablings(f): 4:20am On Mar 20, 2017
Please can anyone help me out, I have a peer to peer donation site that has just been concluded by my web designer after so much fight and abuses. It was delivered to me yesterday which was exactly 36 days after I gave him the job.

Now I noticed so many things in it which are not clear to me like how to register first sets of account and how the merging will take place.

I have registered like 10accounts now but none is merged to pay any and so on.

And the publicity has gone viral that it's launching today.

Any quick assistance will highly be appreciated.

I contacted my web designer but he's no more responding to me that's why I brought it Herr for quick interventions.

Anticipated launch time is 9am today.
Re: Webmasters Help Needed by DonLo: 4:27am On Mar 20, 2017
solablings:
Please can anyone help me out, I have a peer to peer donation site that has just been concluded by my web designer after so much fight and abuses. It was delivered to me yesterday which was exactly 36 days after I gave him the job.

Now I noticed so many things in it which are not clear to me like how to register first sets of account and how the merging will take place.

I contacted my web designer but he's no more responding to me that's why I brought it Herr for quick interventions.

So you're planning to MMM people abi? I only pray it doesn't work cool

1 Like

Re: Webmasters Help Needed by Sambayour(m): 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
solablings:

first of all, it's not easy to continue writing an abandoned code project especially technical onces like this, my advice to you is to Forget about your lost and contact another developer that will pull down the site and give you exactly what you want. be specific with what you want and how you want it cos that's always a major problem between clients and developers.
Re: Webmasters Help Needed by RealLordZeus(m): 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
Did u have full access to the cpanel?
solablings:

Re: Webmasters Help Needed by wordpressdony(m): 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hello,

I am Dony, a Professional Website Developer on fiverr market. Please contact me via fiver, I will help you.

Re: Webmasters Help Needed by RealLordZeus(m): 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
barapistis:
I can solve it with a single file, pm me

(1) (Reply)

Get Massive Traffic To Your Blogger Blog With Blogger Seo Traffic Pack / Free Tools Every Entrepreneur Should Be Using To Grow Higher / Webmasters, What's Your Verdict On This Website Of Mine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.