Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

CNG Conversion Job Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CNG Conversion Job Opportunity (2102 Views)

CNG Interview / How To Turn A Rejection Into A Job Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CNG Conversion Job Opportunity by Addegbuyi(m): 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
ARE YOU AN ELECTRICAL, COMPUTER MECHANICAL OR ANY ENGINEERING GRADUATE? HEAR THIS:
CNGTECH GAS INNOVATIONS NIGERIA LIMITED IS TRAINING AND RECRUITING TECHNICIANS FOR THE CONVERSION/POWERING OF VEHICLES ENGINES FROM PETROL TO COMPRESSED NATURAL GAS.
DATE: 19TH – 26TH OF JUNE 2017.
PICK UP A FORM FOR AND REGISTER YOUR INTEREST AT OUR OFFICE; NO 1 AJUMONI CLOSE BY AFRIJET OPPOSITE WESTOWN HOTEL SHERATON-OPEBI LINK ROAD, IKEJA, LAGOS.
THIS IS NOT LIMITED TO LAGOS RESIDENTS ALONE BUT OPENED TO ALL.
YOUR EMPLOYMENT IS IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TRAINING.
AVAILABLE SPACE IS FOR 50 PARTICIPANTS, SO HURRY!!
FOR ENQUIRIES, CALL OR WHATSAPP ON 08189089311
LIKE OUR PAGE ON FACEBOOK -CNGTECG GAS INNOVATIONS NIG LTD
TWEET AT US @CNGTECH
OUR WEBSITE- WWW.CNGTECH-GAS.COM
ENTRY CLOSES ON 12TH OF JUNE 2017.
CNG! LET’S GO GREEN!!
ANNOUNCER: CNGTECH GAS INNOVATIONS NIGERIA LIMITED

Re: CNG Conversion Job Opportunity by ib4all(m): 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
How much is the form and is the training free or is there a fee attached?
Re: CNG Conversion Job Opportunity by Addegbuyi(m): 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
ib4all:
How much is the form and is the training free or is there a fee attached?
This is a 2 in one package- getting trained and eventually recruited. All you need is to get the form from our office for a token. But please nite that the training is free since successful partakers will be absorbed by the organization.
Grab this double opportunity while it lasts .
Re: CNG Conversion Job Opportunity by ib4all(m): 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
ok sir
Re: CNG Conversion Job Opportunity by dmjinc(m): 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
Addegbuyi:

This is a 2 in one package- getting trained and eventually recruited. All you need is to get the form from our office for a token. But please nite that the training is free since successful partakers will be absorbed by the organization.
Grab this double opportunity while it lasts .
Which package? shocked grin
Re: CNG Conversion Job Opportunity by adescopy(m): 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
Pls are u here to decive or what? on checking the company on net, I saw that the address and phone number of the coy are different from what u stated. Why
Re: CNG Conversion Job Opportunity by brightgreat(m): 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
Guys please run for your dear life...these scammers have been in this game for a long time....no be today
Re: CNG Conversion Job Opportunity by Addegbuyi(m): 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
adescopy:
Pls are u here to decive or what? on checking the company on net, I saw that the address and phone number of the coy are different from what u stated. Why
I cant remember giving you a particular website in the training notice given before so please I am not here to deceive. The company's website is www.cngtech-gas.com. thank you.
Re: CNG Conversion Job Opportunity by Addegbuyi(m): 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
brightgreat:
Guys please run for your dear life...these scammers have been in this game for a long time....no be today
Do you know what it means to scam? How would a scammer put a contact address and phone number yet no one has come up to say none exists. Why not make your findings yourself before painting any horrible picture.
Re: CNG Conversion Job Opportunity by CallofDuty(m): 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
Pls how much is this token?..coz the token I know of sells for #2700 and #2300 at Gtbank and access bank Respectively. grin
Re: CNG Conversion Job Opportunity by apollo13(m): 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
How much is the form? Please answer the question, thank you.
Re: CNG Conversion Job Opportunity by Addegbuyi(m): 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
apollo13:
How much is the form? Please answer the question, thank you.
Telling you the price is not the problem because I am sure there are other questions you want to ask after getting the cost of the form. Please I will implore you to call the number given (08189089311), that is the office line or better still visit us at our office- No1 Ajumoni close, by Afrijet, opposite westown hotel, sherston-opebi link road, Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria. Call or visit to make as much enquiries as possible. But remember, time also tickling. So as you make up your mind to ask questions, make up your mind not to miss the opportunity.
Re: CNG Conversion Job Opportunity by Addegbuyi(m): 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
CallofDuty:
Pls how much is this token?..coz the token I know of sells for #2700 and #2300 at Gtbank and access bank Respectively. grin
Funny... the token being given in bank is not the same as this. Token in this respect is comparing the cost of getting the form to the value of what you stand to gain after training. So I still maintain that the form is giving out for a token. Thank you
Re: CNG Conversion Job Opportunity by apollo13(m): 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
In as much as you cant tell us the cost of the form, then I can categorically tell u that something looks fishy about this your "supposed" job. So when people call it scam, don't blame any body.

I think there should be some elements of transparency in it.
Re: CNG Conversion Job Opportunity by Addegbuyi(m): 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
apollo13:
In as much as you cant tell us the cost of the form, then I can categorically tell u that something looks fishy about this your "supposed" job. So when people call it scam, don't blame any body.

I think there should be some elements of transparency in itn.
I said it before and will repeat it again, the telephone number given in the notice is not for fun. I'm surprised that you guys are so concerned about the amount and not the modality of the training. I won't be surprised if after telling the cost then you ask another question. I believe if truly you are interested, you will call or better still visit the office. Ive lost count on how many calls and visitors we have had. What other transparency do you want? I gave you what you need - address and contact number.
I didnt ask you to send your money to an acct So Stop waiting to be spoon fed, make moves yourself. Thank you.
Re: CNG Conversion Job Opportunity by Addegbuyi(m): 9:16am On May 19, 2017
Well, the plans are set and time is tickling. For those waiting for the price, now you have it. But remember, this is more empowering than any other thing, so makes make use of this golden opportunity.
LETS GO GREEN!

(1) (Reply)

Uba Aptitude Test Past Questions Needed Urgently / N-power Gives Update On Pre-selection Of Applicants / Latest Recruitment At British American Tobacco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.