Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

100% Pure Designer's Oil Perfumes And Fragrance - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 100% Pure Designer's Oil Perfumes And Fragrance (641 Views)

100% Pure Straight-from-the-combs Natural Honey / 100% Pure RAW Natural Honey - Location Abuja / 100% Pure Natural Honey Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100% Pure Designer's Oil Perfumes And Fragrance by HouseofGold: 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
Do I Share my secret?

Do you consider yourself a good judge?

If you do, please read my story,

Your wisdom is highly needed.

My problem started when Cynthia was employed,

She is quite taller than me and that is all I can say.

But with this biology advantage she became the center of attention.

My boss was now like Cynthia this, Cynthia that
Somehow I became invisible. All the work I do was no longer being noticed.

To make matters worse, she was promoted 6 months later upon I have been here 4 months before her.

I was furious. I was bitter. If not for the unemployment rate in Nigeria I would have quit my Job.

In these my bitter days I stumbled upon a secret weapon “100 Percent Fragrance”.

"100 Percent Fragrance" is a small company that deals exclusively on high quality designer's fragrances but due to the fact that they deal on pure oil extracts and don't run expensive advert, celebrity endorsement or expensive packaging and sell in 20mls, they are able to offer almost all the designer's fragrances for just ₦3500 to ₦5000

Their fragrances are superb, very Strong, Long Lasting, Yet affordable.

What caught my eyes was because of its high concentrate (100 Percent Pure Fragrance Oil), it is impossible to wear their fragrances and remain invisible.

So I bought a few,

1. Creed Aventus : designed by the house of Creed. A lovely fragrance- ₦4500

2. Sensual : designed by Givenchy. An irresistible scent - ₦4000

3. Terre D'Hermes : A powerful fragrance- ₦4500

And yes it worked.

My boss literally said “Your presences is EVERYWHERE”, all my hard work became VISIBLE.

If I pass your office 10 times, you will notice 15 times.

My colleagues and our clients complimented my fragrance first of all and then they complimented my work.

Two weeks later I was promoted,

3 months later I was promoted again when I threatened to quit because the work load was becoming too much (my fragrances is making me too visible).

My dilemma now is (and this is the fourth time she has asked) - Cynthia wants to know where I buy my fragrances.

What do I do?

I am a Christian and don’t want to lie, so what should I do as she is beginning to suspect that I don’t want to tell her?

100 Percent Fragrance: Wonderful fans and friends, please help us help our client, advice on the comment section down.

As always, to get your own 100 Percent Fragrance delivered at your doorstep, just CALL 07036762562 OR WHAT'SAPP 08050218559

We cover all parts of Nigeria.

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If you call and the line is busy, please call back or text and we'll call back immediately.

Re: 100% Pure Designer's Oil Perfumes And Fragrance by dovee69: 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
That's good to knw

(1) (Reply)

Oh My!!! Man Finds Rubber Band In His Beef Sausage Roll (photos) / Reasons Why We Should Eat Yam / Programmable Pressure Cooker Slow Cooker For Sale At Micostarmall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.