Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Zee World Destroyed My Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zee World Destroyed My Home (6922 Views)

I Allowed The Devil Into My Home / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job / How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zee World Destroyed My Home by mybestlove(m): 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
It is now a public out cry all over Nigeria of how women are easily addicted to television programs on the cable networks. A family of 4years has just been destroyed in the gbagada area of Lagos state.
Mr. Osare narrated to the people who came to intercede in an uproar between him and his wife that for over 15 months his wife never goes to bed with him but rather, she stays late until 2am watching zeeworld. That the wife comes in when he is already asleep and deprives him of his marital right.
On the 13th of February, after a misunderstanding because he disconnected the cable, the wife left the house and hasn't returned till now. He went to the village to inquire but, his in-laws couldn't give him attention to the where about of his wife. But all were baffled when today the woman showed up with 2 guys to pack her belongings from her marital home in gbagada.
The woman was shouting that she can't be with a man that denies her freedom. The woman admitted to quarrelling with the husband because of a program on television but refused all pleas to reconcile with her husband.
Many times we have read here on nairaland issues about women and zee world and how they forget their family roles in front of a television.
I decided to share this piece as an eye witness to this problem so that others can learn and save their marriages.
Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by soberdrunk(m): 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
I still don't understand what women enjoy in that channel...... angry angry

11 Likes

Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by Nne5: 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
Think bro

Your wife hadn't been going to bed with you for over 15 months thereby denying you and HERSELF marital rights.

You disconnected the cable and she left home and hasn't returned.

In laws could not tell of her whereabouts

She returned today and packed outta her matrimonial home with 2 guys.

Your wife has been cheating bro. grin

17 Likes

Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by Yuneehk(f): 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
soberdrunk:
I still don't understand what women some women enjoy in that channel...... angry angry
I do not like that channel for anything. There are some women who do not like it too.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by aloziedaya(m): 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
It's a disease to be addicted to anything. It's bad that a woman stays awake till 2am while the husband is in the bedroom waiting for her.
Some women don't value their marriages at all.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by GogetterMD(m): 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
If for nothing, I wonder how people sit to watch those retarded soaps.....Ashana and Manav, Seedat and Rushni undecided

1 Like

Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by myfantasies(f): 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
I hate that station with passion

I don't know y some ladies will be wasting dere time watching dis fictional thing called love

After watching it dey will start expecting dere men to act like d actors on zee world

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by Dyt(f): 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by Nne5: 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
I watch only king of hearts and twist of fate on zee world tho.grin
I like how everything is sooo unreal and near perfect.
Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by sirqeeboi(m): 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
. .do disturb them when watching it..and start asking questions about the angry film as if am following them..finished feul on monday be cos of zee world. .since Monday i no buy feul make them they use their money. ..ladies with zee world are like bread and beans. Make 7pm reach.na zee world still 11pm e don tire me sef.. > sad sad
Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by iPopAlomo(m): 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
I hate Indian soap operas... with the Fucking show motion... using 5 minutes to capture a particular head turning left from right...

It's a useless channel...

7 Likes

Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
Which station on DSTV be the ZeeWorld abeg?
I've heard a lot about it... I watched "When You're Mine" (Diego & Paloma) way back. Romantic movies/books isn't really my forte.

Where im wife go that her people and husband are not aware? Maybe she wants to go meet the male character in the soap.
Pack out because of Zeeworld? Op, dont be fooled_ there's more you're not aware of.
Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by stephleena(f): 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
lol..I so much enjoy zee world..jeez..ranging from YOUNG DREAMS, rachna and gunchan to TWIST OF FATE,..ahbi the rockstar and pragya..then king of heart roshni and Siddharth..I don't miss em oo..once it's five p.m till eight,am on the telly..ahhhh Ogar ahbeg pity your madam,ooo..NAMASTE;!!!.
Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
I hate that station with passion ehn, it has actually caused discord in ours too
Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
I can't be friends with someone who watches that zee channel. I'm serious!!

talkless of marry.

disable the fvvcking channel.

If she parked out because of that xtupid channel then good radiance!

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
God knows, I can't take it. Wallahi
Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
grin

Mehn!! I love Zeeworld sha o

Z world!! killing Nigerian women's destinies since 90BC
Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by stephleena(f): 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
soberdrunk:
it's soon interesting oo..pls do me a favour by watching TWIST OF FATE,most especially, u can't help but to fall in love with those mischievous couple,ahbi and pragya..from Monday-friday,by 7pm,after young dreams..lol.
Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
stephleena:
lol..I so much enjoy zee world..jeez..ranging from YOUNG DREAMS, rachna and gunchan to TWIST OF FATE,..ahbi the rockstar and pragya..then king of heart roshni and Siddharth..I don't miss em oo..once it's five p.m till eight,am on the telly..ahhhh Ogar ahbeg pity your madam,ooo..NAMASTE;!!!.
grin
stephleena:

Mehn! I prefer Bani oo
Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by NoToPile: 9:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by Heavance(m): 9:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
If only we had "delete" button on that remote control.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by NoToPile: 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
The last time I watched soap operas fuly was during when you are mine, and I promised myself I won't watch another with such intensity ever again. Those things can be very addictive.

If I stumble upon any soap opera I can watch and that's it, no attachment to the program. I would rather watch a 2hr movie at once that follow a soap opera every day.

It takes a personal decision not to get addicted.

I don't even know about all these zee world own that is now reigning.
Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by tossedbae(f): 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
Boring!boring,I find zee world very boring,

My sister is an addict sef mtchwwwe
Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by soberdrunk(m): 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
stephleena:

it's soon interesting oo..pls do me a favour by watching TWIST OF FATE,most especially, u can't help but to fall in love with those mischievous couple,ahbi and pragya..from Monday-friday,by 7pm,after young dreams..lol.

I dont watch shows that wont tickle me intellectually........ angry
Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by izzou(m): 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
Zee world and Telemundo

How I wish multichoice will remove them for sanity sake
Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by stephleena(f): 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
soberdrunk:

I dont watch shows that wont tickle me intellectually........ angry
hmmm..sorry ooo..academician
Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
Dyt:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Idi arere. Tuale!
Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by sisisioge: 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
soberdrunk:

I swear it! The only thing interesting there is the array of beautiful people. They all talk and act like mumu...can't stand it.
Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 18, 2017
iPopAlomo:
I hate Indian soap operas... with the Fucking show motion... using 5 minutes to capture a particular head turning left from right...

It's a useless channel...

OMG i swear to God i told my Mauritian friend not to ever recommend it to me, that i could succumb to epilepsy , the camera tilts too much, there was a scene where the woman wanted to shoot another woman, and one guy was like driving from yaba to VI, the camera kept spinning and shaking when she says something provoking, the guy reach there and stopped it, i was like "am done"

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by Zdoh(m): 12:43am On Mar 18, 2017
Those mumu soap.
they talk,talk and talk and make some women become irrelevant in their home once they are additted to it.
Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by iPopAlomo(m): 12:54am On Mar 18, 2017
pcguru1:

OMG i swear to God i told my Mauritian friend not to ever recommend it to me, that i could succumb to epilepsy , the camera tilts too much, there was a scene where the woman wanted to shoot another woman, and one guy was like driving from yaba to VI, the camera kept spinning and shaking when she says something provoking, the guy reach there and stopped it, i was like "am done"

Chai... so I'm not the only one that noticed it... then there are scenes when someone talks... the person don talk finish... the camera zooms in on the mouth... it zooms out... zooms in again... then zooms out... then zooms on the eyes... then zooms out... it goes on and on for another five minutes... zooming in and out to create this fake effect...

I swear my IQ reduced by half watching just scenes from Indian movie... what if I sit to complete an hour soap opera..
Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by Dojupyo(f): 1:06am On Mar 18, 2017
It was your wife that destroyed your home and not Zee World.. Too much of everything is bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drama As Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos – Photo / What Is The Cause Of Barrenness? / Submission In A Marriage: Women, Why The Resistance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.