Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,580 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

A Question For My Islamic Brothers? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Question For My Islamic Brothers? (522 Views)

A Question For The JWs: Why "Jehovah Witnesses" And Not "Jesus Witnesses"? / Atheists And Morality. A Question! / Question For Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For My Islamic Brothers? by MummyIMadeIt: 9:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
It is believed that both the CHRISTAINITY and ISLAMIC religion are intertwined considering the fact that both religions could be traced down to one Man, called Abraham(ʾIbrāhīm‎) who became the father of both Ismā‘īl(prophet nabi) and Isaac.

Ismā‘īl a.k.a prophet nabi was known to be the patriach of the Islamic faith, while Isaac is also said to be the Patriarch of Judiasm and Christainity as the case might be.

It is well noted that Ismā‘īl was circumcisied by ʾIbrāhīm as a convenant sign between ʾIbrāhīm and God(allah), likewise Isaac not exempted; If this thoery stands true, can it be stated here categorically that my Ismalic brothers have failed to keep the convenant of thier Fore-runner by not practicing circumcision on thier male child?

HAVING TAKING THIS INTO CONSIDERATION, DO WE NOW SAY THAT ISLAM IS A TRUE RELIGION?
Re: A Question For My Islamic Brothers? by MummyIMadeIt: 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
Re: A Question For My Islamic Brothers? by Origin(f): 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
Lol. Google would have saved you so much trouble.

Muslims practice circumcision.

3 Likes

Re: A Question For My Islamic Brothers? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
Origin:

Do you have any proof you're circumcised

Show us evidence to prove you are a real Muslim

Re: A Question For My Islamic Brothers? by OlalekanMultiD(m): 11:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
Non sense, replying to this is just a waste of time as you can see
Re: A Question For My Islamic Brothers? by MummyIMadeIt: 2:39am On Mar 28, 2017
Origin:

Yea i did a little research about this on google and i got some heads up, yet it's stated that female circumcision is still in practice as the male circumcision is mundane.

And we all know female circumcision isn't part of the Covenant, or what has happened to Islam Today?
Re: A Question For My Islamic Brothers? by MummyIMadeIt: 2:42am On Mar 28, 2017
OlalekanMultiD:
Non sense, replying to this is just a waste of time as you can see

Actually if you where an Islamic scholar you would have seen the point and question am asking here,but i believe you are among the other class of radicals who believe whatsoever they hear.

So sick man embarassed
Re: A Question For My Islamic Brothers? by MummyIMadeIt: 2:44am On Mar 28, 2017

Do you have any proof you're circumcised

Show us evidence to prove you are a real Muslim

Simple
Re: A Question For My Islamic Brothers? by UzoEffizy: 4:06am On Mar 28, 2017
MummyIMadeIt:
It is believed that both the CHRISTAINITY and ISLAMIC religion are intertwined considering the fact that both religions could be traced down to one Man, called Abraham(ʾIbrāhīm‎) who became the father of both Ismā‘īl(prophet nabi) and Isaac.

Ismā‘īl a.k.a prophet nabi was known to be the patriach of the Islamic faith, while Isaac is also said to be the Patriarch of Judiasm and Christainity as the case might be.

It is well noted that Ismā‘īl was circumcisied by ʾIbrāhīm as a convenant sign between ʾIbrāhīm and God(allah), likewise Isaac not exempted; If this thoery stands true, can it be stated here categorically that my Ismalic brothers have failed to keep the convenant of thier Fore-runner by not practicing circumcision on thier male child?

HAVING TAKING THIS INTO CONSIDERATION, DO WE NOW SAY THAT ISLAM IS A TRUE RELIGION?

Islam as a religion has innumerable blights. Your criticism is BS though, because it is based on a false conclusion.

1 Like

Re: A Question For My Islamic Brothers? by MummyIMadeIt: 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
UzoEffizy:

Islam as a religion has innumerable blights. Your criticism is BS though, because it is based on a false conclusion.

Please do some digging up about the fact, i stated either from the bible or koran you would come to understand that my conclusion is based on a genuine fact.

What happened to the covenant made btw Ibrahim and Allah?

(1) (Reply)

Have I Really Chosen To Go Hell? / A Revelation From God... / The Punishment For Using Marijuana And Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.