Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Nigerian Man Excretes 66 Wraps Of Heroin,after Arriving From Kenya - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Excretes 66 Wraps Of Heroin,after Arriving From Kenya (758 Views)

Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos / Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China / Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Excretes 66 Wraps Of Heroin,after Arriving From Kenya by nellynelle: 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
Anukaenyi Bob-Manuel Ogochukwu, a 43-year-old computer instructor has been arrested at the Lagos airport, for importing heroin from Nairobi, Kenya.
Ogochukwu explained that he got involved in drug trafficking because nobody except drug barons offered to help him out of his financial predicament as his sick son is currently on admission in Nairobi on a life threatening ailment.

While under narcotic watch, he excreted 66 wraps of heroin. In his words, “I teach in a computer
school at Onitsha, Anambra State. This is my very first time of having anything to do with drugs.

I smuggled drugs to save my sick child. The doctor said that my child has a hole in the heart. I met many people for help but nobody was willing to help me except a drug baron.
My son is currently struggling for survival at the hospital in Nairobi. The baron who is from Tanzania promised to pay me $2,000 for my child’s medical bill. I am very worried about the condition of my son”.

Muhammad Mustapha Abdallah, Chairman/Chief Executive of the NDLEA, said that no excuse is tenable for crime. “No explanation is tenable for committing crime. Drug trafficking is a criminal offence and the suspect will be charged accordingly.

The suspect’s action only complicated his condition because he is here facing a criminal charge while the responsibility of taking care of his sick son now rest solely on the wife” Abdallah stated. Anukaenyi Bob-Manuel Ogochukwu who is married to a Kenyan lady hails from Anambra State.
http://www.nnekatorti.com/2017/03/nigerian-excretes-66-wraps-of-heroin.html

Re: Nigerian Man Excretes 66 Wraps Of Heroin,after Arriving From Kenya by tunderay(m): 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
Anukaenyi Bob-Manuel Ogochukwu

Checked and confirmed.

NCAN reporting from Sambisa.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Excretes 66 Wraps Of Heroin,after Arriving From Kenya by Young03(m): 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
See ur face like morning faeces
enjoy ur life in kuje prison

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Excretes 66 Wraps Of Heroin,after Arriving From Kenya by Onimama2(m): 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
In as much as I don't like saying this, but I will just try and say na them them. isi-ewu

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Excretes 66 Wraps Of Heroin,after Arriving From Kenya by ufuosman(m): 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
Igbo people with drugs self don too much, 99% of Nigerians wen them dey catch for drugs na Igbo. If Biafra come to pass na only drugs dem go they sell for dat Biafra? because of all this drugs men na make dem they suspect Naija people for embassy outside the country.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Excretes 66 Wraps Of Heroin,after Arriving From Kenya by ipobarecriminals: 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
wink cheesy smiley kiss undecided embarassed sad grin grin grin sad grin drugs..NB,that Igbo guy is not a Nigerian, he's from Indonesia, so take him to JOKO WIDODO
Re: Nigerian Man Excretes 66 Wraps Of Heroin,after Arriving From Kenya by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
Observing things from the Emirate angle. NCAN Kano branch

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Excretes 66 Wraps Of Heroin,after Arriving From Kenya by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
As much I hate crime...Sir may God bless for risking everything to save your son..You are truly a honourable father...I don't support crime but what he did for is son is truly honourable... Some of you will judge him but look at this in a different light he did it to save his son who may die from that heart disease... God will help your family.
Re: Nigerian Man Excretes 66 Wraps Of Heroin,after Arriving From Kenya by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
ufuosman:
Igbo people with drugs self don too much, 99% of Nigerians wen them dey catch for drugs na Igbo. If Biafra come to pass na only drugs dem go they sell for dat Biafra? because of all this drugs men na make dem they suspect Naija people for embassy outside the country.
Your grandmother that wanted to smuggle drugs to Saudi Arabia... Or is it your people from illorin they beheaded in Saudi Arabia...or your actress that was caught in London for smuggling drugs...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Excretes 66 Wraps Of Heroin,after Arriving From Kenya by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
tunderay:
Anukaenyi Bob-Manuel Ogochukwu

Checked and confirmed.

NCAN reporting from Sambisa.
You forgot to see the part of is Son with heart infection
except a drug baron.
My son is currently struggling for survival at the hospital in Nairobi. The baron who is from Tanzania promised to pay me $2,000
for my child’s medical bill. I am very worried about the condition of my son”.
Muhammad Mustapha Abdallah, Chairman/Chief Executive of the NDLEA, said that no excuse is tenable for crime. “No explanation is tenable for committing crime. Drug trafficking is a criminal offence and the suspect will be charged
Re: Nigerian Man Excretes 66 Wraps Of Heroin,after Arriving From Kenya by samuel051: 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
ipob, its their work o, drug work, na their work o.
Re: Nigerian Man Excretes 66 Wraps Of Heroin,after Arriving From Kenya by samuel051: 11:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
samuel051:
ipob,
its their work o,
drug work,
na their work o.
Re: Nigerian Man Excretes 66 Wraps Of Heroin,after Arriving From Kenya by tunderay(m): 11:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
ikeadewole:

You forgot to see the part of is Son with heart infection
except a drug baron.
My son is currently struggling for survival at the hospital in Nairobi. The baron who is from Tanzania promised to pay me $2,000
for my child’s medical bill. I am very worried about the condition of my son”.
Muhammad Mustapha Abdallah, Chairman/Chief Executive of the NDLEA, said that no excuse is tenable for crime. “No explanation is tenable for committing crime. Drug trafficking is a criminal offence and the suspect will be charged
I don't understand you bro, does this remove the fact that he's an Easterner? Or is there an excuse for crime?
Re: Nigerian Man Excretes 66 Wraps Of Heroin,after Arriving From Kenya by sirzent(m): 11:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
NCAN OBSERVING ;DNCAN OBSERVING
Re: Nigerian Man Excretes 66 Wraps Of Heroin,after Arriving From Kenya by tolulinks(m): 1:30am On Mar 18, 2017
Add another 6 to make it 666. End time excretion!
Re: Nigerian Man Excretes 66 Wraps Of Heroin,after Arriving From Kenya by Khd95(m): 2:14am On Mar 18, 2017
I only read the first line nd my job was Completedgringrin

NCA,gaza strip
Re: Nigerian Man Excretes 66 Wraps Of Heroin,after Arriving From Kenya by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 18, 2017
Hmmm...all this Kenyan food make person they eat sef ehn... U go eat kenyan rice, e go go digest in something else for ur belly...

Abeg free am make e provide d person make serve d food 2 am.
Re: Nigerian Man Excretes 66 Wraps Of Heroin,after Arriving From Kenya by swizken89: 7:35am On Mar 18, 2017
na dem dem
Re: Nigerian Man Excretes 66 Wraps Of Heroin,after Arriving From Kenya by YonkijiSappo: 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
Jeez

(1) (Reply)

Bird Transforms Into Human After Electrocution In Rivers / Horrible,man Beheads Mother After Raping His Own Daughter with Pics / Army Captain Mistaken For A Theif Was Burnt To Dealth. Can It Happen In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.